The FBI and the CIA, or Trump’s gut. Which do you trust more?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

We all heard Trump say our US intelligence agencies need to go back to school.

We’ve all heard Trump say that time will prove him right over the intelligence agencies.

And we’ve all heard Trump say that he relies on his gut feeling.

So who would you trust more? US intelligence agencies or Trump’ gut?

Trump's last bowel movement is preferable to the fuckers in either the CIA or FBI at this point.

After what those sociopaths did to Randy Weaver and in Waco, or the shit they pulled helping sell the Iraq War, I can't believe anyone trusts them.

Not that I opposed OIF either, it needed to be done, but insisting the chemical ordinance was there, and then pretending none was found is beyond contemptible.

Furthermore, anyone who takes a free shit in Deanturd's dense skull every morning has to be a good man or woman in my book.

Last edited:

We’ve all heard Trump say that time will prove him right over the intelligence agencies.

Well let's look at some of the failures of the intelligence community.
Iraq had WMDs.
9/11 complete surprise.
Russia will never invade the Crimea.
The CIA spying on congess and lying about it.
NSA spying on citizens without warrants.
The attack on Pearl Harbor. To name just a few.
Looks like anyone could be just as accurate.. Even you in your deranged imagination.

Poll fail.

• Banned

Iraq had WMDs.
9/11 complete surprise.
Looks like anyone could be just as accurate.. Even you in your deranged imagination.
Iraq had WMDs? Only Republicans and Bush said that. No one else in the world did. They forced the CIA into writing a nonsense report. That’s why it was a lie.

• Banned
911 was a complete surprise? Clinton warned Bush. With the document that Condoleezza Rice said she thought it was just a historical paper.
You can’t just make stuff up. And that’s why you don’t put provide links. Because you just made it up.

niether, they are all players of a failed system

~S~
The greatest country on earth and it’s you’re kind that wants it to fail. Where are you from anyway? Leningrad?

Nope, i didn't say i wanted it to fail , i'm pointing out the failures it's assumed Deano

Now if you'd like blind jingo's to opine in your favor, i'm sure there's enough of them here

Good Luck

~S~

niether, they are all players of a failed system

~S~
The greatest country on earth and it’s you’re kind that wants it to fail. Where are you from anyway? Leningrad?

Nobody's buying those claims that someone who disagrees with a Trump-hater is some kind of "Russian" or something. That is purely idiotic and designed to have the same effect as calling someone "racist."

This was never the "greatest country on earth" to you liberals until Trump was elected. Then suddenly, the entire left became flag-waving patriotic Neo-McCarthyites.

The glaring truth is that President Donald J. Trump has restored this country to her position of greatness in the world. To the left, America can only become "great" by adopting a second-class role. The left firmly believes that we are the source of all that is "evil" in this world, and that our "greatness" only came from exploiting other countries and stealing what was rightfully theirs.

Iraq had WMDs.
9/11 complete surprise.
Iraq had WMDs? Only Republicans and Bush said that. No one else in the world did. They forced the CIA into writing a nonsense report. That’s why it was a lie.
You really are delusional. Who do you think forced the CIA to write a nonsense report? Are you blaming Martians with me next control? Oh oh I know it was the men in black with Tommy Lee using the flashy thing. We went to war on the intelligence community's assurances.

I still trust our intelligence agencies. There are a bunch of spoiled nutcases around here who have been made very safe by those agencies so that they can sit home and call our intelligence agencies worthless lying scum.

I don't trust ANY of the three lettered, incorporated "intel" agencies.

911 was a complete surprise? Clinton warned Bush. With the document that Condoleezza Rice said she thought it was just a historical paper.
You can’t just make stuff up. And that’s why you don’t put provide links. Because you just made it up.
So a Republican had a document that she thought was a historical document. Clinton had a feeling. So not in nay was the intelligence community taken by surprise you are now advoctating that they should have listened to a president of notepad of the intelligence community. Do you see anything wrong with those assumptions? Go away there is no way someone could be this stupid without actually trying.

Of the 3 mentioned by the deranged little pissant OP I, among MANY, and especially in Europe chose...

211964_5_.png

It's amazing how the agencies that got Murica mired in a number of idiotic wars in the Middle East, now have oodles of credibility with the moonbats, innit?

I still trust our intelligence agencies. There are a bunch of spoiled nutcases around here who have been made very safe by those agencies so that they can sit home and call our intelligence agencies worthless lying scum.

Case in point. :auiqs.jpg:

So a Republican had a document that she thought was a historical document. Clinton had a feeling. So not in nay was the intelligence community taken by surprise you are now advoctating that they should have listened to a president of notepad of the intelligence community. Do you see anything wrong with those assumptions? Go away there is no way someone could be this stupid without actually trying.

He is trying and it's probably his only success in "life".

Forum List

Back