The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal.

Well, I'm not a pilot but... I can honestly say that I have had Pfizer #1 and #2 plus the booster.... And I've had an EKG since then and it was perfectly normal. Simply part of my annual health insurance screening. I've actually had several of them since the pandemic. What I have suffered from is systemic nerve issues... But my back and neck have already troubled me for many years. It has nothing to do with the vaccine.
You simply do not understand science .
Your individual claim is irrelevant .
It is what happens overall , and , in simple terms , on a percentage basis .

And, of course , you have absolutely no idea what possible long term damage you have suffered and only very special equipment can pick up relevant information . Like D-Dimer blood testing for micro blood clots which the eye cannot see , as one small example . .

LoL!
Nobody at the 5000-strong company I work for has died prematurely and most of us are vaccinated. My wife is a nurse who works for a medical system of similar size where vax is mandatory. Again, no sudden spike in premature death.

No accounting for some paranoid alienated rich people's phobias though.

I call BULLSHIT.

You're part of the "herd" being thinned.

And thanks in advance, Bubba. As for myself, I have something you'll never have: Natural immunity.
Sure. But you promise not to take the vaccine and never ever fly commercial?

Here is a good article about Steve Kirsch. Long but a good unbiased read.

One line jumped out...

Talking to Kirsch is an exhausting experience. He is frequently brash and interruptive, peppering dire warnings about vaccines with veiled aspersions toward Anthony Fauci and vague references to influential people who agree with him in private but cannot speak publicly.
In three phone conversations, as well as dozens of emails, his responses to questions about claims in this story were imprecise or constantly changing.
He told me that while he and his family got vaccinated as soon as they were eligible, he got the idea that vaccines are dangerous from a man he hired to clean his carpets, who got very sick after receiving the vaccine.

So, the same guy ranting against vaccines made sure he and his family got it as soon as it was available! You poor retards for falling for this stuff, my sympathies.

Some who initially took the injections eventually saw the lies and propaganda from pharma, media, and govt and stopped taking the booster shots.

Why would these elites, who have pushed the injections, want crews and pilots to be mRNA free?
Russian roulette. Due to the rush, some may not have even received mRNA.
'17 Jan...."What if I told you that there's someone who tested 1000 mRNA vaccine vials and not a single one contained evidence of MRNA?" '

It's a mistake to read these two authors and not have read The Real Anthony Fauci. These two neither mention the sudden-death history of coronaviruses nor do they have the courtesy to write "Dr. Peter McCullough" in the body of their text. Ironically, the URL says "yourlocalepidemiologist," while the origin of the virus they are talking about remains unknown.

If they have all the answers, why didn't they mention what's already documented about sudden death in coronavirus infections?

COVID-19 Vaccines and Sudden Deaths: Separating Facts from Fiction
'....To be very clear: We have more evidence than for any other vaccine or disease in the history of humans that the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines greatly outweigh the risks....This came from a published letter by Peter McCullough.'

Some who initially took the injections eventually saw the lies and propaganda from pharma, media, and govt and stopped taking the booster shots.
Sure or they are doing that because they don't like you guys and would like to mislead you.

I am going with the second option.

birth rates down a ton in every vaxxed country
Miscarriages were through the roof

siisjsjjsjsjjsjskks.jpeg

No, they're being paid off to shut up and look the other way. Remember, everything is "brought to you by pfizer", all networks and cable.
Sure. So, Pfizer could care less if people are affected? Even if that means their loved ones/friends/colleagues etc will die/have their brain cells altered/turn into a martian every time they take the vaccine?

Gad, just when we think you retards have hit bottom, you find a way to go even deeper. And you wonder why the world does not take you seriously. :itsok:

Sure. So, Pfizer could care less if people are affected? Even if that means their loved ones/friends/colleagues etc will die/have their brain cells altered/turn into a martian every time they take the vaccine?

Gad, just when we think you retards have hit bottom, you find a way to go even deeper. And you wonder why the world does not take you seriously. :itsok:

I wish your scenario was true, that they did care about humanity. But, they don't.

Gates of Vienna News Feed 1/15/2023​

Posted on January 15, 2023 by Baron Bodissey
newsfeed.gif
A passenger plane carrying 72 people crashed just before landing at a resort town in central Nepal, killing at least 68 of the people on board. There’s no word yet on whether the pilot had been injected with the experimental mRNA treatment intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus.
Had nothing to do with it...the fight crew screwed up badly.

Miscarriages were through the roof

View attachment 748731
'....This is literally the definitive debunks of the first Covid vaccine study - the Dagan study.
...."Use of a Null Assumption to Re-Analyze Data Collected Through a Rolling Cohort Subject to Selection Bias Due to Informative Censoring"

....It was a lie....pushing untested vaccines for pregnancy on the basis of reduction in preterm labor risk.'

Forum List

Back