The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image

Your response is believe what you want. I gave you the reason for the season. To be Christian has nothing to do with the organization of the Church and the necessary ordinances and authority. You conflate the two. Grow up.
The church of whatever denomination you happen to be is the authority. You can deny that but the Pope is the ultimate authority of the Catholic church, for example.

Get real.

An amazing graphic of the last 7 Million years of Mostly-Homo to Human evolution, encompassing many crucial factors.
Again, progression/descent with modification... including those survived with mutations favorable to the current conditions of the/their environment. (savannah, woodland, forest, etc)

The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image​

"...Human evolution encompasses millions of years. The timeline below contains the major events that eventually resulted in the emergence of the first humans. When most people think about human evolution they often do so through the lens of species. Personally I find it helpful to view human evolution more broadly. Notice that the left, green, side of the timeline represents a forest and woodland environment while the right portion represents a bushland and savanna environment. Without prior knowledge, knowing the major events of human evolution allows an individual to paint a picture of how relationships between phenotypical traits, behavior, and environmental change drive human evolution.

Take a minute to study the evolutionary history of early Homo. Do not worry about species. In fact, after reviewing these major evolutionary events it is likely that you will be able to pinpoint time periods when speciation likely occurred.

(Click on it to Expand)
View attachment 627381
Time scale = millions of years.
Green portion = forest/woodland ecosystem
Orange portion = savanna/bushland ecosystem

Seven MYA to 2.6 MYA

[.........]
[.........]

`
I love it when people say, "how come no other animal has evolved to be intelligent like us?"

They don't realize one did. And we wiped them out. I think humans or some humans have like 3% neanderthal in our DNA.

human and Neanderthal shared a common ancestor about 706,000 years ago, and that the human and the Neanderthal ancestral populations split around 370,000 years ago.

Forum List

Back