The fascist GOP

take yer pick, nutter & then come back with yet another COP OUT, because no matter the source - you will dismiss it for the simple reason that you cannot reCONcile the 2 thoughts going on at the same time in yer nutter head.

white supremisits groups known memberships rising - Google Search

cop out. An actual cop out.

How many ws are their in this country?

the FBI has stats as do other agencies & you refuse to believe anything that you simply don't agree with. it's what 45 cultists do. i suppose you think the election was 'stolen' too ..... ain't that right CB?

If you wanted those agencies to be taken as trustworthy institutions, you should not have used them in the past to spread lies.

How many ws are there in this country, right now? Do you even know?

it was not 'off topic' since YOU started with the whining about how *your* side was the forgotten man or whatever it was akin to that... blah blah fucking blah.

are you saying that *you're* NOT anymore?

No, I'm saying discussions on his actual job performance is a separate issue from who he was representing and/or whether we had a right to be represented.

a bipartisan consensus for generations? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! the bus boycott & the 1964 voting rights act wasn't all that long ago - certainly NOT 'generations' ago. & what is written down on paper does not mean much when it's not put into practice.

By the 1964 both national parties supported legal and political equality for blacks. Protests such as teh Bus Boycott, were designed among other goals to get the attention of the large nation wide bloc of support for black equality and use that to pressure local politicians for change.

systemic racism is different than say, black college enrollment is at an all time high .... or we elected a black prez - so racism no longer exists like some fools actually say.

We are discussing what I actually said, which was to point out that, since the early 1960s, there has been a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks.

That is a controversial enough statement for us to discuss. That you are making up strawmen so quickly, shows that on some level, you know that I am right and you want to lie about what I said.

& as for them thar fringy ws nutters - their numbers have grown

Their numbers have grown? From what to what? Cause I've looked and I can't find anything on that.

& they have become more emboldened by your chosen one. it was a bigley signal ( among others) when donny freaked that military bases were going to rid themselves of confed names. you know - the TRAITORS that started a civil war & wanted to secede from the union over the right to own other humans.

Back before both parties formed their consensus on equality for blacks, there were real issues effecting blacks to discuss, such as real job discrimination and forced labor.

That today, you want to make a big deal about the names of military bases, shows that you have no real issues to complain about, and you are really looking hard to find shit to stir up the hate and anger that is your side's fuel.

AND those ws that donny loves long time have arms ... lots & lots of arms.

There does not seem to be enough ws, to have a lot of anything.

The SPLC, which is not a trustworthy source, claimed 8k for ws several years ago.

I put no trust in that number, but it is telling that they could not dare to claim anything significant.

take yer pick, nutter & then come back with yet another COP OUT, because no matter the source - you will dismiss it for the simple reason that you cannot reCONcile the 2 thoughts going on at the same time in yer nutter head.

i'll go one better, cartoon boy...

View attachment 447868

View attachment 447869

United States - active hate groups by type 2019 | Statista

now - how long b4 you spin that? just be a man & give up, dude.

The problem is that, in the era of the internet, there is no way to tell, by looking at that, how many of those groups are not composed of the same people, with multiple memberships, or, even just completely inacitve.

I clicked on your link. There was NOTHING about actual membership numbers, and I went further to looking at their "other informative links" section, looking for anything on that.

NOTHING.

As always.

When ws gather, they generally get a handful. THe photos of large gatherings are all from the heyday of the klan, which was a solid century ago now.

WS today, are an insignificant fringe.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equal for blacks, since the early 60s.

Your pretense otherwise is delusional.

^^^
View attachment 448298

it matters not, CB - because no matter who or what agency reports stats, you will deny facts. it's what brainwashed 45 cultists do.

Are you denying that the internet has made it easier for small groups to organize and be a group, even if they are too small to actually DO anything?

Or are you denying that politically active fringe people, could join and be members of multiple groups, thus creating a thin illusion of growth while it not actually happening?

Or are you just a monkey with her hands over her ears, so you don't have to listen?

are you denying that numbers COULD have grown due to the cuddling up donny did with all them thar little deplorables & they have been recruiting like fuck because they had their delusions that tinkles had their back?

the FBI has stats as do other agencies & you refuse to believe anything that you simply don't agree with. it's what 45 cultists do. i suppose you think the election was 'stolen' too ..... ain't that right CB?

If you wanted those agencies to be taken as trustworthy institutions, you should not have used them in the past to spread lies.

lol ... some are straight out trumplandia. meaning donny's stooges.

most FBI & the other intel agencies are stand up dudes & dudettes.

what lies? russia?

what lies? russia?

How many ws are there in this country?

You should probably look up the definition of Fascism
Its the most extreme right wing ideology on the spectrum.

1*vh33g6fmpP9Xz5zMZjgHFg.jpeg

what lies? russia?

what lies?

what lies? russia?

what lies?

i was thinking primarily of the Steele Dossier.

How many ws are there in this country? You know, since you are so concerned about it. YOu must have some idea of how big of a problem they actually are.

Or, is your concern all just manufactured bullshit?

what lies? russia?

what lies?

i was thinking primarily of the Steele Dossier.

How many ws are there in this country? You know, since you are so concerned about it. YOu must have some idea of how big of a problem they actually are.

Or, is your concern all just manufactured bullshit?

the steele dossier - has never been disproved.

the FBI has the stats ... & their websight contains them within PDFs too long to read. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

i believe them since they really have no reason to lie about it, AND them fanatics & their craziness have really exploded since a black man became prez - but haven't gotten the greenlight to expand with near immunity since donny took the keys to the WH.

i'll go one better, cartoon boy...

View attachment 447868

View attachment 447869

United States - active hate groups by type 2019 | Statista

now - how long b4 you spin that? just be a man & give up, dude.

The problem is that, in the era of the internet, there is no way to tell, by looking at that, how many of those groups are not composed of the same people, with multiple memberships, or, even just completely inacitve.

I clicked on your link. There was NOTHING about actual membership numbers, and I went further to looking at their "other informative links" section, looking for anything on that.

NOTHING.

As always.

When ws gather, they generally get a handful. THe photos of large gatherings are all from the heyday of the klan, which was a solid century ago now.

WS today, are an insignificant fringe.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equal for blacks, since the early 60s.

Your pretense otherwise is delusional.

^^^
View attachment 448298

it matters not, CB - because no matter who or what agency reports stats, you will deny facts. it's what brainwashed 45 cultists do.

Are you denying that the internet has made it easier for small groups to organize and be a group, even if they are too small to actually DO anything?

Or are you denying that politically active fringe people, could join and be members of multiple groups, thus creating a thin illusion of growth while it not actually happening?

Or are you just a monkey with her hands over her ears, so you don't have to listen?

are you denying that numbers COULD have grown due to the cuddling up donny did with all them thar little deplorables & they have been recruiting like fuck because they had their delusions that tinkles had their back?

COULD?

I've been unable to find ANY numbers on how many ws there are in this country.

I've looked with the intent of using the number to ridicule you lefties for making such a big deal about them.

I have not been able to find any such numbers. The splc said 8k years ago, but I can't find anything on what they based that on.

Forum List

Back