The far right embraces violence because it has no real political program

'Another Insurrection"?

Yeah, and the Left and Democrats don't support foreign-funded domestic terrorists....

Exposed! 31 times media justified rioting and looting

:p

And why are we wearing the hallowed Drill Sergeant blazon as our avatar? Surely you jest. For no drill sergeant who ever kicked me in the ribs while down in the front leaning rest would spout such anti-American, pro-authoritarian Chinese self-fucking words.

Violence is always inevitable but never preferred. Perhaps you ought to look your own Party in the mirror before casting aspersion bullshit at ours. For reference please see MONTHS of BLM riots. See: the French Revolution. See: Weather Underground. Know what? Don't see anything; keep wearing them blinders.

I was promised riots in all 50 states today.....where are they?
The actual organizers, called it off as they saw they would be outnumbered in fact, and as they will always be. The rest of us love our country and have decided to keep it.
Liberals hate the United States.
On January 6, the flags, hats and voices of the insurrectionists capture on camera and posted on right wing sources, face book and the news were not liberal voices.
Right, nothing was burned up and nobody shot except for a protestor.
And the guys with the wire ties and flex cuffs did not get to Vice President Pence or any of our Senators or Representatives, the gallows with nooses built by them on the lawn, unused and now torn down, an insurrection failure, attempted by failures, doomed to failure and arrests, charges and punishment.
Spare us all the fake drama libber....we saw real violence all summer long from actual criminals and murderers. Your ilk has the market cornered on actual lawbreaking thugs.
I didn't create the drama. The losing side is always the most dramatic. You did not see the drama queens today, the false patriots that are still being rounded up as we speak. Their own leaders telling them to stand down against the overwhelming forces of liberty and democracy arrayed against them and their traitorous quest for a new country on the grounds of our United States.
Wow all that fake blabbing brings tears to my eyes....from laughter. You commies hate the country and prove it with every silly comment you make here.
Guess you will just have to live with it, or maybe you will just stay under that rock in hiding. Found your new social media platform yet?
When you get turnabout on the social media shit (and it will eventually come) I don't want to hear a COCKSUCKING WORD out of any of you fuckers.

The ones the engineered, participated in or supported need to be jailed now. There will be no insurrection.
I once saw on a railroad brick crossing as I rode under it....In spray paint it read...."When tyranny is the law, revolution is the order"! But it was only spray paint.

I was promised riots in all 50 states today.....where are they?
The actual organizers, called it off as they saw they would be outnumbered in fact, and as they will always be. The rest of us love our country and have decided to keep it.
Liberals hate the United States.
On January 6, the flags, hats and voices of the insurrectionists capture on camera and posted on right wing sources, face book and the news were not liberal voices.
Right, nothing was burned up and nobody shot except for a protestor.
And the guys with the wire ties and flex cuffs did not get to Vice President Pence or any of our Senators or Representatives, the gallows with nooses built by them on the lawn, unused and now torn down, an insurrection failure, attempted by failures, doomed to failure and arrests, charges and punishment.
Spare us all the fake drama libber....we saw real violence all summer long from actual criminals and murderers. Your ilk has the market cornered on actual lawbreaking thugs.
I didn't create the drama. The losing side is always the most dramatic. You did not see the drama queens today, the false patriots that are still being rounded up as we speak. Their own leaders telling them to stand down against the overwhelming forces of liberty and democracy arrayed against them and their traitorous quest for a new country on the grounds of our United States.
Wow all that fake blabbing brings tears to my eyes....from laughter. You commies hate the country and prove it with every silly comment you make here.
Guess you will just have to live with it, or maybe you will just stay under that rock in hiding. Found your new social media platform yet?
When you get turnabout on the social media shit (and it will eventually come) I don't want to hear a COCKSUCKING WORD out of any of you fuckers.
I am not dumb enough to do social media, except of USMB. Sorry you lost your free platform, to spew on. Guess you will have to start your own.

The ones the engineered, participated in or supported need to be jailed now. There will be no insurrection.
I once saw on a railroad brick crossing as I rode under it....In spray paint it read...."When tyranny is the law, revolution is the order"! But it was only spray paint.
I wouldn't hang out under the tracks. Good way to get run over by the train.

So I guess that's why the far left embraces it too, right?

Name the insurrections by the far left where they tried overthrowing the government.

Your leaders in congress vowed to remove president Trump before he was even sworn into office. Oh snap!

Your not former shitface in chief stated an election was rigged before on even happened, in both 2016 and 2020, an you believed it

They were rigged, rigging elections is what Democrats do. :itsok:

Name the insurrections by the far left where they tried overthrowing the government.

Your leaders in congress vowed to remove president Trump before he was even sworn into office. Oh snap!

Your not former shitface in chief stated an election was rigged before on even happened, in both 2016 and 2020, an you believed it

They were rigged, rigging elections is what Democrats do. :itsok:
Don't be such a whiny little loser. Why don't you send Donnie some money. Maybe you'll feel better.

The coverage was certainly rigged.

Forum List

Back