The far left and the far right are more alike than different

The fact you have to puff yourself up like that reveals your own insecurity. You are the one putting on the facade and coming here with nothing but arrogant insults. That's the 'simple' truth.
No puffing, just the facts.

Harley has not read the history of the founding of our country. It was a group of people, with different ideas on what government should be. They negotiated and compromised. They put together a nation that works for most but does not satisfy everyone 100%.
Extremists, like dumbass Harley, want it 100% there way, or not at all.
We would not have a nation if the extremists on the left and right were tasked with putting together a government.
People, like Harley, spout out about our country but they have not studied what put our country together or what it takes to keep it going. It is a failure of our educational system. They are pumping out too many dumbasses like Harley.
“Extremists, like dumbass Harley, want it 100% there way, or not at all.”

Ok Elmer

I never met a genuine Tweener before

Show us your stuff

Whats your position on the border situation?

Enlighten us, sir

“Extremists, like dumbass Harley, want it 100% there way, or not at all.”

Ok Elmer

I never met a genuine Tweener before

Show us your stuff

Whats your position on the border situation?

Enlighten us, sir
We need to tighten the border. We need a comprehensive immigration program through congress. I don't think Biden is doing the best job but neither did Trump.
But as a Christian, I feel hypocritical. What would Jesus do? He would be at the border working with the immigrants. He would think I am too cold hearted.

We need to tighten the border. We need a comprehensive immigration program through congress. I don't think Biden is doing the best job but neither did Trump.
But as a Christian, I feel hypocritical. What would Jesus do? He would be at the border working with the immigrants. He would think I am too cold hearted.
Ok

My position is that America is not rich enough to support the 10’s of millions of poor people who want to come here

We should build the wall and deploy the military to catch the migrants and return them to mexico the same day with no exceptions

Can you live with that?

Ok

My position is that America is not rich enough to support the 10’s of millions of poor people who want to come here

We should build the wall and deploy the military to catch the migrants and return them to mexico the same day with no exceptions

Can you live with that?
No, too strict for me. We need a path for those leaving life threatening situations in other countries. And our current labor force requires immigrants. There are agricultural demand not being filled by citizens along with meat packing and others.

Jesus wouldn't make people suffer by promising them heaven sending them to a military base.

No, too strict for me. We need a path for those leaving life threatening situations in other countries. And our current labor force requires immigrants. There are agricultural demand not being filled by citizens along with meat packing and others.
Ok

I will give you temporary work visa’s for ag workers if we remove all able bodied adults and kids from the welfare system so that they can take the meat packing jobs

Ok

Assuming the border is sealed, I will accept persons fleeing actual genocide but nothing less

And they must remain n Mexico till they get a visa

The far left and the far right are more alike than different.
Their attitude toward law enforcement is a great example.
The far left wants to defund the police. The far left does not trust any law enforcement. The far left has attacked police during demonstrations.
The far right wants to defund the FBI. The far right does not trust any law enforcement. The far right has attacked police during demonstrations.

Both of these groups are unamerican. Both of these groups want to bring our nation down. Our nation would be better off without both of these groups. They are all turds.
Wow, you know you’ve hit rock bottom if ElmerMudd is trying to distance himself from the radical left.

Things not going so well in lefty Utopia?

Americans than would have to realize their standard of living would drop. And in real terms it is. The oldest are getting pensions and social security and living better than any aged generations in human history. Even with it many are not doing well. And what the Progs have done the last two years cemented it. And it gets a bit more austere as people get younger. Immigration is being done not for the country but for globalist government.

What about announcing Hillary was under further review and had not been cleared, weeks before the 2016 election.
You are looking at one side only. Get real.

She was under review. That was a true fact. Hiding it would have been witholding information that the public had a right to know. They don't get much credit for doing their jobs. Telling the truth is, or should not be considered worthy of note. That is well within normal expectations.

What Strzok did, AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO BY FBI leadership, was completely different. He falsefied a legal finding to give a pass to a woman for criminal conduct based on politics.

That is a massive betrayal of their professional, ethical, moral and legal responsibilities.

The FBI is corrupt, at least at the top. At the very least it needs utterly purged at the national level.

my current stated border policy includes compromise.
Oh I see

Your border policy includes compromise that you already baked into the recipe and is no longer open for compromise

Which in your mind makes you NOT one of those dreaded people that moderates dislike so much

We should have guessed that any further movement would have to come from our end till it conforms with your way of thinking

Hum

Forum List

Back