the extreme loss of civil libertiies will be GW's reputation

Who has time to worry about the legacy of the last idiot we had in office, with the current one fucking shit up so badly.

LOL

But I thought Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted?

Hmmm,

Perhaps it's not Obama that's fucking things up.

Who has time to worry about the legacy of the last idiot we had in office, with the current one fucking shit up so badly.

LOL

Hmmm,

You are such an Idiot. Stop Drinking the Koolaide.

Just because you repeat a Democrat Talking point over and over, wont make it true.

Do try and live within Reality ok?

Please.

What she leaves out is the fact it was the flight crew themselves who reported their supposed suspicious activity. NOT other passengers. If you can manage to make an entire flight crew so nervous about wtf you are doing they feel the need to call in a report about your suspicious and UN-normal behavior -then expect to be greeted with a pair of cuffs. They called in with concerns about BEHAVIOR -not about anyone's ethnicity. Behavior that would have been called in even prior to Bush and still would have resulted in getting cuffs slapped on and detained when you landed - sorry to break that little bubble world of yours. Apparently you think this behavior was just ignored prior to 9/11 but not true at all.

I understand she has her own view of what occurred -but she omitted a lot of facts in order to make it sound like this was out of the blue and she had no idea what was going on and she was just a poor, put upon victim and all of them were just singled out for nothing more than their ethnicity. Which isn't true. Why is it OTHER passengers on that plane knew about the ABNORMAL behavior of her seatmates? Why is it OTHER passengers as well as the crew believed she was with them? Sorry but a half Arab woman looks nothing like an Indian even to the ignorant -so it was more than just sitting there in the same row that made them wonder about HER as well as the other two and believe she was actually with them.

Sitting there being a normal passenger doing nothing any differently from anyone else in any other seat is highly unlikely to get an entire flight crew so upset they report you for suspicious activity, request the FBI meet their plane and F16s are sent up to accompany the plane and make sure it lands. Her pretense that her two seatmates were doing nothing any differently than herself tells me she is either legally blind or a bald-faced liar. Maybe admitting the truth about her seatmates' weird behavior just doesn't play as well for her victim story so she needs to pretend none of them did anything at all in order to pretend this was "racial profiling" when in fact it was entirely about VERY specific and very WEIRD BEHAVIOR. THIS is the flight where her two seat mates had actually REFUSED to come out of the restroom! And refused in spite of REPEATED requests from attendants to open the door AND refused even after the pilot requested they come out. In fact THESE two people were still in the restroom when the plane landed and only came out after the FBI knocked on the door and demanded they come out. Oh, well -let's pretend they weren't really in there after all even though that is actually why these people were reported by the crew. And NOT because of their ethnic background. But why is it everyone else BUT this woman agrees that these other two only came out when the FBI ordered them to. Hmmm. How did she manage to miss THAT I wonder while insisting she saw them sitting right next to her -while everyone else said they were locked in the bathroom refusing to come out! The flight crew didn't make an issue of it in the air because their job is not to get other passengers upset -but other passengers WERE aware of the abnormal behavior of these people. Except the woman who was actually sitting next to them both and claims they did NOTHING but "fly while looking ethnic". And goes so far as to claim they were actually in their seats and taking pictures of all the cop cars with her when they landed! Yet everyone else including the flight crew and the FBI says they were still locked in the restroom!

Sorry -she can't be honest about the basic facts of this story and the fact it was their abnormal behavior that brought them to the attention of the flight crew -and that makes everything else she wrote suspect as well. The fact this woman has a different story from everyone else on the plane about what her seat mates were really doing makes me question what she omitted about what SHE was really doing as well since her version about their behavior clashes with that of everyone else.

Moral of the story: Locking yourself in the restroom with another person and refusing to come out and refusing to obey the pilot's demands to come out, refusing to come out and take your seat in order to land even -will undoubtedly get you handcuffed, detained for a long time and questioned thoroughly -at the very least. In spite of her heavily doctored up story, NONE of this had a fucking thing to do with the Patriot Act you moron! But then if you don't even know whats in the Patriot Act in the first place, what can anyone expect from you but a pointless rant about something that actually has ZERO to do with this story whatsoever!

FYI -nearly all of the Patriot Act was already existing legislation that ONLY applied to organized crime and could not be used for any other. Sections of that were cherry-picked out and re-bundled and passed to include terrorism as well for just those cherry picked parts. Which is also organized crime. The new part the left insisted represented a loss of civil rights -didn't involve airlines whatsoever. The part the left squealed about represented a dire loss of rights -was actually enacted under Clinton and involved espionage that was expanded to include terrorism. In spite of the drama queen antics, you didn't lose a fucking right with the Patriot Act -you still have the very same ones you had the day before it was passed that you have now. But if you too decide to lock yourself in the plane restroom and refuse to come out -they never needed the Patriot Act to cuff your ass and detain you for questioning either. They could have charged both of the men with a felony -it has always been a federal offense to refuse to obey the pilot during a flight.

Last edited:

LOL

Hmmm,

You are such an Idiot. Stop Drinking the Koolaide.

Just because you repeat a Democrat Talking point over and over, wont make it true.

Do try and live within Reality ok?

Please.

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Boehner: I do. When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the white House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back