The FBI's Role in the Jan. 6 Capitol Fracas Is Absolutely Disgusting

What the fuck is all that? Do you know what "evidence" is? It isnt a difficult word.
You don't consider their own lawyers arguing in court that they were waiting on Trumps order as evidence they were waiting on Trumps orders? 🤣🤣🤣

Yooou, might be a redneck. As Foxworthy used to say.

You don't consider their own lawyers arguing in court that they were waiting on Trumps order as evidence they were waiting on Trumps orders? 🤣🤣🤣

Yooou, might be a redneck. As Foxworthy used to say.
Has blaming Trump gotten anyone off yet? If not, you know your argument is fucking retarded and you are a fool to have even made it in the first place.

Has blaming Trump gotten anyone off yet? If not, you know your argument is fucking retarded and you are a fool to have even made it in the first place.
My argument isn't that it's going to get him off you idiot, these clowns are going to be convicted. I'm saying their lawyers, arguing in court that they were waiting on orders from Donald Trump, is evidence that that is what they are arguing in court. You do know that's the evidence you asked for right?

My argument isn't that it's going to get him off you idiot, these clowns are going to be convicted. I'm saying their lawyers, arguing in court that they were waiting on orders from Donald Trump, shows that in their minds at least, that they were there at Trumps request.
Who gives a fuck whats in someones mind? Either Trump told them to riot or he didnt. Do you have proof of this moronic left wing conspiracy theory? Im guessing not.

Who gives a fuck whats in someones mind? Either Trump told them to riot or he didnt. Do you have proof of this moronic left wing conspiracy theory? Im guessing not.
Proof does seem to be trending that way. The investigation into all this isn't over yet.

The commission and hearings have been presenting plenty leading to more seizures and warrants of Trump cronies. 😁
Bro, are you going to post this proof or not? Quit wasting our time. Do you have baseless conspiracy theories or do you have proof? Put up or shut up.

Bro, are you going to post this proof or not? Quit wasting our time. Do you have baseless conspiracy theories or do you have proof? Put up or shut up.
Baseless is a word that doesn't compute when we have insurrrctionists testifying to that in court, Trumps Chief of Staffs secretary testifying before Congress that Trump knew some of his protesters were armed, wanted them let into the secure area and wanted to March with them to the Capitol, Republican officials in Red States testifying Trump tried to pressure them to find votes, White House lawyers smacking down the person Trump wanted to put in as head of the Justice Dept., John Eastman, Trumps lawyer getting raided by the FBI...

As I said, the investigation is ongoing. 😄

Baseless... what a dumb twat. 😄

Eh?

1656848641525.png

~S~

Forum List

Back