"The Family" Takes Many Forms-But some still don't Understand

Just when it was thought that LGBT people have come a long way, something really stupid and humiliating goes down. This is truly disgusting and disheartening. These guys should due the crap out of the airline!!

Airline Refused To Let Gay Couple And Their Kids Use Family Boarding

Southwest Airlines has landed in hot water after refusing to allow a man, his husband and their three children to use family boarding on a recent flight.

Grant Morse and his spouse were scheduled to fly from Buffalo to Fort Lauderdale with their kids this past Saturday. Minutes before boarding was set to begin, they gathered in the designated family boarding area. They were then greeted by a gate agent who told them they needed to leave.

“This is for family boarding only,” Grant Morse said the agent told his husband Sam. He added that the agent “aggressively” told the pair that they couldn’t board as a family, even as the men explained that they were married and that both their names appeared on their children’s birth certificates.

The agent was having none of it and repeated the refrain: “This is only for families.”

Once the family was finally allowed to board, they were forced to separate, with their five-year-old sitting between two strangers in a row alone, Morse sitting with the three-year-old twins in the back and his husband alone a few rows ahead of them.

“I felt like I was a criminal and I was humiliated,” Morse told WKBW.

idiots dont realize there are no assigned seats on Southwest, its first come first serve. They were trying to get on the plane first so they could grab good seats. Too fucking bad

I hope they sue and win.

Why?

Gays and gay families have rights too. They shouldn't have to face discrimination.

Get it through your head America is tired of you...

That's why we have gay rights. Sure. That's why there's gay pride. Sure.

Yet you gays want to tear down little girls rights..

Gays are not infringing on the rights of little girls. You made that up.

I hope they sue and win.

Why?

Gays and gay families have rights too. They shouldn't have to face discrimination.

Get it through your head America is tired of you...

That's why we have gay rights. Sure. That's why there's gay pride. Sure.

Yet you gays want to tear down little girls rights..

What the fuck are you talking about??

Forum List

Back