The far left and the far right are more alike than different

I offered counter proposals

Thats how compromise works

But you only want what you want and didnt offer to give up anything
Oh, please. We are not negotiating what the government is going to do. We compared our thoughts. We agreed on some and disagreed on others.
I say leave it there, we agree on some and disagree on other. Move on.
You are looking for perfection, we agree 100% on what to do. That is not going to happen.
If we were in congress and had to agree on legislation, then it would be different.

These people are taking many more jobs than AG. They are in all kinds of fields of work thus lowering wages for American workers. Our people don't want to work because of government benefits. As long as they can manage their lives without working, why should they work?

The solution is not immigration, the solution is to not provide benefits to people physically and mentally capable of working. Our world population is 7.5 billion people. How many should we take in?

At this point anyone that pretends the illegals are limited to Agriculture is being highly dishonest and not negiotiating in good faith.

Your assumptions about my listening and thinking are noted.

Wouldyou have preferred that the FBI HIDE the fact that there was an ongoing investigation so that the voters would not have that information?

That seems to be what you are implying.

That's not reasonable.
I did not say that. There you go again. Trying to paint me in a way that fits fantasy world.

I did not say that. There you go again. Trying to paint me in a way that fits fantasy world.

I clearly did not accuse you of saying. I said that you seemed to be implying it and asked for you to clarify.

YOU are the one that came back and misrepresented what I said, to support YOUR fantasy world.

I ask again. Is that what you think the FBI should have done, ie hide the fact from the voters, that Hillary was under investigation?

This guy, and others, are complete ideologues. They do not live in the real world. They live in philosophical fantasy world. They moan, cry, criticize because the world is not exactly like their ideology.
No Ideology works in it's purest form in the real world.
Societies and groups are a hybrid of many ideologies. At the end of the day results determine the way to move forward.
If you do not use some from many philosophies to create a real world government, it would be like trying to bake a cake with just flour.
Extremists are ideologues. They are the problem not the solution.
If by ideologue you mean I am all for live & let live, leave me & mine alone & don't tell me what to do, then yes, I guess by your definition I am an "ideologue".
What a horrible philosophy that only "enlightened deep thinkers" like yourself can cure by the brilliance of your enforced policies!

You can take your hybrid whatevers & do what you like if you aren't injuring others & just leave the rest of us alone.
Can't do that, huh?

Get over yourself bedwetter

These people are taking many more jobs than AG. They are in all kinds of fields of work thus lowering wages for American workers. Our people don't want to work because of government benefits. As long as they can manage their lives without working, why should they work?

The solution is not immigration, the solution is to not provide benefits to people physically and mentally capable of working. Our world population is 7.5 billion people. How many should we take in?
People don't want to work because they are getting by just fine on government aid. That sounds reasonable but it just isn't true. Covid payments have stopped. The vast number of people that are able to work and not working are older adults that retired early during Covid. Most young people that are not working and able to are living off their parents or in school living off student loans, scholarships, or grants.

I don't think we will need to bring in more workers at this time. The recession is going to eliminate any surplus of jobs.

The problem is not people not working and drawing support. Most people getting government support are working. They simple don't earn enough to live on.

Last edited:
People don't want to work because they are getting by just fine on government aid. That sounds reasonable but it just isn't true. Covid payments have stopped. The vast number of people that are able to work and not working are older adults that retired early during Covid. Most young people that are not working and able to are living off their parents or in school living off student loans, scholarships, or grants.

I don't think we will need to bring in more workers at this time. The recession is going to eliminate any surplus of jobs.

IMO, we should bring in any more workers, for at least a generation. For far too long, EMPLOYERS have had ALL the leverage, in that they had effectively unlimited cheap immigrant labor available, to undercut America workers.

A generation or two of letting WORKERS make some headway, is badly needed to balance that out. At least a generation or two.

Ok

My position is that America is not rich enough to support the 10’s of millions of poor people who want to come here

We should build the wall and deploy the military to catch the migrants and return them to mexico the same day with no exceptions

Can you live with that?
Don't use the military. I am fully in support of hiring many thousands of govt employees to do the job instead. Let's say $70 grand per year plus full bennies and can retire after 15 years with full pensions.

I clearly did not accuse you of saying. I said that you seemed to be implying it and asked for you to clarify.

YOU are the one that came back and misrepresented what I said, to support YOUR fantasy world.

I ask again. Is that what you think the FBI should have done, ie hide the fact from the voters, that Hillary was under investigation?
I have no strong opinion. I trust the FBI did what they needed to do. I feel they would be damned if they did and damned they did not.

The problem is not people not working and drawing support. Most people getting government support are working. They simple don't earn enough to live on.

If that were true we wouldn't have a labor or supply chain shortage. I'll agree with you people living with their parents, but there are those that continue to live with them in their 30's, 40's and beyond like my neighbor down the street who never worked a full month in his life. The problem is that the parents welcome their kids to stay with them as long as they desire compared to when I was a kid, your parents would throw your ass out the door if all you did was get high or drunk every night and didn't have a full-time job.

LxsGigr.jpg

usiMlyn.jpg
Pure crap.

I have no strong opinion. I trust the FBI did what they needed to do. I feel they would be damned if they did and damned they did not.

That seems odd since you presented it, as though it balanced out what peter strzok did. But ok.

My point stands then. The FBI has been behaving terribly. Having a negative or even hostile view is a valid and reasonable response to their bad behavior, NOT evidence of being "far right".

Last edited:
If by ideologue you mean I am all for live & let live, leave me & mine alone & don't tell me what to do, then yes, I guess by your definition I am an "ideologue".
What a horrible philosophy that only "enlightened deep thinkers" like yourself can cure by the brilliance of your enforced policies!

You can take your hybrid whatevers & do what you like if you aren't injuring others & just leave the rest of us alone.
Can't do that, huh?

Get over yourself bedwetter
So you say " live & let live, leave me & mine alone & don't tell me what to do" and I am sure you let others " live & let live, leave me & mine alone & don't tell them what to do"
What if your neighbor is doing what he wants to do. Lets say he is burning brush. What if his brush fire moves onto your property and burns your house down..
He explains it by saying " I am doing what I need to do, leave me & mine alone & don't tell me what to do. I will burn brush again if I have to. It is your job to protect your house. Get the hell out of here."

The far left and the far right are more alike than different.
Their attitude toward law enforcement is a great example.
The far left wants to defund the police. The far left does not trust any law enforcement. The far left has attacked police during demonstrations.
The far right wants to defund the FBI. The far right does not trust any law enforcement. The far right has attacked police during demonstrations.

Both of these groups are unamerican. Both of these groups want to bring our nation down. Our nation would be better off without both of these groups. They are all turds.
Problem is… the far left is what… Antifa? (Never met one)

The far right is tens of millions of Trump’s Following

That seems odd since you presented it, as though it balanced out what peter strzok did. But ok.

My point stands then. The FBI has been behaving terribly. Having a negative or even hostile view is a valid and reasonable response to their bad behavior, NOT evidence of being "far right".
What in the hell are you talking about. You whackos continually change anything and everything to meet your simple minded fantasy world.

I TRUST THE FBI. I don't like everything they do, but I don't like everything anyone or anything does. The FBI does substantially more good than harm.

What in the hell are you talking about. You whackos continually change anything and everything to meet your simple minded fantasy world.

You're being hysterical. Review our recent posts. If your intent was NOT to balance out what Peter Strzok did, then my point about the FBI's behavior stands. They have been behaving badly.

I TRUST THE FBI. I don't like everything they do, but I don't like everything anyone or anything does. The FBI does substantially more good than harm.

With the shit they have been up to, from Strzok to the Steele Dossier, they do not deserve trust.

So you say " live & let live, leave me & mine alone & don't tell me what to do" and I am sure you let others " live & let live, leave me & mine alone & don't tell them what to do"
What if your neighbor is doing what he wants to do. Lets say he is burning brush. What if his brush fire moves onto your property and burns your house down..
He explains it by saying " I am doing what I need to do, leave me & mine alone & don't tell me what to do. I will burn brush again if I have to. It is your job to protect your house. Get the hell out of here."
"Live and let live" does not mean destroy the property of others through your negligence. Progs can't imagine a world where people settle their disputes without some bureaucrat telling everyone what to do. You're all congenitally servile..

The fact that you trust the FBI only shows what a credulous moron you are.

You're being hysterical. Review our recent posts. If your intent was NOT to balance out what Peter Strzok did, then my point about the FBI's behavior stands. They have been behaving badly.

With the shit they have been up to, from Strzok to the Steele Dossier, they do not deserve trust.
You don't trust anything about our country. You are paranoid. You want perfection in government. It will not happen. You are set up to be an angry, unhappy. You let fear rule your life. That is your option. Not my style.

New Topics

Forum List

Back