The faggots at CNN are so butthurt over CNN/Trump .gif they threatened the creator of the .gif

GOP homophobes are so predictable. Hate and the GOP go hand in hand like spaghetti and meatballs. Like milk and cookies. Like the KKK and burning crosses.

GOP homophobes are so predictable. Hate and the GOP go hand in hand like spaghetti and meatballs. Like milk and cookies. Like the KKK and burning crosses.
Like the Democratic Party and Jim Crow Laws?

Yup, we hate anti-Americans with a passion.

Wow. CNN sinks lower with each passing day. That gif creator should win an award for internet creativity. It's hilarious. He has nothing to apologize for.

I remember when CNN used to cover world news 24 hours a day. Now all they do is cover Trump tweets. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

Yea, I read the apology, and I instantly knew it was an apology under duress. The sad part is that nobody even cares about the person who made it once it's out there; so CNN is fucking stupid as usual!

“I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semetic"

Yea, I knew a liberal deuche(s) wrote this for him. The bull shit that comes out of their mouths is old hat.

Like the KKK and DemoKKKrats!!!

Greg

DD6GzwsV0AA4Ued.jpg

Have you guys tried putting a couple more meaningless buzzwords in your complaint? Call it xenophobic and misogynist too. See if that works.

the actions of the media encourage (and justify) a hundred times more hostility against them than any internet meme ever could.

"This guy whose livelihood and future I could destroy at any moment just called to tell me he totally agrees with whatever I say!"

DD8IQVdUwAAX-Dz.jpg

President Trump used his power to offer help to a sick baby, Charlie Gard.

CNN used its power to threaten a 15 y.o. child.

Forum List

Back