The FDA is delaying the COVID vaccines to spite Trump

This just goes to show what ruthless scumbags the members of the deep state are. They will kill people to damage a Republican politician.

The answer?
Trump Derangement Syndrome
We already know that left wing “scientists” already held up new of the success of the vaccines until after the election to deny the Trump campaign the good news and positive reaction it would have enjoyed- let alone the lives that could have been saved:
astounding article by excellent @antonioregalado which narrates how (Democrat) scientists delayed COVID vaccine approval in order to deny Trump election victory. They had no regard for how many lives were lost, people hospitalized or businesses ruined. But "follow the science". https://t.co/vcwkz65DdN
— Stephen McIntyre (@ClimateAudit) December 2, 2020
2/ here is grab of tweet by Eric Topol celebrating that they had disrupted emergency authorization of vaccine that would have made it available four weeks ago. Dem scientists thus far have succeeded in at least 45 days of delay. pic.twitter.com/hM4pVgDiPw
3/ vertical line shows date at which vaccine approval was on target for, delay of which Topol and Dem scientists celebrated. Since then US cases, hospitalizations and deaths have gone up sharply. pic.twitter.com/rZcM73updv
Now the FDA is dragging its feet. There is little doubt that this is now about politics and not safety.
Dr. Anthony Fauci has stated clearly that the vaccines are “safe” and “not rushed.” Pay close attention:
WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci assured the public on Thursday that a coronavirus vaccinewould be safe and effective and called for an end to suggestions that the development was rushed for political purposes.
“The process of the speed did not compromise at all safety, nor did it compromise scientific integrity,” Fauci said Thursday at the first White House coronavirus task force briefing in months.
“It was a reflection of the extraordinary scientific advances in these types of vaccines, which allowed us to do it in months that actually took years before,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said.
“So I really want to settle that concern that people have about that,” he said, calling the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines “really solid.”
“We really need to put to rest any concept that this was rushed in an inappropriate way,” Fauci said.
Yet as soon as the UK approved the Pfizer vaccine, Fauci got weird:
Fake news.
You know it's true. That's how government employees behave.
Lol, I know it's fake. You think it's real because it's the kinda thing you expect someone like tRump to do, or maybe you'd don't yourself. The rest of us think differently, and don't automatically assume evil motives to everyone.
Who are you trying to kid? You automatically assume evil motives about Republicans.

6 months ago Fauci was saying it would take two years
Only in your imagination.
Hmmmmm . . . . wrong. I don't watch fake news that hides the facts from morons like you.
You are a very confused individual, although I'm not really sure how much individuality you have left, being a tRumpling.
ROLF! The "Hate Trump All the Time" brainwashed drone believes I don't have any individuality! That is utterly hilarous!

This just goes to show what ruthless scumbags the members of the deep state are. They will kill people to damage a Republican politician.

The answer?
Trump Derangement Syndrome
We already know that left wing “scientists” already held up new of the success of the vaccines until after the election to deny the Trump campaign the good news and positive reaction it would have enjoyed- let alone the lives that could have been saved:
astounding article by excellent @antonioregalado which narrates how (Democrat) scientists delayed COVID vaccine approval in order to deny Trump election victory. They had no regard for how many lives were lost, people hospitalized or businesses ruined. But "follow the science". https://t.co/vcwkz65DdN
2/ here is grab of tweet by Eric Topol celebrating that they had disrupted emergency authorization of vaccine that would have made it available four weeks ago. Dem scientists thus far have succeeded in at least 45 days of delay. pic.twitter.com/hM4pVgDiPw
3/ vertical line shows date at which vaccine approval was on target for, delay of which Topol and Dem scientists celebrated. Since then US cases, hospitalizations and deaths have gone up sharply. pic.twitter.com/rZcM73updv
Now the FDA is dragging its feet. There is little doubt that this is now about politics and not safety.
Dr. Anthony Fauci has stated clearly that the vaccines are “safe” and “not rushed.” Pay close attention:
WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci assured the public on Thursday that a coronavirus vaccinewould be safe and effective and called for an end to suggestions that the development was rushed for political purposes.
“The process of the speed did not compromise at all safety, nor did it compromise scientific integrity,” Fauci said Thursday at the first White House coronavirus task force briefing in months.
“It was a reflection of the extraordinary scientific advances in these types of vaccines, which allowed us to do it in months that actually took years before,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said.
“So I really want to settle that concern that people have about that,” he said, calling the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines “really solid.”
“We really need to put to rest any concept that this was rushed in an inappropriate way,” Fauci said.
Yet as soon as the UK approved the Pfizer vaccine, Fauci got weird:
Fake news.
You know it's true. That's how government employees behave.
Lol, I know it's fake. You think it's real because it's the kinda thing you expect someone like tRump to do, or maybe you'd don't yourself. The rest of us think differently, and don't automatically assume evil motives to everyone.
Who are you trying to kid? You automatically assume evil motives about Republicans.

6 months ago Fauci was saying it would take two years
Only in your imagination.
Hmmmmm . . . . wrong. I don't watch fake news that hides the facts from morons like you.
You are a very confused individual, although I'm not really sure how much individuality you have left, being a tRumpling.
ROLF! The "Hate Trump All the Time" brainwashed drone believes I don't have any individuality! That is utterly hilarous!
And tRuer than anything tRump has ever said.

Forum List

Back