The far right embraces violence because it has no real political program

I was promised riots in all 50 states today.....where are they?
The actual organizers, called it off as they saw they would be outnumbered in fact, and as they will always be. The rest of us love our country and have decided to keep it.
Liberals hate the United States.
On January 6, the flags, hats and voices of the insurrectionists capture on camera and posted on right wing sources, face book and the news were not liberal voices.
Right, nothing was burned up and nobody shot except for a protestor.
And the guys with the wire ties and flex cuffs did not get to Vice President Pence or any of our Senators or Representatives, the gallows with nooses built by them on the lawn, unused and now torn down, an insurrection failure, attempted by failures, doomed to failure and arrests, charges and punishment.
Spare us all the fake drama libber....we saw real violence all summer long from actual criminals and murderers. Your ilk has the market cornered on actual lawbreaking thugs.
I didn't create the drama. The losing side is always the most dramatic. You did not see the drama queens today, the false patriots that are still being rounded up as we speak. Their own leaders telling them to stand down against the overwhelming forces of liberty and democracy arrayed against them and their traitorous quest for a new country on the grounds of our United States.
You're kidding right?
How many hundreds of Pussy Hats parades were there after Trump won?

So I guess that's why the far left embraces it too, right?

Name the insurrections by the far left where they tried overthrowing the government.

Your leaders in congress vowed to remove president Trump before he was even sworn into office. Oh snap!

Your not former shitface in chief stated an election was rigged before on even happened, in both 2016 and 2020, an you believed it

They were rigged, rigging elections is what Democrats do. :itsok:

Proof?

A fucking riot over injustice of blacks being killed by cops is not the same as a bunch of white racists storming the capital over the lie of a stolen election that never happened. You dicks still believe the election was stolen

LOL....
Dems always fall on their face.
1611191056541.png

Name the insurrections by the far left where they tried overthrowing the government.
In which city?

You name the city and the capitols thats the far left stormed and tried to overthrow a government

How do you overthrow a government without firearms?

AntiFa is a tiny rag tag bunch of misfits - No match for the combined forces of White Nationalists, Proud Boys, Militias, Boogaloos, Q Freaks and Neo-Nazis such as we saw violently attacking cops and trashing the Peoples House on 1-6.

So your team wins that war ;-)

Yet they and your BLM buddies caused billions in damages over the last year.

Th far right understands that they will soon be in a bigger minority in this country than ever before. The demographics of this country are changing dramatically. The far right, which includes the white supremacist and the white militias such as the Proud Boys, base their words and actions on fear...not our fear, but their fear. They fear that they will not be the chosen with their white privileges' anymore.

In which city?

You name the city and the capitols thats the far left stormed and tried to overthrow a government

The mob supporting the last president tried to do just that on January 6th. They failed. Democracy prevailed.

In which city?

The mob supporting the last president tried to do just that on January 6th. They failed. Democracy prevailed.

Drama queen^^^^^^^

A fucking riot over injustice of blacks being killed by cops is not the same as a bunch of white racists storming the capital over the lie of a stolen election that never happened. You dicks still believe the election was stolen
They died because of their drug habits and their own behaviour.

And there you go JUSTIFYING burning down some poor innocent businessman's business.

You really think there is ANY excuse for that?

And at the Trump inauguration there were RIOTS and you guys burned out cars -- somebody's personal property.

I really can't believe you would justify this just because it was your side doing it. RIOTS all summer long vs and hour long MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST

In which city?

In a couple years you will be wishing this "mob" succeed.

You will regret placing a mentally challenged crook in the White House

Your leaders in congress vowed to remove president Trump before he was even sworn into office. Oh snap!

No they did not. Republicans held the House, the Senate and the White House. Democrats couldn't have removed Trump from office even if they tried.

Oh snap yourself.

In which city?

WI, and it wasn't just a 4 hour disruption, it was a two day occupation.

In which city?

In a couple years you will be wishing this "mob" succeed.

You will regret placing a mentally challenged crook in the White House
Just like Former President Obama took all our guns, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back