The Fall of Human Independence

I had both knee's rebuilt ten years ago. Rehab was a year and a half the way we staggered the surgeries, but I am good till I kick the bucket.

A knee replacement is only good for 10 to 15 years.
If you are saying you had knee replacement on both knees and still ski, that is pretty encouraging and more optimistic than my orthopedist on future possible events.
He didn't replace my knee, only taking a third of my quad in that leg to make a new ACL and reinstall. He let the MCL heal itself, cut out the damaged part of meniscus, telling me I would not miss it and turned me over to the rehab torture team for abuse and getting it back in shape. I saw an overweight guy there close to my age, with the knee replacement not handling the pain well, that got out of rehab quicker than I did, but still has a limp. I don't if he didn't apply himself or his insurance ran out. Before I got out, I was riding my bike 5 miles each way to the rehab clinic.

If you are saying you had knee replacement on both knees and still ski, that is pretty encouraging and more optimistic than my orthopedist on future possible events.
He didn't replace my knee, only taking a third of my quad in that leg to make a new ACL and reinstall. He let the MCL heal itself, cut out the damaged part of meniscus, telling me I would not miss it and turned me over to the rehab torture team for abuse and getting it back in shape. I saw an overweight guy there close to my age, with the knee replacement not handling the pain well, that got out of rehab quicker than I did, but still has a limp. I don't if he didn't apply himself or his insurance ran out. Before I got out, I was riding my bike 5 miles each way to the rehab clinic.

No, they were rebuilt with some of my parts, and some from donors. My ACL's were rebuilt with donated tendons from victims of car crashes in my case.

The rehab is longer than that for knee replacement, but the results last a lot longer.

And yes, my parricular torturer took great glee in wearing my ass out!

No, they were rebuilt with some of my parts, and some from donors. My ACL's were rebuilt with donated tendons from victims of car crashes in my case.

The rehab is longer than that for knee replacement, but the results last a lot longer.

And yes, my parricular torturer took great glee in wearing my ass out!
Same here on the torture and the longer rehab than knee replacement. Same on the ACL, except I did not want somebody else's parts and only screwed up one.

Same here on the torture and the longer rehab than knee replacement. Same on the ACL, except I did not want somebody else's parts and only screwed up one.

I met the family of the donor. Some will meet, some won't. But I wanted them to know that while their loved one was no longer with them, a part of him was helping a lot of people. We still stay in contact.

Look to your left. Now look to your right. Count the number of people in your innermost daily circle who have suddenly, almost overnight it would seem, surrendered their longest and closest held beliefs; their sense of defiance, their rugged individualism—all in the name of joining the nameless, unthinking human herd—in willingly, eagerly receiving one of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines. Now total up the numbers of those people you know who continue to hold out against getting jabbed.

Terrifying, isn't it?

Never before in human history—or recent living history, for that matter—have so many people, so many governments, so many nations of man walked in lockstep to the tune of a single note of music played on a global soundtrack. Not a single one of us has witnessed mass public deaths in the streets from COVID-19 or its so-called variants, yet hundreds of millions of us worldwide are rolling up our sleeves to receive experimental vaccines like its the black death all over again; and we're doing it based solely on what our local news stations and politicians have told us. We're not being vaccinated to protect ourselves against something we've seen with our own eyes.

Think carefully about that.

Throughout the past year, which has truly been the year from hell, countless keyboard commandos across the internet have bragged up their dedication to one cause or another, swearing up and down how they would resist the rise of tyranny to their last breath when the time came, only to bend over, drop their pants and take the vaccine up their kissers oh so eagerly when their global masters demanded it. Those same courageous members of the "resistance" will gladly line up for endless booster shots as well. They will wear masks, social distance, rat out dissenting neighbors, and gleefully display their COVID-19 passports, when the time comes.

"Papers. Papers, please. Schnell!"

And you've just got to love all these super duper conservative talk show hosts, social media influencers, authors and radio personalities who dropped all of their so-called conservative values like a set of filthy clothes and tripped over themselves to get vaccinated. Guess we know how stout their belief was in God and country, eh?

And people are still lining up for the jab despite some left leaning new outlets now reporting openly about how vaccinated people are getting sick and dying post vaccination.

Total madness.

If 2020 was the year from hell then 2021 could be called the year of the human cattle, as we watch (in horror) herds of people we thought we knew rolling up their sleeves just like good little functional marionettes.

Dance to every beat of that tune, people. Dance, dance faster and faster and keep that sleeve rolled way up. `
So in order to be "conservative" one needs to be pro-COVID? "Conservative values" means rejecting advances in medical sciences? One can take horse paste to fight COVID, but by God, you can't get vaccinated.

If you are one of those rugged individuals and you are so independent you die from a rusty nail when you could of had a shot, you don't deserve to live.
A tetanus shot has been around forever and isn't experimental.

Forum List

Back