The fascist GOP

You should probably look up the definition of Fascism

all 14 characteristics can be attributed to donny in a heartbeat with facts & links to easily back it up.

https://www.bremertonschools.org/cms/lib/WA01001541/Centricity/Domain/222/Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism slides.pdf

That list is bullshit created by a retard.

every point can be attributed to donny.

& btw - karma's coming to that bastard.

Karma is coming to you. And yours.

*your* bloody attempted coup FAILED & it will CONtinue to fail. when donny is finally behind bars - he will lose all his 'power'.

*y'all* will be a boat without its rudder, until *you* run aground & the feds are waiting for *you*. of course it will take some time - but *you* lost.

Perhaps. But, your model is based on scapegoating the largest ethnic group in the country, for your own failures to actually fix any problems.

That is a receipt for ever increasing strife. You might have your "victory" but all you will get will be a shitty future to live in.

Did you like the last two years of mobs ruling the streets? Cause that is your future.

ummm.... no.

the supreeeeeeeeemisits will be shoved back down under the rocks they crawled out from.

america showed donny & his autocrisy the door - he's been rejected & dejected.

america is victorious.

Calling good people "supremacists" is just you rubbing salt into bleeding wounds.

I've been warning of the violence coming on this site for years. You can go back and check, if you want.

Well, It's not coming anymore. IT'S HERE.

Cause and effect you drooling moron, ,and here you are, doing the same shit that led up to here.

Either you WANT a civil war, or you are too retarded to see that you are working to ensure that we have one.

Which is it?

yaaaaaaaaaaaa................ buffalo dude - good?

dude with the CONfed flag - good?

dude with 'camp aushwitz' - good?

it's not donny's DOJ anymore.

Over 70 million people voted for Trump. Less than 10k of them could sanely becalled ws.

When you fucktards smear all Trump supporters like that, you are smearing good people.

And you are fucking cowards, cause you would never dare do it to their faces, not without an army backing you up.

Lying cowardly fucktards.

blah blah fucking blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................................

anybody that still supports that meglomaniac after 4 years of his scorched earth policies are certainly in the same shit filled cesspool as the ones that thought shitting on the constitution for their chosen one was the way to go.

btw - i live in a blue state & it's the MAGATS who - for the most part keep their fucked up support to themselves & won't put it in 'our' faces.

Because you people are violent thugs and tyrants.

My point stands.

Over 70 million people voted for Trump. Less than 10k of them could sanely becalled ws.

When you fucktards smear all Trump supporters like that, you are smearing good people.

And you are fucking cowards, cause you would never dare do it to their faces, not without an army backing you up.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

When Dole lost to BIll Clinton, I felt no concern about telling people that I voted for Dole. you people had not been radicalized to the point that you are now, and mob violence had not become normalized.

That was the point we were discussing.

You people are thugs and bullies.

As part of the greater point, that your pretense that those 70 million people are ws, is you being a lying cocksucker, lying to justify your support of violence.

lol ... you're certifiable. you made my point for me with that diatribe.

kudos!

all 14 characteristics can be attributed to donny in a heartbeat with facts & links to easily back it up.

https://www.bremertonschools.org/cms/lib/WA01001541/Centricity/Domain/222/Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism slides.pdf

*your* bloody attempted coup FAILED & it will CONtinue to fail. when donny is finally behind bars - he will lose all his 'power'.

*y'all* will be a boat without its rudder, until *you* run aground & the feds are waiting for *you*. of course it will take some time - but *you* lost.

Perhaps. But, your model is based on scapegoating the largest ethnic group in the country, for your own failures to actually fix any problems.

That is a receipt for ever increasing strife. You might have your "victory" but all you will get will be a shitty future to live in.

Did you like the last two years of mobs ruling the streets? Cause that is your future.

ummm.... no.

the supreeeeeeeeemisits will be shoved back down under the rocks they crawled out from.

america is victorious.

Calling good people "supremacists" is just you rubbing salt into bleeding wounds.

I've been warning of the violence coming on this site for years. You can go back and check, if you want.

Cause and effect you drooling moron, ,and here you are, doing the same shit that led up to here.

Either you WANT a civil war, or you are too retarded to see that you are working to ensure that we have one.

Which is it?

anybody that still supports that meglomaniac after 4 years of his scorched earth policies are certainly in the same shit filled cesspool as the ones that thought shitting on the constitution for their chosen one was the way to go.

btw - i live in a blue state & it's the MAGATS who - for the most part keep their fucked up support to themselves & won't put it in 'our' faces.

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

When Dole lost to BIll Clinton, I felt no concern about telling people that I voted for Dole. you people had not been radicalized to the point that you are now, and mob violence had not become normalized.

As part of the greater point, that your pretense that those 70 million people are ws, is you being a lying cocksucker, lying to justify your support of violence.

kudos!

No, I didn't. You are just a stonewalling troll asshole.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

you whine & bitch about how all '70 million' of you aren't like the vile animals that tried to overthrow the gov'ment, cause donny yelled ' CHARGE! ' yet use words like ' you all are violent ' & anybody left of you are antifa & blah blah fucking blah. you don't even recognize the sheer volume of hypocritical pablum you spew.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

you whine & bitch about how all '70 million' of you aren't like the vile animals that tried to overthrow the gov'ment, cause donny yelled ' CHARGE! ' yet use words like ' you all are violent ' & anybody left of you are antifa & blah blah fucking blah. you don't even recognize the sheer volume of hypocritical pablum you spew.
you whine & bitch about how all '70 million' of you aren't like the vile animals that tried to overthrow the gov'ment, cause donny yelled ' CHARGE! '

Post a link showing donny yelled charge.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Biden is in mourning for the 400 thousand dead of Covid. We know pablum that is spewed by now. And old Doc Jill has the feel good medicine. I do not care in what you do. But I am forced to live in what you create.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

you whine & bitch about how all '70 million' of you aren't like the vile animals that tried to overthrow the gov'ment, cause donny yelled ' CHARGE! '

lol ... i'll post this:

read between the lines

Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

read between the lines
To infer or understand the real or hidden meaning behind the superficial appearance of something. "Lines" refers to lines of text on a printed page. He gave a very diplomatic explanation, but if you read between the lines, it seems like he was fired for political reasons. Reading between the lines, it looks the like the company is bracing for a hostile takeover.
See also: between, line, read
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
read between the lines
Fig. to infer something (from something else); to try to understand what is meant by something that is not written explicitly or openly. After listening to what she said, if you read between the lines, you can begin to see what she really means. Don't believe every thing you read literally. Learn to read between the lines.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
read between the lines
Perceive or detect a hidden meaning, as in They say that everything's fine, but reading between the lines I suspect they have some marital problems . This term comes from cryptography, where in one code reading every second line of a message gives a different meaning from that of the entire text. [Mid-1800s]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
read between the lines
COMMON If you read between the lines, you understand what someone really means, or what is really happening in a situation, even though it is not stated openly. He was reluctant to go into details, but reading between the lines it appears that he was forced to leave. Note: You can also talk about the message between the lines. He didn't give a reason, but I sensed something between the lines. He was forced to confess to the crime, but he tried to send a message between the lines at his trial.
Collins COBUILD Idioms Dictionary, 3rd ed. © HarperCollins Publishers 2012
read between the lines
look for or discover a meaning that is hidden or implied rather than explicitly stated.
1994 American Spectator Those familiar with the virulent animosity in this element of black racism can read between the lines to get a fuller picture.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
ˌread between the ˈlines
find or look for a hidden or extra meaning in something a person says or writes, usually their real feelings about something: Reading between the lines, it was obvious that he was feeling lonely.
read between the lines
To perceive or detect an obscure or unexpressed meaning: learned to read between the lines of corporate annual reports to discern areas of fiscal weakness.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
read between the lines, to
To deduce hidden meanings from what is actually said and written. The term comes from cryptography, in which one kind of code actually presents a message on every second line, with a quite different sense imparted if one reads the intervening lines as well. The term began to be used figuratively in the mid-nineteenth century. James Martineau wrote (Essays Philosophical and Theological, 1866), “No writer was ever more read between the lines.”
See also: between, read
The Dictionary of Clichés by Christine Ammer Copyright © 2013 by Christine Ammer
read between the lines
Infer an unexpressed meaning. An early method of transmitting written coded messages was to write the secret information in invisible ink between the lines of a document. The recipient would then learn the information by reading between the lines. The phrase came to mean gaining an insight in the context of reading something into another person's words or behavior—and often both. For example, you, your spouse, and teenage son are invited to a family gathering. Your son's reaction when he heard the news was to stare at the floor and mutter, “Well, okay if I gotta.” Reading between the lines, you'd say that he's not crazy about going.
Endangered Phrases by Steven D. Price Copyright © 2011 by Steven D. Price
read between the lines

& this:

& this - just for you!!!

Amazon.com

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

lol ... i'll post this:

read between the lines

Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

read between the lines
To infer or understand the real or hidden meaning behind the superficial appearance of something. "Lines" refers to lines of text on a printed page. He gave a very diplomatic explanation, but if you read between the lines, it seems like he was fired for political reasons. Reading between the lines, it looks the like the company is bracing for a hostile takeover.
read between the lines
Fig. to infer something (from something else); to try to understand what is meant by something that is not written explicitly or openly. After listening to what she said, if you read between the lines, you can begin to see what she really means. Don't believe every thing you read literally. Learn to read between the lines.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
read between the lines
Perceive or detect a hidden meaning, as in They say that everything's fine, but reading between the lines I suspect they have some marital problems . This term comes from cryptography, where in one code reading every second line of a message gives a different meaning from that of the entire text. [Mid-1800s]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
read between the lines
COMMON If you read between the lines, you understand what someone really means, or what is really happening in a situation, even though it is not stated openly. He was reluctant to go into details, but reading between the lines it appears that he was forced to leave. Note: You can also talk about the message between the lines. He didn't give a reason, but I sensed something between the lines. He was forced to confess to the crime, but he tried to send a message between the lines at his trial.
read between the lines
look for or discover a meaning that is hidden or implied rather than explicitly stated.
1994 American Spectator Those familiar with the virulent animosity in this element of black racism can read between the lines to get a fuller picture.
ˌread between the ˈlines
find or look for a hidden or extra meaning in something a person says or writes, usually their real feelings about something: Reading between the lines, it was obvious that he was feeling lonely.
read between the lines
To perceive or detect an obscure or unexpressed meaning: learned to read between the lines of corporate annual reports to discern areas of fiscal weakness.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
To deduce hidden meanings from what is actually said and written. The term comes from cryptography, in which one kind of code actually presents a message on every second line, with a quite different sense imparted if one reads the intervening lines as well. The term began to be used figuratively in the mid-nineteenth century. James Martineau wrote (Essays Philosophical and Theological, 1866), “No writer was ever more read between the lines.”
The Dictionary of Clichés by Christine Ammer Copyright © 2013 by Christine Ammer
read between the lines
Infer an unexpressed meaning. An early method of transmitting written coded messages was to write the secret information in invisible ink between the lines of a document. The recipient would then learn the information by reading between the lines. The phrase came to mean gaining an insight in the context of reading something into another person's words or behavior—and often both. For example, you, your spouse, and teenage son are invited to a family gathering. Your son's reaction when he heard the news was to stare at the floor and mutter, “Well, okay if I gotta.” Reading between the lines, you'd say that he's not crazy about going.
read between the lines

& this:

& this - just for you!!!

Amazon.com

So, you can't link to him actually saying it.

all you can do is claim, "Well, that's what he meant".

Try that in a court of law, ms hyena.

Certainly in the weeks following Trump’s election loss we’ve seen countless examples of the authoritarian right’s contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Indeed, we’ve witnessed violent, lawless rightist attempt to overthrow a free, fair, and lawful election in defiance of the will of the people.
We saw all of the exact same things from the left last year.

Nope, he was quite correct in naming hitler and mussoulini.

Definition of fascism

1: often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control, early instances of army fascism and brutality
Exactly like the left these days.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

lol ... i'll post this:

read between the lines

read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
ˌread between the ˈlines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines

& this:

& this - just for you!!!

Amazon.com

oh ... you mean like all them thar election FRAUD cases he took to court?

rah rah rah!

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

lol ... i'll post this:

read between the lines

read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
ˌread between the ˈlines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines

& this:

& this - just for you!!!

Amazon.com

rah rah rah!

deflecting again.

:lame2:

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

lol ... i'll post this:

read between the lines

read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines
ˌread between the ˈlines
read between the lines
read between the lines
read between the lines

& this:

& this - just for you!!!

Amazon.com

rah rah rah!

deflecting again.

:lame2:

actually it's a damn good comparison.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

When I look at the dems/libs as a group in the context of this issue, I see varying degrees of support for the violence, from supporting the narrative that justifies the violence or bullying, ,to refusing to apply the rule of law to those that actually commit the violence or actually joining in the violence and/or bullying.

Hence my point about how you people, as a group, have become radicalized and violent.

Meanwhile, you claims about the Right being all ws, or trying to overthrow the government, are just lies. The best numbers I have been able to find on ws, suggests that their are, AT MOST, 10k of them in the country. They are insignificant.

That you smear 70 plus million good people as that, is you being a liar.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

When I look at the dems/libs as a group in the context of this issue, I see varying degrees of support for the violence, from supporting the narrative that justifies the violence or bullying, ,to refusing to apply the rule of law to those that actually commit the violence or actually joining in the violence and/or bullying.

Hence my point about how you people, as a group, have become radicalized and violent.

Meanwhile, you claims about the Right being all ws, or trying to overthrow the government, are just lies. The best numbers I have been able to find on ws, suggests that their are, AT MOST, 10k of them in the country. They are insignificant.

untrue. did you know i am married to a republican?

the difference being that he is not a poorly educated trump humper. & <pssssst>

all them thar 70 million votes that donny got? - the majority voted for him, no doubt but a vast amount also cast their votes in the (R) column because they were voting against biden.

how does it feel to have your leader pardon steve bannon? he deliberately duped & conned & ripped off all the little deplorables who gave their hard earned cash to him for the non existent wall construction? how about all them thar basket dwellers who followed HIS instructions to go to the capital being left to fly in the wind? now they are outa jobs & facing some real hard time in prison .... whilst the chosen one is back at his maralago; soaking up the sun?

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

all them thar 70 million votes that donny got? - the majority voted for him, no doubt but a vast amount also cast their votes in the (R) column because they were voting against biden.

how does it feel to have your leader pardon steve bannon? he deliberately duped & conned & ripped off all the little deplorables who gave their hard earned cash to him for the non existent wall construction? how about all them thar basket dwellers who followed HIS instructions to go to the capital being left to fly in the wind? now they are outa jobs & facing some real hard time in prison .... whilst the chosen one is back at his maralago; soaking up the sun?

I made a point about your side's use of and support of violence.

YOu stated that my post was "untrue" and then went on to discuss other shit.

Nothing in your post, supported your disagreement with my point.

Try again.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

THIS is what i said was UNTRUE:

the rest of your diatribe, which inevitably you will say that your point stands - is pablum because you still need to cling onto your misguided anger.

don't think it has gone unnoticed your non reply to how donny pardoned a conman who ripped off all the little deplorables who got a stiffy thinking about that wall. i wonder how many went without food or medicine & sent bannon that cash instead - only to see him get arrested on a yacht owned by some wealthy chinese mogul & then get pardoned by an even bigger conman.

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

the rest of your diatribe, which inevitably you will say that your point stands - is pablum because you still need to cling onto your misguided anger.

don't think it has gone unnoticed your non reply to how donny pardoned a conman who ripped off all the little deplorables who got a stiffy thinking about that wall. i wonder how many went without food or medicine & sent bannon that cash instead - only to see him get arrested on a yacht owned by some wealthy chinese mogul & then get pardoned by an even bigger conman.

Lady, you are the one that replied to my point about your sides's behavior, said they were untrue, and then went off on a tangent of partisan bullshit.

Why should I address your point(s) when you dismiss or ignore mine?

If you are just here to throw shit at the wall like a monkey, then why bother? Go away. Go troll someone else.

We knew that under Trump fascism had a great chance of taking root.

Well, it has! And, if you want to know what fascism is, do a little study on Hitler and Mussolini.
JANUARY 20, 2021
The Nazification of the Republican Party

It's worth remembering Hitler's failed insurrection in 1923 when he was sentenced to five years in jail and served one.

Premature forgiveness prior to accountability is fatal.

"Fascists are violent because of who THEY are, not what WE DO–like the ordinary Germans who underestimated the Nazis and thought they were just another political party on the right.

"Germans who weren’t Nazis passively went about their normal affairs by denying the realities of their Jewish neighbors, all for the sake of 'unity.'
Untitled_Artwork-1.png

"The Republicans are a morally bankrupt political party that supported a deranged president who brought this fragile, evolving democracy to the brink of extinction simply because they can’t stand the glacially slow and righteous empowerment of people of color and any limits on their power to amass an immoral amount of wealth."

ummm.... no.

america is victorious.

Which is it?

My point stands.

80,0000 voted for biden.

MY point stands.

kudos!

Try again.

Lady, you are the one that replied to my point about your sides's behavior, said they were untrue, and then went off on a tangent of partisan bullshit.

Why should I address your point(s) when you dismiss or ignore mine?

If you are just here to throw shit at the wall like a monkey, then why bother? Go away. Go troll someone else.

the day you said i was ' antifa ' ... was the day you showed just what kinda nut you are.

you saying ' my side ' is the exact same shit throwing you accuse others of doing.

<pfffffft>

gfy bigley.

New Topics

Forum List

Back