The federal reserve cartel part of the Illuminati roundtable.

Imagine how many don't even know that the Federal Reserve isn't even a " Federal entitty :

Nor a 'reserve' from what i hear

~S~

View attachment 296800

FRB: H.4.1 Release-- Factors Affecting Reserve Balances -- Thursday, December 26, 2019

You're right, if you ignore $2.3 trillion in Treasury securities, $1.4 trillion in MBS, $11 billion in gold, etc, etc, etc

lol

upload_2019-12-27_14-16-44.png

The Federal Reserve is PRIVATELY OWNED

Imagine how many don't even know that the Federal Reserve isn't even a " Federal entitty :

~S~

View attachment 296800

FRB: H.4.1 Release-- Factors Affecting Reserve Balances -- Thursday, December 26, 2019

You're right, if you ignore $2.3 trillion in Treasury securities, $1.4 trillion in MBS, $11 billion in gold, etc, etc, etc

lol

View attachment 296958

The Federal Reserve is PRIVATELY OWNED

Thanks for the laugh...err...link.

upload_2019-12-27_15-53-25.png

Interesting claim.
How much profit did they make last year?
How much did they distribute to shareholders?

Unfortunately Trump same as every president since Johnson,is a servant to the Fed.He talks a good game but his actions prove he is working WITH them. sorry MW but facts dont lie.

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Illuminati Roundtable
you don't look in the right places. :1041::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
You really have no idea how the CIA, the Italian Mafia, the Jewish Mafia, or the Cabal are all connected to Trump, do you?

Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.

by Whitney Webb

There is also this, from infamous conspiracy kook. What makes him infamous? Well, he died and no autopsy was performed. :tinfoil: They just called him an anti-Semite with diabetes that died of a heartache and left it at that. Let this be a lesson to those who might too vigorously oppose the establishment with their voices. They will slander and silence those they do not like.

Piper's body was discovered on May 30 or May 31, 2015 at the Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The deputy coroner's report stated that the cause of death was a "probable Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Coronary Artery Disease", and listed diabetes as another significant condition. The report indicated that toxicology results were consistent with her findings and that no autopsy was conducted. The article gave Piper's age as 54.[1]
Michael Collins Piper - Wikipedia

How can, "toxicology results were consistent with her findings," if no autopsy is ever done?

Death raises questions

Anyway, here is the investigative piece, if you are going to be informed, you need to read all sides. The mere fact that a truth teller is dead under suspicious and slanderous circumstances? That should be ringing your alarm bells. Remember William Cooper. Remember Gary Webb. Remember Michael C. Ruppert. When certain folks make noise and are silenced, it might mean things. . . . or it might not. :dunno:

Who Towers Behind Trump?

I have nothing to add,you just checkmated here better than I ever could have.:2up::banana::beer::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:

I am afraid she is in so much denial mode on Trump though that she will do the same thing with those excellent links you posted, that rightwinger does ANYTIME you give him evidence of government corruption-THIS-
ignore.jpg

wow I was not aware how they bumped off Piper same as they did Bill Cooper.He was telling too much about the truth of the zionists of Israel,how they had a huge hand in the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well. once anybody starts exposing their role in 9/11,they end up having the same fate many people who knew too much about bill clintons evil doings in arkansas as governor,they end up being ARKANSAWED by the mossad.
They had to bump off Piper.

He was very influential on the Alt Right with the American Free Press source.

It was key in order to foist Trump off as a populist right winger that was "suspicious" of the globalists.

. . . and then what does he do once he is elected? He turns around, has a few of them that are against them in his cabinet for a few months, then cans them, and brings in all the neo-cons.

It has been a revolving door of neo-cons while he stealthy enacts and combination of neo-con/neo-liberal policy.

I have watched while he secures the world's lithium in preparation for enacting a global "GREEN NEW DEAL" agenda. We have NOT gotten out of Afghanistan, we have only re-entrenched. Not only that, we have sponsored a coup in Bolivia. These two areas of the world probably contain about 75% of the world's known reserves of Lithium. Any wise investor and forecaster would invest in Lithium production and the future of the NWO.

Lithium-Reserve-Base.gif

$1 Trillion Motherlode of Lithium and Gold Discovered in Afghanistan

A technocratic NWO is coming. It does not matter if it is under Trump, or Biden. The sovereignty of the US is doomed.

Unfortunately Trump same as every president since Johnson,is a servant to the Fed.He talks a good game but his actions prove he is working WITH them. sorry MW but facts dont lie.

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Illuminati Roundtable
you don't look in the right places. :1041::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
You really have no idea how the CIA, the Italian Mafia, the Jewish Mafia, or the Cabal are all connected to Trump, do you?

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.

by Whitney Webb

There is also this, from infamous conspiracy kook. What makes him infamous? Well, he died and no autopsy was performed. :tinfoil: They just called him an anti-Semite with diabetes that died of a heartache and left it at that. Let this be a lesson to those who might too vigorously oppose the establishment with their voices. They will slander and silence those they do not like.

Piper's body was discovered on May 30 or May 31, 2015 at the Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The deputy coroner's report stated that the cause of death was a "probable Myocardial Infarction, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Coronary Artery Disease", and listed diabetes as another significant condition. The report indicated that toxicology results were consistent with her findings and that no autopsy was conducted. The article gave Piper's age as 54.[1]
Michael Collins Piper - Wikipedia

How can, "toxicology results were consistent with her findings," if no autopsy is ever done?

Death raises questions

Anyway, here is the investigative piece, if you are going to be informed, you need to read all sides. The mere fact that a truth teller is dead under suspicious and slanderous circumstances? That should be ringing your alarm bells. Remember William Cooper. Remember Gary Webb. Remember Michael C. Ruppert. When certain folks make noise and are silenced, it might mean things. . . . or it might not. :dunno:

Who Towers Behind Trump?

I have nothing to add,you just checkmated here better than I ever could have.:2up::banana::beer::dance::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:

I am afraid she is in so much denial mode on Trump though that she will do the same thing with those excellent links you posted, that rightwinger does ANYTIME you give him evidence of government corruption-THIS-
ignore.jpg

wow I was not aware how they bumped off Piper same as they did Bill Cooper.He was telling too much about the truth of the zionists of Israel,how they had a huge hand in the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well. once anybody starts exposing their role in 9/11,they end up having the same fate many people who knew too much about bill clintons evil doings in arkansas as governor,they end up being ARKANSAWED by the mossad.
They had to bump off Piper.

He was very influential on the Alt Right with the American Free Press source.

It was key in order to foist Trump off as a populist right winger that was "suspicious" of the globalists.

. . . and then what does he do once he is elected? He turns around, has a few of them that are against them in his cabinet for a few months, then cans them, and brings in all the neo-cons.

It has been a revolving door of neo-cons while he stealthy enacts and combination of neo-con/neo-liberal policy.

I have watched while he secures the world's lithium in preparation for enacting a global "GREEN NEW DEAL" agenda. We have NOT gotten out of Afghanistan, we have only re-entrenched. Not only that, we have sponsored a coup in Bolivia. These two areas of the world probably contain about 75% of the world's known reserves of Lithium. Any wise investor and forecaster would invest in Lithium production and the future of the NWO.

Lithium-Reserve-Base.gif

$1 Trillion Motherlode of Lithium and Gold Discovered in Afghanistan

A technocratic NWO is coming. It does not matter if it is under Trump, or Biden. The sovereignty of the US is doomed.
Yeah I’m afraid your right,you forgot to mention as well how mass murderer trump bumped off that Iranian general who had done nothing to the United States or anybody else contrary to the lies of the MSM.

I just checked my link I posted in the op and to no surprise it has been deleted since then.Lol. Comedy gold.

Forum List

Back