The Family Business: Biden's brother-in-law asked Hunter for special favor with China

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden's brother-in-law asked Hunter for special favor with China, emails show
ALL IN THE FAMILY

- Hunter maintains investments / ties to CCP despite father's promise no such ties would exist if he became President

"President Joe Biden’s brother-in-law, John Owens, reached out to Hunter Biden in 2014 for help in securing a business license to expand his telemedicine company in China, saying it needed to be "secured very quickly," according to emails obtained by Fox News.

Owens, who goes by Jack, emailed Hunter Biden on May 9, 2014, informing him that his companies, MediGuide America and MediGuide Insurance Services International (MISI), reached a "serious stage" in negotiations with a China-based insurance company, but said he won’t be able to "seal this deal" without a "Chinese Business License."

"Time pressures are very tight, plus the fact that we do not yet have one has caused a slight credibility bump in the company's mind. This all translates into a need for a Business License, and one secured very quickly," Owens wrote. "While this might seem to be a mundane task, I have come to understand that matters such as a Business License can end up taking an inordinate amount of time.....time we just do not have."

Being President provides the greatest amount of protection from prosecution for financial scandals, Influence Peddling, Money Laundering, Extortion, and treason than anything else.

Biden's brother-in-law asked Hunter for special favor with China, emails show's brother-in-law asked Hunter for special favor with China, emails show
ALL IN THE FAMILY

- Hunter maintains investments / ties to CCP despite father's promise no such ties would exist if he became President

"President Joe Biden’s brother-in-law, John Owens, reached out to Hunter Biden in 2014 for help in securing a business license to expand his telemedicine company in China, saying it needed to be "secured very quickly," according to emails obtained by Fox News.

Owens, who goes by Jack, emailed Hunter Biden on May 9, 2014, informing him that his companies, MediGuide America and MediGuide Insurance Services International (MISI), reached a "serious stage" in negotiations with a China-based insurance company, but said he won’t be able to "seal this deal" without a "Chinese Business License."

"Time pressures are very tight, plus the fact that we do not yet have one has caused a slight credibility bump in the company's mind. This all translates into a need for a Business License, and one secured very quickly," Owens wrote. "While this might seem to be a mundane task, I have come to understand that matters such as a Business License can end up taking an inordinate amount of time.....time we just do not have."

Being President provides the greatest amount of protection from prosecution for financial scandals, Influence Peddling, Money Laundering, Extortion, and treason than anything else.

Yet democrats and the MSM will ignore this.

It is unclear whether Bulger and Lin were able to successfully secure a business license for Owens or whether Thornton’s "WOFE" sufficed for China’s laws. However, MediGuide’s website says it has come to "an agreement with AnyHealth Shanghai."

Biden's brother-in-law asked Hunter for special favor with China, emails show's brother-in-law asked Hunter for special favor with China, emails show
ALL IN THE FAMILY

Are you still pushing Russian propaganda from that fake laptop, Sleazy? You claim you're not a Russian troll but every day you're Putin's puppet, pushing Russian lies and propaganda. Why are you pushing Russian lies, Sleazy?

ALL IN THE FAMILY

Biden has millions $$$$$ that he has been hiding from the general public as he claimed to be the poorest senator in congress for years-----pretty sure he was hiding this money from the IRS as well as we all know that the BIG GUY was getting backs from his families "deals" in China, the Ukraine an other places.

but his father is and joe facilitated hunters connection to china,, its called corruption using a political office for profit,,

Except that Hunter didn't profit. The fund was approve for $1 billion in investments but the fund never had more than a few million in it, and most of the money was Hunter's seed capital.

As for the relative seeking his help in obtaining a business license, it's incredibly difficult to get a license in China. I have an Australian friend who set up an autism treatment centre in China, and it took her two years to get an approval. If I were looking to open a business in China, I'd certainly be contacting her immediately to get advice on how to do it.

There is nothing nefarious in the ask or the giving. In fact, it makes perfect sense to ask advice from someone who has experience in working with the Chinese government. As a law clerk, when we were negotiating with big Japanese tech firms, I contacted a close friend who had lived in Japan for five years on proper etiquette and protocols so as to ensure a successful negotiation.

Does Hunter Biden conduct himself like a man who has made hundreds of millions of dollars in corrupt business dealings around the world? Or does he act like the n'eer do well, on the fringes of wealth and power, trying everything he can think of or is offered, to join the Players Club? Selling his artwork is yet the latest example.

Would a guy with hundreds of millions of stolen untraceable funds make such a flimsy and transparent attempt to cash in on his name?

Last edited:
ALL IN THE FAMILY

My understanding is that Trump is cavorting with a Chinese company to finance his personal social media startup and is making false statements about the tremendous progress he has made, when in reality his enterprise consists of a shell company with 2 employees. The Chinese company has raised 300 million dollars for trump's startup. Could it be that trump will use these funds for the lawsuits he is being inundated with? A little hypocritical, don't you think?

A Chinese firm with a history of SEC investigations - The ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › trump-spac-deal-sec

6 days ago — A Chinese firm helping former president Donald Trump take his new media company public has been the target of investigations by federal ...

My understanding is that Trump is cavorting with a Chinese company to finance his personal social media startup and is making false statements about the tremendous progress he has made, when in reality his enterprise consists of a shell company with 2 employees. The Chinese company has raised 300 million dollars for trump's startup. Could it be that trump will use these funds for the lawsuits he is being inundated with? A little hypocritical, don't you think?

A Chinese firm with a history of SEC investigations - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › trump-spac-deal-sec
6 days ago — A Chinese firm helping former president Donald Trump take his new media company public has been the target of investigations by federal ...
isnt the washington post the same news source that put out the fake hunter biden laptop story??

I forgot that ended up being true,,

isnt the washington post the same news source that put out the fake hunter biden laptop story??

I forgot that ended up being true,,
This "story is not "fake". Your con man is a true hypocrite and I think that you should look into it so that you can be evenhanded. Did the Biden thing, which has nothing to do with the President, really turn out to be true, or did you read about it on U-tube or Breitbart? Regardless, Hunter is not the President, and tumps offsprings and relatives may be involved in nefarious activities also.

10 percent due to the “big guy” - the xiden kickback syndicate simply hard at work

This "story is not "fake". Your con man is a true hypocrite and I think that you should look into it so that you can be evenhanded. Did the Biden thing, which has nothing to do with the President, really turn out to be true, or did you read about it on U-tube or Breitbart? Regardless, Hunter is not the President, and tumps offsprings and relatives may be involved in nefarious activities also.
trump isnt my guy and the biden thing has everything to do with the president,,

I love watching you hypocrites make an ass of yourself,,

so please continue talking,,

Forum List

Back