The face of evil

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The man who called working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's "the best time of my life" and who has collapsed the economies of nations so that he could become wealthy while laughing at those starving to death is now trying to purchase the entire judicial system in America.

"Overstreet received $100,000 from Soros in the race for Harris County district attorney".

I would love to know how that is even legal considering Dinesh D'Souza went to prison for contributing more than the $10k "limit". According to this CNN article: "Federal election law limits individual campaign contributions to a federal candidate to $2,500 each for a primary and general election campaign". Now, before progressives have an aneurysm, I realize this was not a "federal" election. But how in the world can it be ok to throw $100,000 at a local race which costs very little and not at a national campaign which cost millions?

George Soros is a dangerous man and the American people need a comprehensive campaign designed to send him back to Europe where he belongs. I hope Donald Trump will direct the IRS to do a thorough audit on him (I guarantee it will uncover endless financial corruption). I hope the American people will refuse to conduct business with him. And I hope everyone will continue to use the various tools available to spread the truth about this sociopath.

The ‘Staggering’ Soros Campaign to Elect Prosecutors

In Britain, Black Wednesday (September 16, 1992) is known as the day that speculators broke the pound. They didn't actually break it, but they forced the British government to pull it from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM). Joining the ERM was part of Britain's effort to help along the unification of the European economies. However, in the imperialistic style of old, she had tried to stack the deck.

Although it stood apart from European currencies, the British pound had shadowed the German mark in the period leading up to the 1990s. Unfortunately, the desire to "keep up with the Joneses" left Britain with low interest rates and high inflation. Britain entered the ERM with the express desire to keep its currency above 2.7 marks to the pound. This was fundamentally unsound because Britain's inflation rate was many times that of Germany's. (Keep reading about this in Stop Keeping Up With The Joneses - They're Broke.)

Compounding the underlying problems inherent in the pound's inclusion into the ERM was the economic strain of reunification that Germany found itself under, which put pressure on the mark as the core currency for the ERM. The drive for European unification also hit bumps during the passage of the Maastricht Treaty, which was meant to bring about the euro. Speculators began to eye the ERM and wondered how long fixed exchange rates could fight natural market forces. Spotting the writing on the wall, Britain upped its interest rates to the teens to attract people to the pound, but speculators, George Soros among them, began heavy shorting of the currency.

The British government gave in and withdrew from the ERM as it became clear that it was losing billions trying to buoy its currency artificially. Although it was a bitter pill to swallow, the pound came back stronger because the excess interest and high inflation were forced out of the British economy following the beating. Soros pocketed $1 billion on the deal and cemented his reputation as the premier currency speculator in the world.

Read more: How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"? | Investopedia How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"?
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

It doesn't get much better than this. Not only did this miserable PoS loss millions of dollars on progressive candidates but now he's lost $1 billion betting against the U.S. economy as a result of the election of Donald Trump.

Hell has been waiting a long time for you George Soros. Why don't you make it your permanent new home in 2017?

George Soros lost nearly $1B in weeks after Trump election

It doesn't get much better than this. Not only did this miserable PoS loss millions of dollars on progressive candidates but now he's lost $1 billion betting against the U.S. economy as a result of the election of Donald Trump.

Hell has been waiting a long time for you George Soros. Why don't you make it your permanent new home in 2017?

its nice you think so highly of Soros ......

Trump Pals Around with George Soros

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

Many Trump supporters might think this is no big deal—that businessmen have to do business with people they may personally not like. However, in 2011, when considering a White House bid, Trump attended a Tea Party rally and told people to, “Leave George Soros alone, he has enough problems,”

- See more at: Trump Pals Around with George Soros

now remind everyone what a swell guy george is

Last edited:

Are you under the impression that I'm a fan/supporter of Donald Trump? :uhh:

what makes you think that ?

I didn't make a statement. I asked you a question (see the question mark at the end of my previous post?).

I didn't make a statement. I asked you a question (see the question mark at the end of my previous post?).

so did I ... see the question mark at the end of my post?

You can't answer a question with a question genius.

why ?

if soros sucks, then trump sucks

Soros is a dirtbag, Jew-Baiting Nazi sympathizer of the dimocrap scum party. FACT

Trump is NOT perfect. In fact, he is quite flawed. FACT

But he is better than ANYBODY from the dimocrap scum party; which is a criminal organization. FACT

Just the way it is.

why ?

if soros sucks, then trump sucks
A.) Because a question doesn't answer another question
B.) What an insanely stupid theory
C.) Again, are you under the impression that I am a Trump fan/supporter?

Now back to your ignorant theory. Trump is much, much closer with the Clintons. If Trump sucks because he associates with Soros who sucks, then the Clinton's suck for associating with Trump. And of course, the Obama's hired Hitlery and associate with the Clinton's. Soooo if Trump sucks because he associates with Soros, and the Clinton's such for associating with Trump, then the Obama's suck for associating with the Clinton's.

Do you see how really stupid you are now or do you need additional illustrations? :eusa_doh:

A few months ago it was Huma. I guess the hordes have moved on to a new enemy du jour.

apparently they're too damn dumb to do any research ... lol
You want to talk about "dumb" snowflake - check out post #14. Where I expose your unimaginable idiocy. :lol:

Nah…he pretty much has you guys pegged.
Nah....I pretty much just owned him as I do all progressives who are on the wrong side of the facts and the wrong side of history.

He said Trump must suck if Soros sucks because Trump associates with Soros. Well, he also associates with your beloved Clinton's.

Remember my dear - you're not too good at this stuff. You were adamant that Hitlery Clinton would be my next president. Then you told me that she would stack the Supreme Court with political activists who would outlaw firearms. How did that work out for ya? ;)

The most evil man alive today - and one of the most evil in the history of the planet - is at again. This type desperately attempting to influence elections in other nations. Any normal person wouldn't give a damn on any level what another nation is doing. But Soros desperately wants to push the left-wing marxist hatriot agenda across the globe.

He worked for Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's. He called it (and I quote) "the best time of his life". He wants to achieve exactly what Adolf Hitler wanted to achieve - global domination. Only Soros is attempting to do it with the pen instead of the sword. Same exact goal, just different tactics.

Soros pouring money into Google, Macron to stop Le Pen | Free West Media

Forum List

Back