The Feds Now Going to Control Who Owns Guns?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Is Obama further overstepping his constitutional mandates? He isn't happy to leave gun ownership to the states and now wants those controls in his own hands. Sound familiar? Isn't that what every tyrant in history has done to secure their iron-fisted control over the populace?First control who own them and then take them away from those the government feels should not have them.

California is on the way to do just that – set up a massive program designed to let it take guns from owners bureaucrats feel are unfit.

You lefties should love this so read more @ Obama Announces Executive Orders to Limit Gun Ownership ? US Veterans Hardest Hit | The Gateway Pundit WITH A LINK TO HUFFPOST!

If my wife wasn't so set against gun ownership, I'm ready to go out and buy one or two myself.

can you object in the court an executive order?

Executive orders should have some sort of restriction placed on them. Executive orders shouldn't be able to rescind parts of the constitution just because the president in power deems it necessary to.

Stepson refuses to put in for PTSD for fear he'd lose his firearms. This is fucked up.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

if you use concierge psychiatrist you might bypass the hassle.

But research the doctor first. Psychiatrists tend to be the most flaming idiot leftards throughout the whole medical field.

not all of them, but majority.

Therefore research before going even to a concierge care.

Executive orders should have some sort of restriction placed on them. Executive orders shouldn't be able to rescind parts of the constitution just because the president in power deems it necessary to.

They can't. Executive Orders have to fall within the boundaries of the Constitution.

They can't. Executive Orders have to fall within the boundaries of the Constitution.

Apparently they aren't, given what we've seen with Obama.

Then file a lawsuit and have the order overturned in federal court.

Words.....no meaning.

You should have said "don't", not "aren't", by the way.

If something he does is unconstitutional.....your shitheads in Congress will take it to court. You are just vomiting talking points. Ineffectively so.

The Feds Now Going to Control Who Owns Guns?

Since the 2nd was incorporated by Heller, yes, the feds have such power. Careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Is Obama further overstepping his constitutional mandates? He isn't happy to leave gun ownership to the states and now wants those controls in his own hands. Sound familiar? Isn't that what every tyrant in history has done to secure their iron-fisted control over the populace?First control who own them and then take them away from those the government feels should not have them.

California is on the way to do just that – set up a massive program designed to let it take guns from owners bureaucrats feel are unfit.

You lefties should love this so read more @ Obama Announces Executive Orders to Limit Gun Ownership ? US Veterans Hardest Hit | The Gateway Pundit WITH A LINK TO HUFFPOST!

If my wife wasn't so set against gun ownership, I'm ready to go out and buy one or two myself.

You need to take her to a range where you can rent some guns and start her shooting, it won't take too many trips before she is looking to buy one.

you just ignore it.

I will.....

I also won't be giving NY any more of My dollars in taxes for ammunition. They now require a person to register and be put on a list for the amount of ammunition purchased.

Luckily, I don't live in a fascist state like NY and can purchase My ammo with cash without the government knowing how much I own.

you just ignore it.

I will.....

I also won't be giving NY any more of My dollars in taxes for ammunition. They now require a person to register and be put on a list for the amount of ammunition purchased.

Luckily, I don't live in a fascist state like NY and can purchase My ammo with cash without the government knowing how much I own.

Pay in cash.

you just ignore it.

I will.....

Pay in cash.

If you can find any.

Forum List

Back