The filibuster should be in the lower house...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010

Can you imagine.
Im still reeling over oboma using a eulogy to excoriate gerrynandering and filibuster a a racial divider.
Way to put the fun back in funeral fake president asswipe.

Son of a bitch, wait till obama101 opens up,
I will use every reverse race-baiting tactic I know...

Add crazy bernie's communist manafesto to the list. Way to go vermont trotsky ...
This Is War,

as always I mean that in the nicest way possible

Last edited:

Can you imagine.
Im still reeling over oboma using a eulogy to excoriate gerrynandering and filibuster a a racial divider.
Way to put the fun back in funeral fake president asswipe.

Son of a bitch, wait till obama101 opens up,
I will use every reverse race-baiting tactic I know...

Add crazy bernie's communist manafesto to the list. Way to go vermont trotsky ...
This Is War,

as always I mean that in the nicest way possible
Burnin' Burny Sinders is typical of the big g'ment lefies that tank up on narcissism(RINO's included). Profe$$ional politician$ like Sinders are like a turd: "One can dress up a turd in a swanky suit but in the end all it does is make the suit look schittie".

• Banned
Burnin' Burny Sinders is typical of the big g'ment lefies that tank up on narcissism(RINO's included). Profe$$ional politician$ like Sinders are like a turd: "One can dress up a turd in a swanky suit but in the end all it does is make the suit look schittie".
I've known him since he was the first communist mayor of Burlington is a scalawag
a huckster

nothing says take care of the people better than a million dollar 3rd house on the lake,
but it's just a camp. When challanged
he said
well when you write a best seller you can have a camp on the lake too

• Banned
If it applied to both houses of congress just look at how much more freedom we would have in the states. :)
Trump was and will be the greatest 10th Amendment President, he understand the nature of the United STATES...

Have any of you read the "for the people" rambling screed.. ?

It puts the election process into the houses' greedy power hungry paws. Fuckin⁹ Slugs...

If you thought the first riot was bad,

It seems as if we conservatives have a bit of catching up to do.

• Banned
Trump was and will be the greatest 10th Amendment President, he understand the nature of the United STATES...

Have any of you read the "for the people" rambling screed.. ?

It puts the election process into the houses' greedy power hungry paws. Fuckin⁹ Slugs...

If you thought the first riot was bad,

It seems as if we conservatives have a bit of catching up to do.
... I just sold washamericom

Yippee,

i finally passed the torch of American Liberty to the next generation.

For a pretty tidy sum too.. (ben franklin a penny saved is a penny earned)..

i like this forum, so you heard it here almost 1st.

I am officially retired, im buying myself a new mustang convertible.

Details 2 follow... 😊

417S8WJhC9L._AC_SY580_.jpg

There was a reason that the Articles of Confederation failed and the Constitution needed to be written...and that is that it allowed virtually any state to "filibuster" or more accurately block just about anything proposed.

It was total grid lock

• Banned
There was a reason that the Articles of Confederation failed and the Constitution needed to be written...and that is that it allowed virtually any state to "filibuster" or more accurately block just about anything proposed.

It was total grid lock.

want to hear more from you about the Articles of Confederation

• Banned
Vis a vie the federalist papers.
Thank you for just talkink politics

Not all ad hominem

Vis a vie the federalist papers.
Thank you for just talkink politics

Not all ad hominem
I'm not here to insult people I just want to talk about politics that's why I'm here but I get sick and tired of the f****** sniping and nasty you know go somewhere else for that s*** don't show up at my threads right

I'm not here to insult people I just want to talk about politics that's why I'm here but I get sick and tired of the f****** sniping and nasty you know go somewhere else for that s*** don't show up at my threads right
Thanks lesh

Somewhere between me being the snap to the crazy Zone that you making post like that this discussion and that's why we're here.

It was total grid lock

We'd be so much better off like that

Imagine if all of life were determined by majority rule. Every meal would be a pizza. Every pair of pants, even those in a Brooks Brothers suit, would be stone-washed denim. Celebrity diet and exercise books would be the only thing on the shelves at the library

Forum List

Back