The FBI and Twitter BS

You say that about every election you don't like the results of.

The FBI investigated. It found jackshit that would have changed the outcome. You ignored that too.
The Democrats have been doing it from 2000. every time they lost. Goldfish memory and the biggest organized fraud machine, a pair to draw to.

The Democrats have been doing it from 2000. every time they lost. Goldfish memory and the biggest organized fraud machine. a pair to draw to.

Or, you haven't liked the outcome of these elections. So you imagine elaborate conspiracies for them too.

You really need to expand your primary sources beyond Gateway Pundit and Alex Jones.

That the FBI, fooled around with Twitter to suppress a nothing story about Hunter Biden is, and always has been, conspiracy seeking Fox News BS, and this article proves it! Elon Musk and his right wing Republican cohorts, with no proof, are looking for evidence against Hunter Biden.

Well, guess what guys; now you got to look elsewhere for a red herring you can actually sell!

Bigly!!!
Don't you wish! Are you this desperate?

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

So you have no evidence of force or threat.

Got it.
Why would they need force? The major social platforms and legacy media did not want to run the story anyway. The New York Post runs the article and the Democrats flip out and go to their friends at the FBI and other agencies and tell them that news has to be buried.

Even the FBI admits to having advised everyone that the story was bogus, part of a Russian disinformation campaign. Twitter and the rest think they have died and gone to heaven.

You know the information is 100% true but you are just as desperate as the other Democrats. If that news became public and validated, the Democrat party is toast.

Why not resort to being honest?

"Putting It All Together: Looking at all eight of these issues together, our poll found that a total of 17% of Biden’s voters told us they would have changed their vote if they had been aware of one or more of these important stories."

Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If the Media Did Their Job

Last edited:
Why would they need force? The major social platforms and legacy media did not want to run the story anyway. The New York Post runs the article and the Democrats flip out and go to their friends at the FBI and other agencies and tell them that news has to be buried.

Even the FBI
Without mandatory compliance, there are merely requests.....and say, Twitter, choosing to honor those requests. Or not.

That's not a 1st amendment violation

Without mandatory compliance, there are merely requests.....and say, Twitter, choosing to honor those requests. Or not.

Fascinating, and good to know.

So when school resumes, when I say to my students, "It's time for prayer", that's a "mere request" and not a violation. Because you know, the students can decline the request.

Huh. Who knew?

Fascinating, and good to know.

So when school resumes, when I say to my students, "It's time for prayer", that's a "mere request" and not a violation. Because you know, the students can decline the request.

Huh. Who knew?

Is Twitter a part of the government?

For your analogy to work, it would have to be.

Is Twitter a part of the government?

For your analogy to work, it would have to be.

Okay, I'll entertain that. I'll have my pastor come and lead the prayer. No problem there, right? I'm a govt employee who gave permission and access, but he's not so...all good.

Gosh. It's a new day in America.

Okay, I'll entertain that. I'll have my pastor come and lead the prayer. No problem there, right? I'm a govt employee who gave permission and access, but he's not so...all good.

Gosh. It's a new day in America.

At a school, yes? The location where all of this is taking place is a government building. You're going to use class time, on the clock, to promote your religion to public school kids.

Is Twitter part of the government? Because if it isn't, your entire analogy collapses.

Try again.

At a school, yes? The location where all of this is taking place is a government building. You're going to use class time, on the clock, to promote your religion to public school kids.

Is Twitter part of the government? Because if it isn't, your entire analogy collapses.

Try again.

Oh so the govt can strongarm its way into any private business and infringe on the Bill of Rights? It's okay because the entities are private?

I don't think so pal.

Oh so the govt can strongarm its way into any private business and infringe on the Bill of Rights? It's okay because the entities are private?

I don't think so pal.

So no, Twitter isn't the government.

And your entire analogy goes 'poof'.

That was easy.

Obviously, comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. That's okay, for some reason, that a very common shortcoming among Democrats.

Obviously, comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. That's okay, for some reason, that a very common shortcoming among Democrats.

Yawning.....note you don't actually disagree with me.

I'll be around if you ever manage to.

So no, Twitter isn't the government.

And your entire analogy goes 'poof'.

That was easy.

So amazingly there's no such thing as intimidation anymore? So when, say, the Black Panthers show up at the polls--or the Proud Boys--that's okay because voters can still freely choose what to do?

Same with Twitter, right? Being overrun with every alphabet govt goon org is fine because it's a "free" organization?

hahahah no

Forum List

Back