The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
“PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in last year’s presidential election, undercutting former President Donald Trump’s claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state’s most populous county.

An Associated Press investigation found 182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person’s vote was counted twice.

While it’s possible more cases could emerge, the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump’s claims that fraud and irregularities in Arizona cost him the state’s electorate votes. In final, certified and audited results, Biden won 10,400 more votes than Trump out of 3.4 million cast.…

Arizona’s potential cases also illustrate another reality: Voter fraud is often bipartisan. Of the four Arizona cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

AP’s review supports statements made by many state and local elections officials — and even some Republican county officials and GOP Gov. Doug Ducey — that Arizona’s presidential election was secure and its results valid.”

Only insane Trumpists believe this widespread voter fraud hoax. Trump and his minions are just running another scam for the benefit of his lemmings. The more they get the lemmings upset, the more money they send to Mar-a-lago.

What is ironic is that out of the 4 cases where charges were brought, 2 were Republican. You really can’t make this up.

Last edited:
“PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in last year’s presidential election, undercutting former President Donald Trump’s claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state’s most populous county.

An Associated Press investigation found 182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person’s vote was counted twice.

While it’s possible more cases could emerge, the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump’s claims that fraud and irregularities in Arizona cost him the state’s electorate votes. In final, certified and audited results, Biden won 10,400 more votes than Trump out of 3.4 million cast.…

Arizona’s potential cases also illustrate another reality: Voter fraud is often bipartisan. Of the four Arizona cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.”

AP’s review supports statements made by many state and local elections officials — and even some Republican county officials and GOP Gov. Doug Ducey — that Arizona’s presidential election was secure and its results valid.

Only insane Trumpists believe this widespread voter fraud hoax. Trump and his minions are just running another scam for the benefit of his lemmings. The more they get the lemmings upset, the more money they send to Mar-a-lago.

What is ironic is that out of the 4 cases where charges were brought, 2 were Republican.
Man you are straight killing Drumpfs fund raising efforts. He is trying to milk these retards for as much money as possible and you go and mess it all up with facts.

I find it odd that counts were suspended in 3 key states with no audits and not one objection was made. I also find it odd that voting laws are not the same everywhere making interpretation vary. There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting
"There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting"

Sure there is.

I find it odd that counts were suspended in 3 key states with no audits and not one objection was made. I also find it odd that voting laws are not the same everywhere making interpretation vary. There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting
"There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting"

Sure there is.
no there isn't, there is plenty of assumption

I find it odd that that lie still lives. What? Voting laws in Texas are the same all over Texas. The former GOP was a staunch supporter of using mail in voting Until the Dems started using it more.

Arizona’s potential cases also illustrate another reality: Voter fraud is often bipartisan. Of the four Arizona cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.”

AP’s review supports statements made by many state and local elections officials — and even some Republican county officials and GOP Gov. Doug Ducey — that Arizona’s presidential election was secure and its results valid.

What is ironic is that out of the 4 cases where charges were brought, 2 were Republican.

Well. Where are all the trump fans bellowing about voter fraud on a massive scale. They haven't got the guts to show their filthy lying heads.

I find it odd that that lie still lives. What? Voting laws in Texas are the same all over Texas. The former GOP was a staunch supporter of using mail in voting Until the Dems started using it more.
Every state should have the same rules, there was no integrity in the last election. 3 states closed/shutdown counts until other states that normally tally later were done. Some states gave voters a second vote when the mail in vote was cast incorrectly, some states allowed meals and other things handed out to people that normally would not vote as they don't care but now their votes are being bought with meals and other things. The last election was a sham.

Statement from Jack Sellers, Republican Chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, 07/15/2021:

Statement from Chairman Jack Sellers On Senate Audit Briefing​

It’s clear the people hired by Arizona Senate leadership to supposedly bring integrity to our elections are instead just bringing incompetence.

At today’s briefing, the Senate’s uncertified contractors asked a lot of open-ended questions, portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections. In some cases, they dropped bombshell numbers that are simply not accurate.

What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November General Election. Senate leadership should be ashamed they broadcast the half-baked theories of the “Deep Rig” crowd to the world today.

To Senate leaders I say, stop accusing us of not cooperating when we have given you everything qualified auditors would need to do this job.

Finish your audit, release the report, and be prepared to defend it in Court.

Every state should have the same rules, there was no integrity in the last election. 3 states closed/shutdown counts until other states that normally tally later were done. Some states gave voters a second vote when the mail in vote was cast incorrectly, some states allowed meals and other things handed out to people that normally would not vote as they don't care but now their votes are being bought with meals and other things. The last election was a sham.

Isn't it coincidental how all these illegal practices can't to light when trump gets beaten. Apparently there was not one fraudulent vote in 2016. How did is that?

Isn't it coincidental how all these illegal practices can't to light when trump gets beaten. Apparently there was not one fraudulent vote in 2016. How did is that?
Hillary thought there was, remember her tantrum? "How can this be happening" Even some stations and journalists lied about the outcome. Now let's focus on how long losing democrats cried and whined, 4 years during Trump, and now still crying about Trump. Everyone learned just how unbalanced some democrats and all progressives really are.

Statement from Jack Sellers, Republican Chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, 07/15/2021:

It’s clear the people hired by Arizona Senate leadership to supposedly bring integrity to our elections are instead just bringing incompetence.

At today’s briefing, the Senate’s uncertified contractors asked a lot of open-ended questions, portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections. In some cases, they dropped bombshell numbers that are simply not accurate.

What we heard today represents an alternate reality that has veered out of control since the November General Election. Senate leadership should be ashamed they broadcast the half-baked theories of the “Deep Rig” crowd to the world today.

To Senate leaders I say, stop accusing us of not cooperating when we have given you everything qualified auditors would need to do this job.

"Finish your audit, release the report, and be prepared to defend it in Court."

Brav the fuck O. These are other republicans?

"Finish your audit, release the report, and be prepared to defend it in Court."

Brav the fuck O. These are other republicans?
Humiliated Republicans.

Hillary thought there was, remember her tantrum? "How can this be happening" Even some stations and journalists lied about the outcome. Now let's focus on how long losing democrats cried and whined, 4 years during Trump, and now still crying about Trump. Everyone learned just how unbalanced some democrats and all progressives really are.
Hilary is one person and she conceded the next day or something. These stupid fucking Drumpf supporters havent got a shred of proof and they are still whining like that fuckedup used carsales man Drumpf.

Hilary is one person and she conceded the next day or something. These stupid fucking Drumpf supporters havent got a shred of proof and they are still whining like that fuckedup used carsales man Drumpf.
and they still have 3+ years to match the pants pissers on the left after Trump won. The House members should be fined for the lack of work they did during those 4 years.

Arizona’s potential cases also illustrate another reality: Voter fraud is often bipartisan. Of the four Arizona cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

AP’s review supports statements made by many state and local elections officials — and even some Republican county officials and GOP Gov. Doug Ducey — that Arizona’s presidential election was secure and its results valid.”

What is ironic is that out of the 4 cases where charges were brought, 2 were Republican. You really can’t make this up.
Johnlaw
How many of the millions of mail in ballots were NOTARIZED under penalty of perjury?

This contested issue has never been addressed.

But that is what is causing the election process and results to be FAITH BASED.

there is NO PROOF that all those mail in ballots were valid to begin with.

Plus the RULES to allow UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots by the MILLIONS
were changed WITHOUT voting through State Legislatures that the people elect
including by party representation so that input into policy is more even distributed.

Why is it that the majority supporting UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots are liberal/Democrat/Biden supporters
who approved those rules and changes,
while the majority arguing for State Legislatures voting according to Federal Election laws
and who believe in the standard of Notarization under Penalty of Perjury
are EXCLUDED from the decisions about voting rules and process?

If people do NOT agree on the rules for voting and election
and the country/votes/states are split in half,
why would only HALF the nation and voters
be allowed to dictate the rules for the other half?

That is why the election is still contested and not accepted.

It is faith based, depending if you believe in unnotarized ballots or not
or you believe in changing rules by people in arbitrary positions in govt
instead of elected State Legislators voting on behalf of ALL their citizens,
not just representing one side's beliefs.

The people, half the nation and voters, were NOT represented in the process or rule changes.
For Conservatives to be included, NOTARIZATION of ballots would have to be
either included or voted on. But where these changes were made WITHOUT VOTING,
the people never had a chance to have a say in the process.

So this election only represents the BELIEFS of half the voters,
is FAITH BASED, and BELIEFS cannot be established by govt
without Consent of the people.

If people do not consent because they have seen no proof
of valid NOTARIZED ballots, they cannot be forced to believe in something
FAITH BASED.

The people have the right to CONSENT to terms if they are going to be
required to take voting or elections on faith. And those terms involve
NOTARIZATION and proof of legal valid voters to satisfy and represent
the Conservatives, Libertarians and others contesting the election.

The "fraud" is in MISREPRESENTING to the public that this was "Constitutional."
Establishing FAITH BASED policy without consent of the people is Unconstitutional.

So until and unless the supporters of the election process and results
acknowledge it is Unconstitutional to change the rules without voting or consent
of the states and people affected, and to count "unnotarized mail in ballots
in the millions" WITHOUT consent and Constitutional rule changes as required
by half the voting population contesting the process used,
then that is causing MISREPRESENTATION and DEFRAUDING the public.

Last edited:

Same old crap. Like a cracked record. Trumps gone forever. He's a dickhead and in his place. You guys are still bleating about the fraud and communists etc. Give it up. It's over.

Dems cheated, we will not concede deal with it snowflake.

Dems cheated, we will not concede deal with it snowflake.
You lie.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Forum List

Back