The fast upward scroll button in the bottom right corner

I ♥ it too. Use it always.

Do you know why that button disappears if you don't scroll the page for a few moments?

no..........but that is the problem you have to hit the regular scroll first and then go to the button....awkward and time consuming....why not just make the button visible without first having to use the regular scroll.

Do you know why that button disappears if you don't scroll the page for a few moments?

no..........but that is the problem you have to hit the regular scroll first and then go to the button....awkward and time consuming....why not just make the button visible without first having to use the regular scroll.

I would guess it's an aesthetics thing: whoever is designing things thought it would look better if that button weren't always sitting in the corner of the page. :dunno:

I would guess it's an aesthetics thing: whoever is designing things thought it would look better if that button weren't always sitting in the corner of the page. :dunno:

It would be much easier and faster if it were.....I wonder if they even understand the problem?

The problem as i see it...you first have to scroll up aways before the button for fast scroll becomes visible
Does that happen with your computer or is it just mine?

Well the elevator only has an express from the basement to the top.. All the options would be a lot of clutter on the right hand side..

BTW - If you're NOT mobile, You can always mouse click WITHIN the vertical scroll bar near the top and that gives you an ACCELERATED way to the top or bottom of the page..

SHOULD be that way on tablet -- but MAYBE difficult to get it in bars...

The problem as i see it...you first have to scroll up aways before the button for fast scroll becomes visible

Well the elevator only has an express from the basement to the top.. All the options would be a lot of clutter on the right hand side..

BTW - If you're NOT mobile, You can always mouse click WITHIN the vertical scroll bar near the top and that gives you an ACCELERATED way to the top or bottom of the page..

Is your cat jumping on your computer table and depressing your cap locks key yet again, Flac?

Is your cat jumping on your computer table and depressing your cap locks key yet again, Flac?

Well that is a chronic problem.. But the cat's not that talented.. It's a means of communicating I've used for years. Inflection is the key to communication... Wouldn't help if I was a one sentence poster. But I tend to "go long"...

I just distract the cat by printing something and he moves to attacking the printer..

Stuff that moves around will fall on other rt panel items.. And then folks will complain about that.
Besides, covering other items in mobile mode can be real frustrating..

Try just using the fast scroll option I gave above if you're not on cellular..

Forum List

Back