The FBI.....having run out of terrorists to go after.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

It's Putin's fault Hillarious set up a server in her home so no one could find out about her yoga schedule.

• Banned
It's Putin's fault Hillarious set up a server in her home so no one could find out about her yoga schedule.

The above is not really the reason for the thread......but I fully understand your diversion.....Yes, our "trusted" FBI has completely cleared Putin of any wrong doings....correct?

Poah poah little shills. All scared shitless over your criminals upcoming rout!

• Banned
All this falls squarely in Shilaary's ample lap and no one else is to blame

Hillary Clinton may be guilty of a lot of things......But NOT this lame bullshit innuendos prompted by Comey's wish for redemption from the GOP.

I agree. Hillary is the gift that keeps on giving and she has only herself to blame.

Just shows what how stupid, careless and incompetent she is. The FBI got that right and had no problem telling the world.

Woman's a waste of oxygen.

Hillary Clinton may be guilty of a lot of things......But NOT this lame bullshit innuendos prompted by Comey's wish for redemption from the GOP.
ALL that government correspondence that ended up on the computer of someone with no clearance whatsoever is her fault because she did not properly safeguard it

So, you're still watching an ample fill of TV?

The Obiwan regime hired thousands and thousands of new IRS agents, so they'll never run out of terrorists to chase down.

ALL that government correspondence that ended up on the computer of someone with no clearance whatsoever is her fault because she did not properly safeguard it

So YOU can confirm....without ANY doubt.....that these "new' emails are all about our country's secrets easily hacked by foreign enemies????

And btw in almost all cases FBI knew about them and did nothing. Another reason to vote Trump

New Topics

Forum List

Back