the far reactionary right math skills in Utah

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Photo Gallery Bagley Cartoon Utah Legislator Math The Salt Lake Tribune

If the far right would work with the mainstream right, Utah would be a much more enjoyable place. As it is, the far right's weirdness make it a very interesting home.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

• Banned
Poor Frank, still unable to handle we mainstream GOP got the victory we want while kicking the far right in the ass.

Good election season for the good guys, yes.

Now. now Jammie-Jake....does Your New Messiah let you have a little something soothing in your cocoa? That would account for the smirk after getting your spavined ass whipped so badly in November!

PJB.jpg

"Mainstream Jake"​

We are equating math skills with politics now?

I might remind everyone that a liberal arts degree from any university in this great land does not include requiring a math competency above the 8th grade.

If conservative Americans worked with you RINOs in Utah would EVERYBODY get a free set of your pretty red Dr. Dentons, Jake?

What are JS' conservative tenets since he's always down with the liberal agenda?
I am up with the mainstream GOP agenda and down on the far right reactionary agenda. Stinks to be you. :

Don't get all pissy, JS.
I am laughing at you and your ilk.

You are all bark and no teeth.

I might remind everyone that a liberal arts degree from any university in this great land does not include requiring a math competency above the 8th grade.

Math and politics, yes. You know, like how this year's spending increase was a spending cut because it was lower than last year's spending increase. Or how current deficit spending is lower than deficit spending before Obama.

Now. now Jammie-Jake....does Your New Messiah let you have a little something soothing in your cocoa? That would account for the smirk after getting your spavined ass whipped so badly in November!

View attachment 36635
"Mainstream Jake"​

Holy crap! You found him. Theres that beacon of conservatism.
And that's all you have, my little moonbats.

Being pissy and prissy.

Your far right lost, Cruz won't get to Iowa, it's over for you fakers. Tis what is.

Math and politics, yes. You know, like how this year's spending increase was a spending cut because it was lower than last year's spending increase. Or how current deficit spending is lower than deficit spending before Obama.

Ok, some universities will let you get by with a 3rd grade education in math.

Forum List

Back