The fabulous legacy of impeachment...

Democrats impeached a man who had already lost the election and would be out of office in just a few days, one of the symptoms of TDS.
That's an interesting concept. If a terminal cancer patient with days to live, goes on a killing spree (kinda of a bucket list thing) the police shouldn't try to stop him? Since he only had days left to live?

LOL

Dayum, are you ever committed to being retarded.

No, moron, a past president cannot be impeached.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Maybe you can provide some proof of that. The House can do whatever the hell they want with a simple vote of 218-217.

That's an interesting concept. If a terminal cancer patient with days to live, goes on a killing spree (kinda of a bucket list thing) the police shouldn't try to stop him? Since he only had days left to live?
Just remember that when Republicans take over after the midterms, the shoe will be on the other foot. Trump can be made speaker of the House and they can impeach both Biden and Harris - all perfectly legal.

Just remember that when Republicans take over after the midterms, the shoe will be on the other foot. Trump can be made speaker of the House and they can impeach both Biden and Harris - all perfectly legal.
And you think 2/3rds of the Senate will go along with that?

Thanks for the link backing me up in that the House can impeach anyone they want, whether they are still in office or not.
LOLOLOL

How did I know you wouldn't understand....

The president, vice president, and all civil officers of the United States are subject to impeachment.

So?

Trump will not become president by being Speaker of the House. What a rightarded pipe dream. :cuckoo:
I agree and I'm glad you also agree that impeaching Trump twice, knowing the Senate would never convict, was a leftarded pipe dream. We finally agree on something.

Of course we do
One of the finest Democracies in the world

That is why Republicans want to destroy it
You most likely learned we live in a democracy in our wonderful schools.

You most likely learned we live in a democracy in our wonderful schools.

A Republic is a form of Democracy
No country in the world operates as a true Democracy

A Republic is a form of Democracy
No country in the world operates as a true Democracy

I’ll go width what the CIA fact book says about our government.

***snip***

Government​

Country name

conventional long form: United States of America

conventional short form: United States

abbreviation: US or USA

etymology: the name America is derived from that of Amerigo VESPUCCI (1454-1512) - Italian explorer, navigator, and cartographer - using the Latin form of his name, Americus, feminized to America

Government type

constitutional federal republic

I’ll go width what the CIA fact book says about our government.

***snip***

Government​

Country name

conventional long form: United States of America

conventional short form: United States

abbreviation: US or USA

etymology: the name America is derived from that of Amerigo VESPUCCI (1454-1512) - Italian explorer, navigator, and cartographer - using the Latin form of his name, Americus, feminized to America

Government type

constitutional federal republic
A Constitutional Federal Republic is still a Democracy

Last edited:
A Constitutional Federal Republic is still a Democracy

It is an interesting subject but becoming irrelevant as we are in the process of becoming a plutocracy if not a banana republic.

Forum List

Back