The FBI and Twitter BS

The economy would never be considered "recovered" in the eyes of right wing media and by extension, you.

Even if a golden age was heralded and came to pass by Democrats the right wing media would dig for pointless stats or deflection to make it look like the great depression.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Right wing media? Where?
Can you be more specific? Bleeting headlines doesn't cut it.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

The economy would never be considered "recovered" in the eyes of right wing media and by extension, you.

Even if a golden age was heralded and came to pass by Democrats the right wing media would dig for pointless stats or deflection to make it look like the great depression.
Sadly, we will never get the chance to find out if this theory of yours is true, during the Xiden admin.

Did they use force or threat?
As you know, Twitter and the rest of the social platforms and legacy media desperately WANTED the story to be false. When the FBI suggests that the Hunter laptops resulted from RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION, they were just too happy to comply. Pathetic.

Yes, they admitted they were advised. Perfectly legal.
When did it become permissible for a law enforcement branch to provide misinformation to social platforms and the legacy media with the intent of covering up a story that would have changed the outcome of a presidential election?

I am being honest. Their was no crime that I can see.
person-Th.gif

Lol, that is the worst most partison poll I have ever seen. The polling question itself calls into facts not in evidence. It's like asking a poll question, Would you have voted for Trump if you knew he stole money from the homeless?

A bunch of hypothetical nonsense that really doesn't change the fact that Twitter can post or not post anything they want and unless the government tries to force them to not post something then no laws we're broken.
"Facts not in evidence"? What does that even mean? The FBI had the very laptops. How is that NOT evidence? The FBI intentionally influenced the outcome of a presidential election. How the heck is that fine with you?

Social platforms can post or not post anything, including censoring and covering up information that would have changed the outcome of a presidential election. They desperately wanted the story to be false, and if it was true, they wanted it buried. Is that good with you? Seriously?

Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Right wing media? Where?

Say%20wuuuut-S.gif
Yeah..what was I thinking? No media supports Republicans....

I feel pretty defeated by your meme, but is it your contention that there are no media outlets that aren't bias to Repubs?

What news would you recommend to me for a non bias truthful coverage of the news?

Forum List

Back