The Falling Governors' Disease.. (Get Immunized Today)

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Portland Oregon 2013,
Terry Bean, major LGBT activist and funder of the national movement is arrested for suspicion of sodomizing a 16 year old minor in late 2013 http://www.wweek.com/portland/file-794-.pdf & http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...uilty_to_charges_of_sodomy_and_sex_abuse.html

A year later, the Governor of Oregon becomes embroiled in a scandal...I guess...if you can call his girlfriend's college days' indiscretions a "scandal worthy of ousting a sitting governor beloved by his state"..

Almost looks like a frame job, trumping something out of nothing. A certain MSNBC host tonight seemed very surprised and rattled that he had changed his mind about resigning. Made me remember the old story from 2013 for some reason? I hope the beloved governor of Oregon stands his ground and refuses to step down OVER NOTHING.

Maybe Oregon's governor should start recording in a journal who is investigating him, their political background down to the clerks in the offices responsible and do an investigation of his own. Blackmail is illegal in Oregon if I remember correctly.

Then I remembered some other things in another state...Virginia...

2011 McDonnell: Gay marriage ban was “the right decision”
“They’ve already enshrined in the Virginia Constitution that gay marriage is not permitted, so unless there is another effort to change the Constitution, that matter is settled. That is the law of the land and, look, reasonable people can disagree on these things. That’s what the law is now. That’s something that I support. That was the right decision.” McDonnell Gay marriage ban was ldquo the right decision rdquo - Virginia Politics - The Washington Post

Not long afterwards, a probe began into McDonnell's financial affairs.

Federal authorities are asking Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell’s associates about previously undisclosed gifts given by a campaign donor to McDonnell’s wife that total tens of thousands of dollars and include money and expensive designer clothing, according to people familiar with the inquiry.
A local prosecutor in Richmond is conducting a parallel investigation to the federal probe to determine whether McDonnell complied with state law in his annual financial filings. Probe Of Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Widens

On that parallel investigation:

A Richmond prosecutor is investigating whether Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell violated state gift and disclosure laws — a probe that was initiated by state Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli II.
Cuccinelli (R) confirmed Wednesday that he asked Richmond Commonwealth’s Attorney Michael Herring to conduct a review of McDonnell’s annual economic disclosure forms last November.
Prosecutor investigating McDonnell s disclosure of gifts - The Washington Post

Here's Michael Herring's (hey! The new AG of Virginia!) stance on gay marriage:

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring on Thursday announced he will not defend the state’s same-sex marriage ban. Herring in a statement declared the gay nuptials ban unconstitutional. He also said he will join a federal lawsuit challenging it that two same-sex couples from Norfolk and Richmond — Timothy Bostic and Tony London and Carol Schall and Mary Townley — filed last year. - See more at: Mark Herring to challenge Virginia same-sex marriage ban

Boy, that certain MSNBC host sure gloated over governor McDonnell going to prison for what all governors do...(common public knowledge: perks of office). Wonder if that "lesson" was meant to send a message?

I remember reading about WWII in high school. How the Nazi Party was born in the 1930s; their progression. Scholars were and still are mystified as to how Germany fell "under the spell" of that fascist dictator and all fell in line.

Well, it isn't really so mysterious after all, is it? Some tricks just work no matter what era they're employed in..

One of the most powerful psychological weapons is abusing a victim in front of others. The paralyzing fear of the onlookers that they might be next causes them to surrender literally anything to appease the bully. First to go? Their courage of convictions..

A new sign for Oregon Public Halls?

owlparksigncopyfinished_zps3aa64a61.jpg

Last edited:
He's elected. He's the governor. You think he'll step down because a bunch of whining faggots want him to? The people who voted for him don't want him to step down. And since when does the far left jab its finger at anyone on grounds of "mental instability"? I hope he's in power for 10 years and completely trashes the democratic power base in Oregon. This is simply one more example of radical Nazi queers trying to trash the ballot box just like the same fascists did in California when queer "marriage" was defeated by more than 5%, a MANDATE by any definition of the term.

He's elected. He's the governor. You think he'll step down because a bunch of whining faggots want him to? The people who voted for him don't want him to step down. And since when does the far left jab its finger at anyone on grounds of "mental instability"? I hope he's in power for 10 years and completely trashes the democratic power base in Oregon. This is simply one more example of radical Nazi queers trying to trash the ballot box just like the same fascists did in California when queer "marriage" was defeated by more than 5%, a MANDATE by any definition of the term.
:rofl:
Man you're going to be so butthurt when the supreme court strikes down discrimination against gay people later this year. I can't wait! :rofl:

giphy.gif

Man you're going to be so butthurt when the supreme court strikes down discrimination against gay people later this year. I can't wait! :rofl:

No matter how many public officials'/personalities' careers have to be destroyed to MAKE that happen, right?

Shouldn't you say "if" the supreme court...not "when"? Makes it sound like the Supremes have made up their minds before the Hearing.

This is getting rather creepy..

I like the animated clipart you posted though...hilarious!

No matter how many public officials'/personalities' careers have to be destroyed to MAKE that happen, right?

Shouldn't you say "if" the supreme court...not "when"? Makes it sound like the Supremes have made up their minds before the Hearing.

This is getting rather creepy..
A lot of careers were ruined in the 60's and 70's for their hatred of black people. Fuck 'em! :laugh:

As I understand it, both the governor of Virginia and the governor of Oregon are beloved by a vast majority of people in their state. The Oregon governor especially has done great things as I hear it.

And what about children's rights, old fool?

children have the right to have married parents.

During Tuesday's Supreme Court arguments over the constitutionality of Proposition 8, Justice Anthony Kennedy--who is widely considered the swing vote in the case--suggested that California's gay marriage ban causes "immediate legal injury" to children of same-sex parents.

"There is an immediate legal injury and that's the voice of these children," he said. "There's some 40,000 children in California, according to the Red Brief, that live with same-sex parents, and they want their parents to have full recognition and full status. The voice of those children is important in this case, don't you think?"

Portland Oregon 2013,
Terry Bean, major LGBT activist and funder of the national movement is arrested for suspicion of sodomizing a 16 year old minor in late 2013 http://www.wweek.com/portland/file-794-.pdf & http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...uilty_to_charges_of_sodomy_and_sex_abuse.html

A year later, the Governor of Oregon becomes embroiled in a scandal...I guess...if you can call his girlfriend's college days' indiscretions a "scandal worthy of ousting a sitting governor beloved by his state"..

Almost looks like a frame job, trumping something out of nothing. A certain MSNBC host tonight seemed very surprised and rattled that he had changed his mind about resigning. Made me remember the old story from 2013 for some reason? I hope the beloved governor of Oregon stands his ground and refuses to step down OVER NOTHING.

the governor of Oregon- Governor John Kitzhaber

Has supported gay marriage since 1998

John Kitzhaber on the Issues

Your post is beyond comprehension but you seem to think that there is some 'gay conspiracy'......to get a Governor who favors gay marriage out of office?

Anyway- I am glad that you support the Governor and his pro-gay marriage stance.

The Oregon governor especially has done great things as I hear it.

Such as support equal marriage rights for homosexuals

WASHINGTON - Today the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights organization, announced its endorsement of Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber for reelection based on his strong record of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.

Governor Kitzhaber has a long and impressive history of voting for non-discrimination measures, expanding access to health care, and supporting marriage equality for same-sex couples.

As I understand it, both the governor of Virginia and the governor of Oregon are beloved by a vast majority of people in their state. The Oregon governor especially has done great things as I hear it.
George Wallace was also beloved by people.
What's your point?

I believe he is pointing out how exciting it is how supportive you are of a pro-gay marriage governor.

Such as support equal marriage rights for homosexuals

WASHINGTON - Today the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights organization, announced its endorsement of Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber for reelection based on his strong record of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.

Governor Kitzhaber has a long and impressive history of voting for non-discrimination measures, expanding access to health care, and supporting marriage equality for same-sex couples.

Then there was Governor Rick Perry of Texas who suddenly was being threatened with arrest..

Why?...well...remember?..

In a move panned by most Republicans and even some Democrats as largely “political,” Texas Gov. Rick Perry was indicted on two felony charges following his veto of state funding for the Travis County District Attorney’s Office — a public integrity unit led by a Democratic lawyer convicted of driving drunk...Perry, accused of abusing his official capacity and coercing a public servant, said he refused to fund the office because Travis County DA Rosemary Lehmberg “lost the public’s confidence by acting inappropriately and unethically” following her high-profile DWI arrest and conviction. If she did step down, the governor would name her replacement. Meet Rosemary Lehmberg the District Attorney at the Center of the Rick Perry Indictment - ABC News

You remember Travis County DA Rosemary Lehmberg? She's the lesbian prosecutor who got a DUI and freaked out screaming on camera and hurling verbal aggression the whole time she was booked?

Lesbian Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg was arrested over the weekend for driving while intoxicated after drivers reported her swerving into multiple lanes of traffic.. Lesbian DA Rosemary Lehmberg apologizes for weekend DWI arrest

Not long afterwards Rick Perry was indicted on two felony charges for refusing to fund Ms. Lehmberg's office because she lost the public's confidence. Prosecutor Mike McCrum was chosen by judge Richardson to head up the persecut...er..I mean prosecution of Gov Perry..

Special prosecutor Mike McCrum said he would work with Perry’s attorneys on Monday to set up a time for Perry to be arraigned. Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted By Grand Jury - ABC News

Friends vouched for McCrum's impartiality though..

Lawyer Solomon L. Wisenberg said he didn't want to comment on the strength of the indictment. But Wisenberg, who spent years working with McCrum when the two were section chiefs at the U.S. attorney’s office in San Antonio, said: "The idea he would be doing it for partisan reasons is total bullshit.”...He was tapped to be the prosecutor in the Perry investigation by a Republican senior judge in San Antonio, Robert C. "Bert" Richardson....McCrum's relationship with Richardson is more business than political. Richardson once worked for McCrum years ago when the two were assistant federal prosecutors in San Antonio...
There’s historical friction between Republicans and the public integrity unit, which is a part of Lehmberg’s office. Travis County is predominantly Democratic, but the court complaint about Perry’s actions before and after he made good on removing funding for the public integrity unit wasn’t pursued by Lehmberg’s office or any of her Travis County prosecutors. Formidable Lawyer at Center of Perry Prosecution The Texas Tribune

I guess McCrum was The judge Richardson's boss at one point, the judge that appointed him to prosecute Perry. McCrum was also nominated by Obama to head up the federal prosecutor's office in San Antonio.

But this was the real thrust behind McCrum: (same link as last)

The case against Perry started more than a year ago after Texans for Public Justice, a public advocacy group, filed a complaint after hearing the governor’s vow to veto funding for the public integrity unit.

Now let's look at Texans for Public Justice:

Sometimes it seems like there isn’t a single political issue that a Soros-funded group isn’t involved in. Texans for Public Justice, one of the groups behind Rick Perry’s indictment charges, is part of a “progressive” coalition that has received $500,000 from liberal billionaire George Soros.

Now lets look at billionaire George Soros's leanings:

As if the Jennings controversy wasn’t enough, Obama has now appointed Amanda Simpson, who describes herself as “one of the first transgender appointees to the federal government,” as a senior technical adviser to the Commerce Department. Other reports say that Simpson, a member of the board of the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) for the past three years, is the first openly transgender presidential appointee.
NCTE, like the Center for American Progress, is funded by the Open Society Institute of billionaire George Soros. NCTE received $50,000 from the Open Society Institute in 2007. The Soros group gave $70,000 to the Transgender Law Center in San Francisco in the same year. George Soros in Bed with NAMBLA Homosex Part One

So:

1. The lesbian prosecutor in Travis County gets stoned drunk and becomes more violent with officers as she progresses to jail.

2. Governor Perry urges her to step down because of her office as a prosecutor, she has defiled that position by her criminal behavior.

3. She refuses and then Perry says he won't fund her office unless she steps down.

4. "Texas for Public Justice" who received half a million $$ from LGBT supporter/funder George Soros' outfit, kept the whip on the Grand Jury to indict Rick Perry, for refusing to fund the lesbian prosecutor's office because she defiled public trust.

5. The special prosecutor named by his former employee, judge Richardson, to go after Gov. Perry, was an Obama pick for San Antonio federal prosecutor's office.

I don't know....sounds like another possible case for the CDC to log down as "Falling Governor's Disease". People, get immunized!

Last edited:
Next up..Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey. I remember weeks of coverage over a traffic jam on a certain network, accusing the Governor of foul play.

Wonder whose toes he stepped on just prior to that "indictment" and public ridicule..?

Silhouette- thanks for your support of the Oregon, pro- gay marriage governor- and for lumping him in with every other whacky theory that you think is part of the "Gay Konspiracy!"

Silhouette- thanks for your support of the Oregon, pro- gay marriage governor- and for lumping him in with every other whacky theory that you think is part of the "Gay Konspiracy!"

That was before Terry Bean (major LGBT activist/funder) was arrested in Portland OR on suspicion of sodomizing a 16 year old minor, like Harvey Milk did; and didn't receive a Governor's pardon. I'm just saying the two may be linked. After all, LGBT opinions are also evolving about people they were formally supportive of. This wouldn't be the first time.

Oh, looks like Scott Walker is up next..

It's funny but I can't help but notice that the Governors of Virginia, Oregon, Texas and Wisconsin are basically covering the four cardinal directions/geographical regions of the US.

If one wanted to "send a message" without having to work so hard, one might pick victims from general regions and expect that other governors and officials of all ranks would be "watching in horror from the sidelines, thinking they/their careers might be next". I mean, a ruthless strategist working for the church of LGBT's funding fathers would be expected to progress this way to reach the goal of "victory via intimidation"..

You may disagree with me of course. And I may be wrong. But I'll keep chronicalling this stuff anyway.

That was before Terry Bean (major LGBT activist/funder) was arrested in Portland OR /QUOTE]

Thanks you for your support for a governor that is so supportive of gay rights

New Topics

Forum List

Back