The Fastest-Growing Industry In The U.S.

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the United States and if the trend toward legalization spreads to all 50 states, marijuana could become larger than the organic food industry, according to a new report obtained by The Huffington Post.

Legal Marijuana Is The Fastest-Growing Industry In The U.S. Report

Marijuana kills brain cells. Maybe not all at once, but they do die. Sorry, I do not agree with legalizing it. Doctors have better choices to treat these medical conditions so marijuana use would not be necessary. Combine that with the risk of getting schizophrenia and becoming jobless and homeless if the treatment doesn’t work, and I see no real public benefit of legalizing the drug.

So you think anyone that uses MJ is going to have schizophrenia, and another false narrative is that you can't have a job and use MJ...Ignorance is not bliss, but those that put out propaganda evidently know nothing about using MJ..

it should at least be decriminalized....and you are wrong about the treatments.....there are some conditions that pot works better than anything out there.....

Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the United States and if the trend toward legalization spreads to all 50 states, marijuana could become larger than the organic food industry, according to a new report obtained by The Huffington Post.

Marijuana kills brain cells. Maybe not all at once, but they do die. Sorry, I do not agree with legalizing it. Doctors have better choices to treat these medical conditions so marijuana use would not be necessary. Combine that with the risk of getting schizophrenia and becoming jobless and homeless if the treatment doesn’t work, and I see no real public benefit of legalizing the drug.
Fuck medical conditions, most of us smoke to get high.

Complete legalization will kill the industry.

Who would buy weed that can grow in almost any space?

Joblessness and homelessness are not related to marijuana.

I've smoked weed since the '60's, have never been homeless(well, one long weekend when I couldn't find a friend) or jobless(unless I felt like it).

There are millions of us out here, potheads that lead perfectly normal lives, never let weed interfere, and now, are comfortably retired and still tokin'.

it should at least be decriminalized....and you are wrong about the treatments.....there are some conditions that pot works better than anything out there.....
I think the whole medical thing is a scam.
Most pot goes to people feeling fine, who want to feel finer.

This is so fucking dumb, the poor will never get a factory job, most all have drug tests due to insurance stipulations. It can be legal, but where are you going to work? At the car wash or 7/11?

A drugged society is a compliant society. That's the purpose. A culture of addicts will do anything to keep the drugs flowing.

Fuck medical conditions, most of us smoke to get high.

Complete legalization will kill the industry.

Who would buy weed that can grow in almost any space?

Joblessness and homelessness are not related to marijuana.

I've smoked weed since the '60's, have never been homeless(well, one long weekend when I couldn't find a friend) or jobless(unless I felt like it).

There are millions of us out here, potheads that lead perfectly normal lives, never let weed interfere, and now, are comfortably retired and still tokin'.
Your retired dude, now hair test are cheap, I am so glad I grew up and partied in the 80s you can not get away with anything now a days and I so miss my hash and blow

I think the whole medical thing is a scam.
Most pot goes to people feeling fine, who want to feel finer.
my wife was considered an uncontrolled epileptic.....they gave her everything out there.....nothing worked...side effects of drugs were pretty fucked.....tremor in her right arm....pot was the only thing that stopped the tremor and calmed the seizures to a point were she went from 18 petit mal seizures a month to 2-3....and my wife fought doing this because she doesnt really care that much for the effects of pot....but she see's the difference....and so did her Neurologist....

This thread is misleading any ways, the underground drug trade has always been a billions of dollars industry

So you think anyone that uses MJ is going to have schizophrenia, and another false narrative is that you can't have a job and use MJ...Ignorance is not bliss, but those that put out propaganda evidently know nothing about using MJ..

Lemme guess... you're a stoner....

Explains everything.

Funny.. all we hear is how bad smoking is... now the government is pushing weed.

:)

I guess it's an ideal situation... a stoned populace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back