The far left and the far right are more alike than different

Ohhh. I was wondering why they lied to a FISA court to get a surveillance warrant on Republican presidential contender.
Except that's not what happened.

The FBI lawyer misstated something on the THIRD FISA warrant on an asshole who had not worked for the Trump campaign for nearly a year and NEVER worked in the Trump Admin

Liberal back then had a definition that is the complete opposite of what it means today. Just like the words, gay, marriage, pride, etc..

Democrats were and are the KKK, democrats wrote the Jim Crow laws.
The Trump supporters continually show their stupidity.
They make crap up to justify their fantasy world.

The Democrats were the party of the KKK.
Trumpism's Republican party is the current party of the KKK. The KKK openly supports Trump. Trump does not disavow the KKK support.

The Trump supporters continually show their stupidity.
They make crap up to justify their fantasy world.

The Democrats were the party of the KKK.
Trumpism's Republican party is the current party of the KKK. The KKK openly supports Trump. Trump does not disavow the KKK support.
Fantasy world, where fentanyl does not cross our border with the wave of illegal aliens, is that what you are talking about

Last edited:
Fantasy world, where fentanyl does not cross our border with the wave of illegal aliens, is that what you are talking about
We are talking the Trumpism being the party of the KKK.
Elektra, deflects by talking about fentanyl. When a Trump minion cannot refute a claim, they change the subject. They cannot handle the truth.

By the way, Biden needs to tighten our border policy but that does not change that the KKK support Trump and his minions.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Elektra, deflects by talking about fentanyl. When a Trump minion cannot refute a claim, they change the subject. They cannot handle the truth.

By the way, Biden needs to tighten our border policy but that does not change that the KKK support Trump and his minions.

The only reason they support Trump is because the people invading our country are people of color. But that's not why Trump was stopping them.

The only reason they support Trump is because the people invading our country are people of color. But that's not why Trump was stopping them.
The words of one of Trump's trained monkey's. They will do anything to justify all the wrong things about Trump and Trumpism.
Trump even said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they will still vote for me"

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The words of one of Trump's trained monkey's. They will do anything to justify all the wrong things about Trump and Trumpism.
Trump even said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they will still vote for me"

There is nothing "wrong" with keeping invaders out of our country. Since Biden, 11 of the people who were caught were known terrorists.. How many more made it through without being caught? If they were pure white as snow they would be treated the same way. We don't want those people here. We don't want drug pushers here, we don't want human smugglers here, we don't want gang members here. It's not our fault they just happen to be people of color.

Biden voted for the former KKK leader to be the Senate Majority leader, and that KKK leader won.

I dont need to deflect when Democrats have a rich, vast, history of racism.

Biden voted for the former KKK leader to be the Senate Majority leader, and that KKK leader won.

Out of the people that were running for the nomination, they opted to choose the guy that said the most racist things about blacks than any other presidential contender in our lifetime, and in the general voted for him to be President. But Trump and the Republicans are the racists.

Who Byrd? He disavowed the KKK over 50 years ago.

FAIL

The far left, in general, does not want to defund the police in the sense people think they do. No one really bothers to really look up topics and see what they mean. Defunding the police refers to making cuts to police funding and reallocating the money for other relevant programs like for mental health. It’s not about gutting police programs altogether. Now granted “defund the police” was a terrible phrase to come up with and promote in the first place. Americans are simple minded so they can’t understand words like that unless they are literal.
You're accepting the Trumputin troll definition of "far left", and it's a shame.

"Far left" refers to Trump's butt-butt buddy Kim Jong Un, those kinds of people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back