The first 100 days of the XiBiden admin......

He's gonna MAGA!
How so....on the 'he talks nice' platform?
Or are there any policies that lead to MAGA?
Who knows! He's not Trump! Yahoo!

Is America NOT first a gateway to MAGA?
Is higher takes a gateway to MAGA?
Is $5 fuel a gateway to MAGA?
Is a national lockdown a gateway to MAGA?
Is more wetbacks a gateway to MAGA?
Is more free shit for wetbacks a gateway to MAGA?
Is more free shit handed out around the world a gateway to MAGA?
Is championing filthy Nigerians / BLM a gateway to MAGA?
Is defund the police a gateway to MAGA?

Are you sure that "HE TALKS NICE" can lead to MAGA?
MAGA!
haha...thought so.
hahahaha!

He's gonna MAGA!

MAGA!
haha...thought so.
hahahaha!
On my way to 75 prog slaves on ignore again....Buh Bye...

Donald Trump has done great damage to this nation — but he has always had helpers. These lawyers are enabling his treachery and harming our democracy,” Pascrell told The Post through a spokesperson Monday. He called the campaign legal team’s effort to overturn election results with frivolous lawsuits "misconduct and an affront to the rule of law.”
With all due respect, Eddie...I don't view a law suit looking into allegations that someone invalidated my vote by voter fraud to be something "frivolous"! I value my vote. It angers me when others don't!

That may be true IF the allegations are credible. But NONE of the allegations made were even close to being credible.

Somehow Trumpbots always seem to believe that if they can imagine something it must be true. It's like they're all permanently high on LSD!
What makes them not "credible", Richard? Because the same media that told you Russian Collusion WAS credible for five years has told you that election fraud NOW isn't?

Yes.

The courts determined that the evidence was not credible. Not the media.
Judges at one level of our judicial system made that call. So are you saying that people have lost the right to appeal a decision to a higher court? Before you answer that, Richard...think of all the lower court judges that have been appointed by Trump! Should THEY be the final arbiters of what is credible and what is not? I wouldn't expect you as a liberal to accept that...so why do you expect me as a conservative to accept what's happening now?

There has to be a credible basis for an appeal. You can't just appeal for no reason.

The fact that these cases were dismissed based on lack of any credible evidence makes it extremely doubtful that any appeal will succeed.

Do you really think that an appeals court is going to find that the lower court judges ignored credible evidence? Seriously?

And yes, judges should be the arbiters of what is credible and what is not.

Your imagining things do NOT make them true.

Donald Trump has done great damage to this nation — but he has always had helpers. These lawyers are enabling his treachery and harming our democracy,” Pascrell told The Post through a spokesperson Monday. He called the campaign legal team’s effort to overturn election results with frivolous lawsuits "misconduct and an affront to the rule of law.”
With all due respect, Eddie...I don't view a law suit looking into allegations that someone invalidated my vote by voter fraud to be something "frivolous"! I value my vote. It angers me when others don't!

That may be true IF the allegations are credible. But NONE of the allegations made were even close to being credible.

Somehow Trumpbots always seem to believe that if they can imagine something it must be true. It's like they're all permanently high on LSD!
What makes them not "credible", Richard? Because the same media that told you Russian Collusion WAS credible for five years has told you that election fraud NOW isn't?

Yes.

The courts determined that the evidence was not credible. Not the media.
Judges at one level of our judicial system made that call. So are you saying that people have lost the right to appeal a decision to a higher court? Before you answer that, Richard...think of all the lower court judges that have been appointed by Trump! Should THEY be the final arbiters of what is credible and what is not? I wouldn't expect you as a liberal to accept that...so why do you expect me as a conservative to accept what's happening now?

There has to be a credible basis for an appeal. You can't just appeal for no reason.

The fact that these cases were dismissed based on lack of any credible evidence makes it extremely doubtful that any appeal will succeed.

Do you really think that an appeals court is going to find that the lower court judges ignored credible evidence? Seriously?

And yes, judges should be the arbiters of what is credible and what is not.

Your imagining things do NOT make them true.
So you DO think that conservative lower court judges should be the arbiters of what is credible and what is not and that people should not be able to appeal those decisions?

As for what I'm "imagining"? Quite frankly, Richard...I saw this whole debacle coming a mile off! Things that were done before this election took place totally changed the way that we conduct elections and not for the better in my opinion. We're here talking about wide spread voter fraud because changes to how we can cast a ballot were made that make fraud much easier to accomplish. Those changes were put in place by you liberals over the protestations of conservatives. For you now to say that an investigation INTO those votes shouldn't be allowed is troubling.

He's gonna MAGA!

MAGA!
haha...thought so.
hahahaha!

Now now "Ole Mac" is a non partisan independent..... roflmao

He's gonna MAGA!

MAGA!
haha...thought so.
hahahaha!

Mac1958 is the President / CEO of the Orange Man Mean club
I'm just fascinated by his claims of being a financial professional...because all financial professionals like the idea of higher taxes for their clients...because higher taxes = less disposable income which = less to invest.

He's gonna MAGA!

MAGA!
haha...thought so.
hahahaha!

Mac refuses to say what he is, but he looks down his nose at what he calls "wingers."

It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
Joe, wake up...
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.
It is Trumps fault.

It is Trump's fault. I have a feeling when Biden and his team start talking to Trump's "team", they're going to find an administrative and agency nightmare waiting for them.
Trump is the reason we are suffering through this pandemic and the economic disaster. Trump seems to have abandoned his post completely

Wake up. Trump lost. I have a feeling Biden and his team will figure it all out sooner rather than later.
That's what happens when you have competent people working for you. :)

I disagree. If they really listen to Trump and his team they may just learn something other then lefty bull shit.

Before The Chinese Virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country and a great economy. If they listen we might just get that back.

If they let Biden do what he wants to do then I sure don't see the above happening. I do see UE through the roof and no jobs anywhere.

Learn what? How to completely and utterly blow the response to a pandemic that results in hundreds of thousands dead and millions of jobs lost, thousands of companies gone that are probably never coming back?
Yeah, no offense but Biden and his team have shown more leadership and action on the virus in two weeks than Trump and his administration showed in 11 months.

And I understand you Obama haters will never give him credit for anything but he did hand off a growing economy and falling UE to his successor. And his successor rode that wave doing next to nothing except rubber stamping a sweetheart tax cut and okaying bloated budgets that drove the deficit up. Then, the first time his presidency is tested, he fails spectacularly.

Sorry, if nothing else, the Trump administration should be an example why you don't just reduce the size of government (gutting agencies and programs) without considering its efficiency.

Trump didn't blow anything. The Dem idiots called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing. They thought it was a hoax. Trump didn't.

He had the companies making the masks ready to do, ventilators ready to be sent where needed and a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A ship the dimwits in charge of NY City never used.

As for the economy. Barry left him a fair hand but Trump got rid of Barry's business killing EO's and paved the way for business to succeed. If business succeeds they hire and jobs were all across this country so Trump got it right. We had jobs everywhere and a great economy.

Oh as for the size of Government?? Its way to big. Many agencies aren't needed and some are copies of others. Get rid of half the Government and nobody would notice.

Government and efficiency are two words that should never be used together.

You've been schooled on the racist thing I don't know how many times. No one called him a racist. He restricted flights into the US for Chinese nationals. Not the 40K or so Americans flocking home in panic through crowded blue city airports with little in the way of masks, testing, and quarantining. Sending those two ships was a political stunt. Got some good camera time on CNN. I don't believe either of them were ever used for any overflow patients. He half-assed the DPA, didn't get federal agencies focused on testing, and made it so governors had to compete with their counterparts for resources for their state. While for the first three months of the pandemic, he was tweeting, golfing, and holding his pep rallies shadowing the primaries while downplaying and denying the virus. Just consult the Woodward tapes if you don't believe me. It's high time you abandon these lies. Trump screwed this up royally. It's the main reason he lost the election.

Your statement about the size of government is irrelevant. I really don't care about the size of government. I care about its efficiency and its ability to execute. As you saw with this pandemic, when you kneecap federal agencies, your ability to respond is put in jeopardy. Top it all off with staffing these agencies with your yes men and yes women who are only interested in gutting them, you have a recipe for disaster..which is EXACTLY what we got.

He still tried to stop flight into the US. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax.

What an idiot you are. You think people weren't watching what was happening in China. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC put those instructions out there. So did millions of other Americans.

You sure don't need a Govt. agency to tell you common sense. Oh wait. Maybe you do but millions of others sure didn't.

I'm just fascinated by his claims of being a financial professional...because all financial professionals like the idea of higher taxes for their clients...because higher taxes = less disposable income which = less to invest.
What a simplistic, ignorant view.

Very few of my clients add new money based on their income, so your shallow theory doesn't even apply. This is 401K rollover, inheritance, group and institutional money. In addition to growth, my attention is on tax mitigation -- Income Taxes up? We know what to do! -- so I become even more valuable in that environment via tax planning and alternative investing.

But by far, there is much more to life than just my income. If you're stuck on greed alone, that's your burden, not mine. I'd hate to go through life like that.

I know how important it is for you to attack me personally, and that includes what I do for a living. That pleases me, and I'm happy to shove your ignorance down your throat.

Last edited:
He's gonna MAGA!

MAGA!
haha...thought so.
hahahaha!

Mac1958 is the President / CEO of the Orange Man Mean club
:thankusmile:

Very few of my clients add new money based on their income, so your shallow theory doesn't even apply. This is 401K rollover, inheritance, group and institutional money. In addition to growth, my attention is on tax mitigation -- Income Taxes up? We know what to do! -- so I become even more valuable in that environment via tax planning and alternative investing.

But by far, there is much more to life than just my income. If you're stuck on greed alone, that's your burden, not mine. I'd hate to go through life like that.

I know how important it is for you to attack me personally, and that includes what I do for a living. That pleases me, and I'm happy to shove your ignorance down your throat.

Do your clients know you lean away from capitalism and towards some weird commie-lite type shit?

Do your clients know you lean commie-lite?
They're smarter than that. Significantly.

Do your clients know you lean commie-lite?
They're smarter than that. Significantly.

Hold on, you’ve actually met a successful high earner / investor who prefers higher taxes? That’s smart?

Hold on, you’ve actually met a successful high earner / investor who prefers higher taxes? That’s smart?
Of course, yes. They're more likely to see and understand the big picture, and less likely to be swayed by shallow ideology.

They don't "prefer" higher taxes, but they get it.

So they're very different from you.

Biden and Democrats OWN EVERY PROBLEM so go ahead fools, lets see you fix everything you said you could fix we'll be in the stands throwing rotted veggies and booing as you fail. :auiqs.jpg: Go ahead, Covid you got 30 days AHAHAHAHA.

Who here thinks Biden will play the "I inherited" excuse card his first day on the job?

He didn't, none exist.

Hahaha....@Mac1958 thinks wealthy folks prefer higher taxes. Haha
Mac understands his fiduciary duty, I’m certain he issues a full disclosure to his commie-lite leanings but I’ve never known a single investor who would work with an advisor who leans commie-lite....NOT ONE.
I’m thinking Mac is nothing more than an H&R Block tax preparer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back