The EU offers Biden cooperation in confronting China. A new day arrives

for "trade."

" to squeeze China out of the global technology trade. "

Both sides agree to bow to China and give them anything and everything they want.

Xi's man will lift all sanctions and remove all tariffs, ensuring that China again has unquestioned dominance to rape America at will.

It's nice of the EU to contribute to this farce and pretend they want to help Corrupt Joe Biden
battle the mean old CCP when in reality both Biden and EU are co-opted by Xi Jinping.

Have to keep up appearances.

Sounds like the E.U is already missing Trump America First, which benefited Europe (and most importantly forced politicians to listen to their citizens) in their battle vs China and they are putting out early "feelers" to see if they have a strong partner in Biden.

Let's wait and see what answer they receive...

I can say for certain, Canadas system of abuses has ensured many Canadian top talent have left for Beijing to knowingly or not, help China dominate Canada. We reap what we sow I suppose.

Last edited:
for "trade."

Trust Red China, give me a break. Their Royal Yunan tea is good and slightly narcotic but expensive.. The Emperors of China only drank Royal Yunan and peasants forbidden.

Last edited:
Biden won't do shit. He's beholden to China and lord knows how much money he and Hunter took from China.

China will be back to its old tricks once Trump is gone. They never let a good crisis go to waste.

for "trade."

Both sides agree to bow to China and give them anything and everything they want.

Xi's man will lift all sanctions and remove all tariffs, ensuring that China again has unquestioned dominance to rape America at will.

When will they admit that the Democrat Party is no longer an American party?

..the EU has also fked over the US.....a new day of trying to fk over the US

Forum List

Back