The Fire Ed Schultz the Petition

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
On August 18, 2011 Creating Orwellian Worldview demanded that Ed Schultz be fired from MSNBC (see Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz)

Below is the petition. If you are tired of politics of personal destruction, if you detest the slandering and libeling of an opponent because the other side disagrees with their opponent’s policies, please follow the link and sign the petition which will be forwarded to MSNBC for the removal of Ed Schultz.

Please note this is not an effort to censor honest political discussion and disagreement. We support all honest and open debate and discussion. No this is an effort to stop blatant acts of political sabotage and defamation such as what Ed Schultz engaged in. This is an effort to clean up our political discourse. In other words, you cannot yell fire in a crowded theatre and likewise you cannot attempt to end a politician’s campaign by slander and libel because you hate your political opponent.

Petition for the Firing of Ed Schultz Petition

Thank you
Creating Orwellian Worldview

On August 18, 2011 Creating Orwellian Worldview demanded that Ed Schultz be fired from MSNBC (see Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz)

Below is the petition. If you are tired of politics of personal destruction, if you detest the slandering and libeling of an opponent because the other side disagrees with their opponent’s policies, please follow the link and sign the petition which will be forwarded to MSNBC for the removal of Ed Schultz.

Please note this is not an effort to censor honest political discussion and disagreement. We support all honest and open debate and discussion. No this is an effort to stop blatant acts of political sabotage and defamation such as what Ed Schultz engaged in. This is an effort to clean up our political discourse. In other words, you cannot yell fire in a crowded theatre and likewise you cannot attempt to end a politician’s campaign by slander and libel because you hate your political opponent.

Petition for the Firing of Ed Schultz Petition

Thank you
Creating Orwellian Worldview

Hell no!!!! Ed represents the best and brightest the left has to offer. It should be mandatory viewing.:lol::lol:

Hmmm, more honest? Ed Schultz or the entire Fox network. I know, let's ask Great Britain!

This is America, he can say whatever he wants.

Funny though, hypocrite moonbats have been trying to get Rush Limbaugh fired for years.....

Hmmm, more honest? Ed Schultz or the entire Fox network. I know, let's ask Great Britain!

Great Britain is unlikely to have heard of, or give a shit about, either. Shocking though this may be.... the world does not turn around the United States.

June 06,2008:

Countdown Beats O'Reilly Factor

"Countdown" Beats "O'Reilly Factor" In Ratings Demo For First Time Ever

May 3 2009:

Cable and Satellite Providers Take MSNBC Off Basic Plan

In the past few weeks, it has come to my personal attention that one cable or satellite company after another has been quietly moving MSNBC away from the news channel section of their lineup and into the premium section, or into the stratosphere of three and four digit channels.

As a result, when the ratings came out this week, it was no surprise to see how MSNBC is now a distant third behind CNN and FOX.

Read more: Kos Kids Complain About Not Being Able to Get Their MSNBC | NewsBusters.org

Kos Kids Complain About Not Being Able to Get Their MSNBC | NewsBusters.org

October 01,2009:

Comcast Seeks To Takeover MSNBC

Comcast Seeks an Empire in Bid for NBC Universal - NYTimes.com

November 05,2010:

Before Bush Donor Comcast Takeover Of MSNBC, Network Selectively Applies Rules To Suspend Olbermann
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2010/11/05/128695/burke-comcast-msnbc/

January 18,2011

Comcast gets government OK to take over NBC Universal

Comcast gets government OK to take over NBC Universal - USATODAY.com

January 21,2011

Keith Olbermann Leaves MSNBC

Keith Olbermann Leaves MSNBC

Last edited:

Funny though, hypocrite moonbats have been trying to get Rush Limbaugh fired for years.....

Makes me laugh that they also conveniently overlook their own long term campaign to get rid of Glen Beck.

The left are funny - their faux outrage and hysteria is just sheer entertainment. Better than tv! :lol:

Makes me laugh that they also conveniently overlook their own long term campaign to get rid of Glen Beck.

The left are funny - their faux outrage and hysteria is just sheer entertainment. Better than tv! :lol:

nobody wanted rid of Beck...he was LOL funny.

This illustration will go down as a timeless classic................................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2374-shelton-c20070904.jpg

Really?

Is this a figment of my imagination?

ColorOfChange.org

Idiot.

Beck left because his sponsers no longer wanted to be seen as supporting bat shit crazy lies.

You want ed fired and you can ask his sponsers to fire him just like what happend to Beck.

Go for it.

The sponsers know cons will just buy the products anyway. Con are born consumers and will do what suits them at the momment in the store.

What? no link to some moonbat blog?...... :eusa_whistle:

Beck left because his sponsers no longer wanted to be seen as supporting bat shit crazy lies.

You want ed fired and you can ask his sponsers to fire him just like what happend to Beck.

Go for it.

The sponsers know cons will just buy the products anyway. Con are born consumers and will do what suits them at the momment in the store.

liar...

Really?

Is this a figment of my imagination?

ColorOfChange.org

Idiot.

Yes, color of change( never heard of them) speaks or the left.

Forum List

Back