The Faux News bombshell

fake news that you assholes are dumb enough to beleive.... I'm starting to wonder if being republican requires you to be a moron

breitbart is your source even for this lol

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The left has always lead the way when it came to propaganda. They have never had any interest in the truth.

NPR: 'Godfather' of Fake News Is a Liberal Democrat in California
And yet nearly all the fake news sites worked the anti-liberal card. Real kind of Breitbart to offer up an excuse Republicans can condole themselves with, though. If this guy is a lib, Republicans can somehow feel blameless for swallowing all that garbage. Go figure!

fake news that you assholes are dumb enough to beleive.... I'm starting to wonder if being republican requires you to be a moron

Seems to me that you progressives are the astoundingly stupid one's. You've been claiming that conservatives were dong this when it was your own side that has duped you all along. :lmao:

Seems to me that you progressives are the astoundingly stupid one's. You've been claiming that conservatives were dong this when it was your own side that has duped you all along. :lmao:
you dont even know what this story is about do you? he created fake news for republicans, that he happens to be a democrat is irrelevant it just shows even he didn't believe the bullshit he was selling you.....

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The left has always lead the way when it came to propaganda. They have never had any interest in the truth.

Is California in Macedonia now?

Haha, don't think so Buttsoiler. What you have there are satire sites -- not "fake news" sites. They often show up here, either in "Political Satire" or in some thread that some gullible fool like yourself puts up thinking it's real, only to have its pants pulled down by the next poster.

Apparently you don't have the basic intelligence to see the difference, so let's explain it to you. Satire sites will carry a disclaimer -- which those looking for an echo for their own bubble never see because they're too busy frothing at the mouth to see the joke. Fake news on the other hand is an echobubble of rumors that spread like wildfire on the Blogosphere or on Nosebook until one of us levelheaded intelligent types has to point out to your sorry asses that your rumor has no source, and/or is easily contradicted --- and then you go on spreading the same rumor that's been proven false.

Dumbass.

And yet nearly all the fake news sites worked the anti-liberal card.
Yep! He's willing to sell his soul, his party, and his country. Sounds like a true progressive, doesn't it?
You talking about this author or Trump? :rofl:

you dont even know what this story is about do you? he created fake news for republicans, that he happens to be a democrat is irrelevant it just shows even he didn't believe the bullshit he was selling you.....
You should really read before commenting, nitwit. He didn't create them for Republicans asshole. He created them for himself. To make money.

Yep! He's willing to sell his soul, his party, and his country. Sounds like a true progressive, doesn't it?
Trump is a life long liberal, genius. The fact that you don't even know that much illustrates just how uninformed progressives are. :lmao:

You should really read before commenting, nitwit. He didn't create them for Republicans asshole. He created them for himself. To make money.
Off of republicans :laugh:

It's not Democrats who are being duped, it's Republicans. If you read the article, the guy said that planting fake news for liberals doesn't work because posters immediately debunk it, and liberals won't fall for it. Republicans, OTOH, will believe ANYTHING that fits their preconceived notions, without checking to see if it's true.

Just like you believed all of Trumps lies and false promises.

Trump is a life long liberal, genius. The fact that you don't even know that much illustrates just how uninformed progressives are. :lmao:
Duh that's why I asked that question you dunce! :rofl:

you can't be this stupid, this has to be an act

you can't be this stupid, this has to be an act
Apparently you are.... Even in the face of facts, you can't accept reality.

Yeah...try to convince yourself of that! :lmao:

Yeah...try to convince yourself of that! :lmao:
Hopefully I'll find a fake news article about it will affirm my belief like you rubes do :laugh:

Forum List

Back