The "Feminine" things I do

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The accusation of being "feminine"... is coming from one of two kinds of assholes.... deep south rural redneck stupid motherfuckers that don't know shit about anything else besides corn sticks and trailer parks and meth...
And ghetto dumpster dwellers that are even more fucking stupid....

But apparently the "feminine" things I do, is that I live a normal life.

A normal life that doesn't include hepatitis C, the "Clap", Gonorrhea, HIV/AIDS, or Herpes... drugs, alcohol abuse and dependency, exposing myself to dangerous motherfuckers who call themselves "peaceful", who are in fact the most violent, dangerous people in the world.....

And I drive like I actually had to earn my driver's license because I did, and I actually pick up a book and bother to read and learn something.

I live a normal life where "recreation" is sports, movie theaters, art museums, natural history museums, theme parks, the bowling alley, golf courses.

A normal life, where the idea of "perfection" doesn't exist... because I'm not stuck in a position where I have to ask somebody else if they're perfect... to build myself up.

Apparently, that is feminine...

To a retard, but guess what ?
I don't give a fuck what a retard thinks of me.

I take it you aren't a hunter, and someone has cast aspersions on your manliness.

It's otay.

• Banned
I take it you aren't a hunter, and someone has cast aspersions on your manliness.

It's otay.
If human beings were meant to fuck with their body's chemistry, be around dangerous people, get their fuck on with somebody they don't know anything about, be impaired amongst people they don't know... there would be no grandstanding, out of the ordinary risk involved.

The accusation of being "feminine"... is coming from one of two kinds of assholes.... deep south rural redneck stupid motherfuckers that don't know shit about anything else besides corn sticks and trailer parks and meth...
And ghetto dumpster dwellers that are even more fucking stupid....

But apparently the "feminine" things I do, is that I live a normal life.

A normal life that doesn't include hepatitis C, the "Clap", Gonorrhea, HIV/AIDS, or Herpes... drugs, alcohol abuse and dependency, exposing myself to dangerous motherfuckers who call themselves "peaceful", who are in fact the most violent, dangerous people in the world.....

And I drive like I actually had to earn my driver's license because I did, and I actually pick up a book and bother to read and learn something.

I live a normal life where "recreation" is sports, movie theaters, art museums, natural history museums, theme parks, the bowling alley, golf courses.

A normal life, where the idea of "perfection" doesn't exist... because I'm not stuck in a position where I have to ask somebody else if they're perfect... to build myself up.

Apparently, that is feminine...

To a retard, but guess what ?
I don't give a fuck what a retard thinks of me.
Gay post. ......:cool:

One of the most important things that you will learn in life is to filter information. There is a lot of noise out there. There are a lot of people with opinions, some of them about your life and how you should live it.

I think it's important to not strip all criticism out of your life, because you need people in your life who will tell you when you are fucking up. But, that needs to come from a place of love, not a place of attacking you.

Fuck the critics. Stop listening to the noise out there. These people are irrelevant. Follow your heart, be the best person you can be, live the life you imagine for yourself.

Life is too short to listen to the static instead of the music.

• Banned
The only business I would ever have with dangerous people, is to take them down, as a security guard, a cop, or as a Samaritan if I ever had the opportunity and the necessity.

Forum List

Back