The Fight for 15 dollars an hour...the computer that just took my order is laughing at you......

Just went through McDonald's drive thru.......a computer took my order........

The Fight for 15 just forced even more people out of work.......good job democrats....

But serfs just need to vote every 2 years........they don't need jobs.
That computer took the job regardless.what do we do when computers take 70 percent of all jobs? It is coming.
Emerging technologies and working from home directing automatons, for example, would mean Labor needs better and more educational opportunities.
Ya,no shit because they are taking the current jobs which for some reason you say you disagree but yet why do people need better training as you say? Oh ya because computer are taking our jobs. WTF is the disagree about then?

The Fight for 15 just forced even more people out of work.......good job democrats....

That computer took the job regardless.what do we do when computers take 70 percent of all jobs? It is coming.
Emerging technologies and working from home directing automatons, for example, would mean Labor needs better and more educational opportunities.
Ya,no shit because they are taking the current jobs which for some reason you say you disagree but yet why do people need better training as you say? Oh ya because computer are taking our jobs. WTF is the disagree about then?
Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty. Persons should be able to obtain UC for simply being unemployed in an at-will employment State. Then, persons could learn new skills and go to school for a long as they want or until they can command a wage they want to work for.

Hey danopolis. Your a dumb fuck do not realy care what you think.

Only right wing bigots, say that.

No I am not right wing at all but I do not have fucking time for idiots, there are plenty on here. Computers and robots are taking jobs it is a

No I am not right wing at all but I do not have fucking time for idiots, there are plenty on here. Computers and robots are taking jobs it is a
If it can be easily automated, it should. You should be able to obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Well third try to write this fucking line on the fucking phone. Computers and robots are taking our jobs its a fact. Disagree with me again and I put your dumb ass on ignore. You ain't a right wing fool you know better. So either give me truth or be silence for ever on my side. Ya, expect better of the left than I do the right.

Well third try to write this fucking line on the fucking phone. Computers and robots are taking our jobs its a fact. Disagree with me again and I put your dumb ass on ignore. You ain't a right wing fool you know better. So either give me truth or be silence for ever on my side. Ya, expect better of the left than I do the right.
Only bigoted right wingers, say that.

Only bigoted right wingers, say that.
Of to ignore land dumb fuck!

I have come to believe that The Democrat Party hired very few paid posters this year.

Just bought a few 'bots and used a person only to open USMB accounts with puppet names. Accounts which the 'bots are programmed to post idiocy multiple times in sequence.

Want to identify one?

Easy!

Look for threats where the same 'bot posts multiple times in succession without any intervening single post. Multiple sequential intervening posts strongly suggest The Battle of The 'Bots!

I have come to believe that The Democrat Party hired very few paid posters this year.

Just bought a few 'bots and used a person only to open USMB accounts with puppet names. Accounts which the 'bots are programmed to post idiocy multiple times in sequence.

Want to identify one?

Easy!

Look for threats where the same 'bot posts multiple times in succession without any intervening single post. Multiple sequential intervening posts strongly suggest The Battle of The 'Bots!
I check for use of fallacies. Some of us actually have rational answers and valid lines of reasoning.

Forum List

Back