What's new

the fact that only two two people died is optimal.....

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
The "optics" weren't very good either. This is what passes for Politics in America today.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
someone started this thread 10 mins ago and it was debunked for being selectively quoted. A hallmark of rw, breitbart-type, smear jobs. You really should check your sources before releasing the faux outrage

Last edited:
OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
someone started this thread 10 mins ago and it was debunked for being selectively quoted. A hallmark of rw, breitbart-type, smear jobs. You really should check your sources before releasing the faux outrage
I just got home. I dunno about debunked threads but i still say FUCK OBAMA

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
every day you do. :eusa_doh: Gives you a reason to get out of bed in the morning I suppose. Who will you criticize/bitch about if, god forbid, he isn't reelected?

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
is the toilet unclogged yet?

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days