The fascist GOP

You should probably look up the definition of Fascism

all 14 characteristics can be attributed to donny in a heartbeat with facts & links to easily back it up.

https://www.bremertonschools.org/cms/lib/WA01001541/Centricity/Domain/222/Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism slides.pdf

That list is bullshit created by a retard.

every point can be attributed to donny.

& btw - karma's coming to that bastard.

Karma is coming to you. And yours.

*your* bloody attempted coup FAILED & it will CONtinue to fail. when donny is finally behind bars - he will lose all his 'power'.

*y'all* will be a boat without its rudder, until *you* run aground & the feds are waiting for *you*. of course it will take some time - but *you* lost.

Perhaps. But, your model is based on scapegoating the largest ethnic group in the country, for your own failures to actually fix any problems.

That is a receipt for ever increasing strife. You might have your "victory" but all you will get will be a shitty future to live in.

Did you like the last two years of mobs ruling the streets? Cause that is your future.

ummm.... no.

the supreeeeeeeeemisits will be shoved back down under the rocks they crawled out from.

america showed donny & his autocrisy the door - he's been rejected & dejected.

america is victorious.

Calling good people "supremacists" is just you rubbing salt into bleeding wounds.

I've been warning of the violence coming on this site for years. You can go back and check, if you want.

Well, It's not coming anymore. IT'S HERE.

Cause and effect you drooling moron, ,and here you are, doing the same shit that led up to here.

Either you WANT a civil war, or you are too retarded to see that you are working to ensure that we have one.

Which is it?

yaaaaaaaaaaaa................ buffalo dude - good?

dude with the CONfed flag - good?

dude with 'camp aushwitz' - good?

it's not donny's DOJ anymore.

Over 70 million people voted for Trump. Less than 10k of them could sanely becalled ws.

When you fucktards smear all Trump supporters like that, you are smearing good people.

And you are fucking cowards, cause you would never dare do it to their faces, not without an army backing you up.

Lying cowardly fucktards.

blah blah fucking blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................................

anybody that still supports that meglomaniac after 4 years of his scorched earth policies are certainly in the same shit filled cesspool as the ones that thought shitting on the constitution for their chosen one was the way to go.

btw - i live in a blue state & it's the MAGATS who - for the most part keep their fucked up support to themselves & won't put it in 'our' faces.

Because you people are violent thugs and tyrants.

My point stands.

Over 70 million people voted for Trump. Less than 10k of them could sanely becalled ws.

When you fucktards smear all Trump supporters like that, you are smearing good people.

And you are fucking cowards, cause you would never dare do it to their faces, not without an army backing you up.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

When Dole lost to BIll Clinton, I felt no concern about telling people that I voted for Dole. you people had not been radicalized to the point that you are now, and mob violence had not become normalized.

That was the point we were discussing.

You people are thugs and bullies.

As part of the greater point, that your pretense that those 70 million people are ws, is you being a lying cocksucker, lying to justify your support of violence.

lol ... you're certifiable. you made my point for me with that diatribe.

kudos!

No, I didn't. You are just a stonewalling troll asshole.

you whine & bitch about how all '70 million' of you aren't like the vile animals that tried to overthrow the gov'ment, cause donny yelled ' CHARGE! ' yet use words like ' you all are violent ' & anybody left of you are antifa & blah blah fucking blah. you don't even recognize the sheer volume of hypocritical pablum you spew.

When I look at the dems/libs as a group in the context of this issue, I see varying degrees of support for the violence, from supporting the narrative that justifies the violence or bullying, ,to refusing to apply the rule of law to those that actually commit the violence or actually joining in the violence and/or bullying.

Hence my point about how you people, as a group, have become radicalized and violent.

Meanwhile, you claims about the Right being all ws, or trying to overthrow the government, are just lies. The best numbers I have been able to find on ws, suggests that their are, AT MOST, 10k of them in the country. They are insignificant.

That you smear 70 plus million good people as that, is you being a liar.

untrue. did you know i am married to a republican?

the difference being that he is not a poorly educated trump humper. & <pssssst>

all them thar 70 million votes that donny got? - the majority voted for him, no doubt but a vast amount also cast their votes in the (R) column because they were voting against biden.

how does it feel to have your leader pardon steve bannon? he deliberately duped & conned & ripped off all the little deplorables who gave their hard earned cash to him for the non existent wall construction? how about all them thar basket dwellers who followed HIS instructions to go to the capital being left to fly in the wind? now they are outa jobs & facing some real hard time in prison .... whilst the chosen one is back at his maralago; soaking up the sun?

I made a point about your side's use of and support of violence.

YOu stated that my post was "untrue" and then went on to discuss other shit.

Nothing in your post, supported your disagreement with my point.

Try again.

When I look at the dems/libs as a group in the context of this issue, I see varying degrees of support for the violence, from supporting the narrative that justifies the violence or bullying, ,to refusing to apply the rule of law to those that actually commit the violence or actually joining in the violence and/or bullying.

Hence my point about how you people, as a group, have become radicalized and violent.

Meanwhile, you claims about the Right being all ws, or trying to overthrow the government, are just lies. The best numbers I have been able to find on ws, suggests that their are, AT MOST, 10k of them in the country. They are insignificant.

THIS is what i said was UNTRUE:

the rest of your diatribe, which inevitably you will say that your point stands - is pablum because you still need to cling onto your misguided anger.

don't think it has gone unnoticed your non reply to how donny pardoned a conman who ripped off all the little deplorables who got a stiffy thinking about that wall. i wonder how many went without food or medicine & sent bannon that cash instead - only to see him get arrested on a yacht owned by some wealthy chinese mogul & then get pardoned by an even bigger conman.

Lady, you are the one that replied to my point about your sides's behavior, said they were untrue, and then went off on a tangent of partisan bullshit.

Why should I address your point(s) when you dismiss or ignore mine?

If you are just here to throw shit at the wall like a monkey, then why bother? Go away. Go troll someone else.

the day you said i was ' antifa ' ... was the day you showed just what kinda nut you are.

you saying ' my side ' is the exact same shit throwing you accuse others of doing.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

It will be interesting to see how Biden deals with Antifa moving forward.

We will see how closely allied the Democrat Party and Antifa is, now that the Dems have the power.

all 14 characteristics can be attributed to donny in a heartbeat with facts & links to easily back it up.

https://www.bremertonschools.org/cms/lib/WA01001541/Centricity/Domain/222/Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism slides.pdf

*your* bloody attempted coup FAILED & it will CONtinue to fail. when donny is finally behind bars - he will lose all his 'power'.

*y'all* will be a boat without its rudder, until *you* run aground & the feds are waiting for *you*. of course it will take some time - but *you* lost.

Perhaps. But, your model is based on scapegoating the largest ethnic group in the country, for your own failures to actually fix any problems.

That is a receipt for ever increasing strife. You might have your "victory" but all you will get will be a shitty future to live in.

Did you like the last two years of mobs ruling the streets? Cause that is your future.

ummm.... no.

the supreeeeeeeeemisits will be shoved back down under the rocks they crawled out from.

america is victorious.

Calling good people "supremacists" is just you rubbing salt into bleeding wounds.

I've been warning of the violence coming on this site for years. You can go back and check, if you want.

Cause and effect you drooling moron, ,and here you are, doing the same shit that led up to here.

Either you WANT a civil war, or you are too retarded to see that you are working to ensure that we have one.

Which is it?

anybody that still supports that meglomaniac after 4 years of his scorched earth policies are certainly in the same shit filled cesspool as the ones that thought shitting on the constitution for their chosen one was the way to go.

btw - i live in a blue state & it's the MAGATS who - for the most part keep their fucked up support to themselves & won't put it in 'our' faces.

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

When Dole lost to BIll Clinton, I felt no concern about telling people that I voted for Dole. you people had not been radicalized to the point that you are now, and mob violence had not become normalized.

As part of the greater point, that your pretense that those 70 million people are ws, is you being a lying cocksucker, lying to justify your support of violence.

kudos!

you whine & bitch about how all '70 million' of you aren't like the vile animals that tried to overthrow the gov'ment, cause donny yelled ' CHARGE! ' yet use words like ' you all are violent ' & anybody left of you are antifa & blah blah fucking blah. you don't even recognize the sheer volume of hypocritical pablum you spew.

all them thar 70 million votes that donny got? - the majority voted for him, no doubt but a vast amount also cast their votes in the (R) column because they were voting against biden.

how does it feel to have your leader pardon steve bannon? he deliberately duped & conned & ripped off all the little deplorables who gave their hard earned cash to him for the non existent wall construction? how about all them thar basket dwellers who followed HIS instructions to go to the capital being left to fly in the wind? now they are outa jobs & facing some real hard time in prison .... whilst the chosen one is back at his maralago; soaking up the sun?

Try again.

the rest of your diatribe, which inevitably you will say that your point stands - is pablum because you still need to cling onto your misguided anger.

don't think it has gone unnoticed your non reply to how donny pardoned a conman who ripped off all the little deplorables who got a stiffy thinking about that wall. i wonder how many went without food or medicine & sent bannon that cash instead - only to see him get arrested on a yacht owned by some wealthy chinese mogul & then get pardoned by an even bigger conman.

Lady, you are the one that replied to my point about your sides's behavior, said they were untrue, and then went off on a tangent of partisan bullshit.

If you are just here to throw shit at the wall like a monkey, then why bother? Go away. Go troll someone else.

the day you said i was ' antifa ' ... was the day you showed just what kinda nut you are.

you saying ' my side ' is the exact same shit throwing you accuse others of doing.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

We will see how closely allied the Democrat Party and Antifa is, now that the Dems have the power.

you mean the rag tag fringey UNORGANIZED radicals where there is no actual membership to & that all the FBI & other intel groups say had nothing to do with the attempted bloody coup that donny incited?

lol ... try starting with the 3%ers, booooooogaloo boys, proud boys, & the various hate groups/militias that showed up to donny's party that have spung up in multitudes over the last 4 years.

Well, it has! And, if you want to know what fascism is, do a little study on Hitler and Mussolini.

Want to know what fascism is, look in a mirror.

Liberal Fascism, by Jonah Goldberg

P 13 The Nazis hated Christianity.....

P 21 The introduction of a novel term like "liberal fascism" obviously requires an explanation. Many critics will undoubtedly regard it as a crass oxymoron. Actually, however, I am not the first to use the term. that honor falls to H.G. Wells, one of the greatest influences on the progressive mind in the twentieth century (and it turns out the inspiration for Huxley's Brave New World).

Nor did Wells coin the phrase as an indictment, but as a badge of honor. Progressives must become "liberal fascists" and "enlightened Nazis" he told the Young Liberals at Oxford in a speech in July 1932.

Wells, simply put, was enthralled by the totalitarian temptation. "I have never been able to escape altogether from its relentless logic," he declared.

Fascism, like Progressivism and communism, is expansionist because it sees no natural boundary to its ambitions. Progressivism envisions a New World Order.

P 23 Finally, since we must have a working definition of fascism, here is mine: Fascism is a religion of the state. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good.

P 27 the Italian Fascist movement (was founded) in 1919...

When Mussolini invaded Ethiopia, Americans finally started to turn on him.

More than a few prominent Americans continued to support him [Mussolini], although quietly. The poet Wallace Stevens, for example, stayed pro-Fascist. "I am pro-Mussolini, personally," he wrote to a friend. "The Italians have as much right to take Ethiopia from the coons as the coons had to take it from the boa-constrictors."

In 1927, the Literary Digest conducted an editorial survey asking the question: Is there a dearth of great men?" the person named most often to refute the charge was Benito Mussolini - followed by Lenin, Edison, Marconi, and Orville Wright, with Henry Ford and George Bernard Shaw tying for sixth place.

P 28 .. famed reporter Ida Tarbell... praised Mussolini's progressive attitude toward labor.... Similarly smitten was Lincoln Steffens...

-------------------

On and on Goldberg writes about the Left's (Progressive's (sic)) fascism, totalitarianism.

I should not violate copyright laws by printing more of what Goldberg states so eloquently, refuting the Big Lie by Leftists like Astrostar.

and yet its democrats that are behaving like fascist by demanding we all agree with them or be canceled if not put in political jail,,,

a little self reflection will do you some good (Astrostar),,,

We are largely wasting our time on Leftists. It is only to refute their lies before some who may be on the fence that we must continue. Qui tacet consentire videtur.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

you mean the rag tag fringey UNORGANIZED radicals where there is no actual membership to & that all the FBI & other intel groups say had nothing to do with the attempted bloody coup that donny incited?

lol ... try starting with the 3%ers, booooooogaloo boys, proud boys, & the various hate groups/militias that showed up to donny's party that have spung up in multitudes over the last 4 years.

1. Your pretense that the civil unrest started a couple of weeks ago, instead of four years ago, when your side decided to start a war, is dismissed as retarded shit.

2. LInk to anything showing real evidence of any rise in "hate groups" memberships. Cause, I've looked and haven't found any hard numbers. They are a fringe group, with no significance.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

1. Your pretense that the civil unrest started a couple of weeks ago, instead of four years ago, when your side decided to start a war, is dismissed as retarded shit.

2. LInk to anything showing real evidence of any rise in "hate groups" memberships. Cause, I've looked and haven't found any hard numbers. They are a fringe group, with no significance.

Playtime disagrees with this, but can't offer a link with any credible evidence of the numbers of members of these hate groups.

They are fringe groups with no significance. I have never even met one in real life.

Your pretense that the civil unrest started a couple of weeks ago, instead of four years ago, when your side decided to start a war, is dismissed as retarded shit.
No war started 4 years ago and no war started two weeks ago.

Although a lot of Trump supporters were hoping there’d be a war.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

^'1. Your pretense that the civil unrest started a couple of weeks ago, instead of four years ago, when your side decided to start a war, is dismissed as retarded shit.'

MY 'pretense'? - bullshit. link to anything that backs that up.

MY 'side' ? - bullshit. link to anything that backs that up. oh & by saying ' MY' side - - - you are STILL doing exactly what you are accusing me of. the fact that you can't or are incapable of seeing the pure hypocrisy of your own bitching & whining shows just how fucked & brainwashed you are in the head.

alrighty:

National Security

FBI Announces That Racist Violence Is Now Equal Priority To Foreign Terrorism

February 10, 2020 4:17 PM ET

CHRISTOPHER WRAY: We elevated to the top-level priority racially motivated violent extremism so it's on the same footing in terms of our national threat banding as ISIS and homegrown violent extremism.

White Supremacist Groups

now its yer turn, nutter. go find the links that you have accused me of. lol....

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

Playtime disagrees with this, but can't offer a link with any credible evidence of the numbers of members of these hate groups.

They are fringe groups with no significance. I have never even met one in real life.

blew yer load a little early, 'eh cartoon boy?

Your pretense that the civil unrest started a couple of weeks ago, instead of four years ago, when your side decided to start a war, is dismissed as retarded shit.
No war started 4 years ago and no war started two weeks ago.

Although a lot of Trump supporters were hoping there’d be a war.

I don't know. How many people have to die in the streets before it is a civil war?

Definition of civil war

: a war between opposing groups of citizens of the same country

MMm, we certainly have fighting and killing between the right and the left in this country at this point.

Well, we can argue semantics, or we can ask ourselves whether we want to keep escalating.

Do you want to see the numbers of dead rise, or fall?

We knew that under Trump fascism had a great chance of taking root.

Well, it has! And, if you want to know what fascism is, do a little study on Hitler and Mussolini.

Do you need to "do a little study"? Didn't you go to high school?
He did, but spent most of the time in the boys room.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

^'1. Your pretense that the civil unrest started a couple of weeks ago, instead of four years ago, when your side decided to start a war, is dismissed as retarded shit.'

MY 'side' ? - bullshit. link to anything that backs that up. oh & by saying ' MY' side - - - you are STILL doing exactly what you are accusing me of. the fact that you can't or are incapable of seeing the pure hypocrisy of your own bitching & whining shows just how fucked & brainwashed you are in the head.

alrighty:

National Security

CHRISTOPHER WRAY: We elevated to the top-level priority racially motivated violent extremism so it's on the same footing in terms of our national threat banding as ISIS and homegrown violent extremism.

White Supremacist Groups

now its yer turn, nutter. go find the links that you have accused me of. lol....

Sorry the fbi lost it's credibility when they let Peter Strozk edit the final report on Hillary to give her a pass, and no one said anything about it.

How many ws are there in this country and what do you base that number on?

I've looked, so that I could point out how small and insignificant they are, and I cannot find any.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

No, I didn't. Citing the FBI, isn't good enough. NOt after you people have politicized it.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

alrighty:

National Security

White Supremacist Groups

Sorry the fbi lost it's credibility when they let Peter Strozk edit the final report on Hillary to give her a pass, and no one said anything about it.

I've looked, so that I could point out how small and insignificant they are, and I cannot find any.

^^^ COP OUT ^^^

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

No, I didn't. Citing the FBI, isn't good enough. NOt after you people have politicized it.

^^^COP OUT ^^^

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

alrighty:

National Security

White Supremacist Groups

^^^ COP OUT ^^^

How many ws are their in this country? Years ago the SPL guessed, 8k. I have no faith in them or their number, but that they did not dare to claim more, is pretty telling.

Cause you know they would love to pretend there are a lot. Just like you do.

What did the fbi base that on? Did the fbi offfer anything to back up their panic mongering?

You are full of shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back