The father, the son and the racist spirit: being raised by a white supremacist

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A very interesting read that raises some difficult questions. The subject, Kelvin Pierce, is a man whose father was a noted racist who brought him up to believe some twisted nazi dogma. He wrote a book called "The Turner DIaries" which I understand is bedtime reading for most of the trash on here.

Kelvin was in University before he was able to shake his fathers influence although it appears that he was permenantly scarred by the experience. This tale had a happy ending I suppose but many dont. How many of the trash on here were raised by pigs and have retained the poison throughout their lives ?

Should society do more to protect our youngsters from these poisonous bastards or will the legacy of pigs live on forever ?

Should this man have been allowed to breed ? Just look at him.

1617297981744.png

A very interesting read that raises some difficult questions. The subject, Kelvin Pierce, is a man whose father was a noted racist who brought him up to believe some twisted nazi dogma. He wrote a book called "The Turner DIaries" which I understand is bedtime reading for most of the trash on here.

Kelvin was in University before he was able to shake his fathers influence although it appears that he was permenantly scarred by the experience. This tale had a happy ending I suppose but many dont. How many of the trash on here were raised by pigs and have retained the poison throughout their lives ?

Should society do more to protect our youngsters from these poisonous bastards or will the legacy of pigs live on forever ?

View attachment 475076
until the left takes away all democracy, lots of people will make bad choices...but in my opinion you are one of the biggist racist on here

View attachment 475076
until the left takes away all democracy, lots of people will make bad choices...but in my opinion you are one of the biggist racist on here
These are not "bad choices". Its wickedness and it scars kids for life. These kids should be protected from abusers.

View attachment 475076
These are not "bad choices". Its wickedness and it scars kids for life. These kids should be protected from abusers.
You are one goofy commie Tomster.

View attachment 475076

Should you have been allowed to breed?

View attachment 475076
And the picture shows a run-of-the-mill white guy. It's telling that Tommy Tainted sees that picture as obviously problematic. It exposes his own deep-seated hatreds, which are evident in his every post. If Tommy Tainted is a white Gentile, then he evinces a self-loathing that makes him unfit to be a parent.

View attachment 475076
You should not talk about children after what your country allowed to happen to children. In fact, they are still letting it happen.

View attachment 475076
Why are you concerned about, literally, a small handful of kids like this - but could care less that literally millions of inner city black children are brought up to hate white people? Homophobic and amoral?
Yeah... you could care less because the narrative isn't one you like.

View attachment 475076
Why are you concerned about, literally, a small handful of kids like this - but could care less that literally millions of inner city black children are brought up to hate white people? Homophobic and amoral?
Kids are not personal property and they have rights too. Presumably you would allow an abusive parent to sexually abuse their child because of some bogus rights they have to do what they want with their child ?

Shameful.

View attachment 475076
Kids are not personal property and they have rights too. Presumably you would allow an abusive parent to sexually abuse their child because of some bogus rights they have to do what they want with their child ?

Shameful.
Hahaha.... you are one of the worst trolls here.
Where do you get all of your straw? You must have multiple silos full of it.

View attachment 475076

Greetings, my friends. Keeping it REAL, Factual and Respectful. No Hate.

Folks, our society is in deep trouble when unstable, emotionally or mentally ill primary child caregivers are raising and conditioning our Nation's most precious assets, to HATE their neighbors.

My question, if overwhelming numbers of black American citizens chose to sincerely address mental health issues affecting teen and adult citizens who are partly responsible for the Crime and Gun Violence plaguing far too many American communities, would non black citizens be less inclined to HATE or FEAR black citizens?

Witness an American citizen speak about experiencing divisive ProBlack community influence during his upbringing:

"I Used To Hate White People - My #WalkAway Story" ~It's Kyou 912,001 views

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

ProBlack/BLM Community Pathology Explained in 60 Seconds:

Related video:

Witness a young American woman speak about being a teenager, witnessing her mother's racial segregation minded business associates HATING, and making blatant racist comments about white American citizens:

My friends, I look forward to reading thoughtful intelligent replies that will hopefully include suggestions for preventing American children being raised to HATE their neighbors.

Tagged:

Mental Health
End White Guilt

ReparationsChildAbuse4.jpg
ReparationsChildAbuse5.jpg
ChildAbuseVictims.jpg
JayZ_DomesticTerrorism.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Forum List

Back