The EU heading to war having let the East European Countries in?

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Having got Germany to go into the Nato Proxy war against Russia and by that being on the brink of the destruction of the Industrialisation which has kept Germany on top economically Poland is still demanding that German give Poland War Reparations. OTOT Poland like other EE Countries were given enormous economical help from the EU. As far as I can gather we are having this war with Russia because Ukraine wants to get some of that too.

Europe was always at war. The EU was set up to change that and it did. Then the Warsaw Pact ended and the US wanted East Europe in the EU which certainly imo resulted in the EU deteriorating. Then Ukraine came on the scene and wanted some of what the other East European countries were getting. Then we had Western Europe particularly Germany harassed to join this war against Russia and to be prepared to give up its energy supply.. Now we have Poland trying to tell Germany it is better than it and demanding money for a war 77 years ago....and now it is not impossible to imagine Europe itself at war. Poland on the US side of course.

I think everyone is aware that the EU was a fool getting into a proxy war with Russia. Do people think as I do that it was also a fool letting these East Europeans into the EU which they appear to be wanting to destroy.

Last edited:
There is more. Now they are having a go at Ursula Von der Leyen

Polish Secretary of State Tadeusz Kociski has likened the EU Commission President 's insistence on withholding funds to Poland to a "stab in the back." The former finance minister lashed out at the EU Commission's failure to agree to unlock money held up in Warsaw and Brussels' row over the rule of law while the war in Ukraine is raging on Poland's doorstep.

The Funds are being with held because Poland is not living up to its on admission Promises with regard to Democracy. Poland can choose not to be a democracy but it cannot necessarily do that in the EU. For the moment they are with holding money to Ukraine (and Hungary.)

US wanted East Europe in the EU
Please explain to us what benefit the US gets from the EU? The EU was established by a consortium of European countries to counter the US advantage in trade. There is no benefit to the US in the existence of the EU. Maybe you should direct your ire toward Soros and the globalists in this world. Try again.

Please explain to us what benefit the US gets from the EU? The EU was established by a consortium of European countries to counter the US advantage in trade. There is no benefit to the US in the existence of the EU. Maybe you should direct your ire toward Soros and the globalists in this world. Try again.
I would imagine the benefit would be that it suited what it wanted which from what I was told was to get East Europeans into the EU so they wouldn't move back towards Russia. I think you are wrong about the reason for the EU forming. That may be what it is developing now but at the time it was the belief that having the first 6 members in an economic Union would make it far less likely that they would get into another war..

Having got Germany to go into the Nato Proxy war against Russia and by that being on the brink of the destruction of the Industrialisation which has kept Germany on top economically Poland is still demanding that German give Poland War Reparations. OTOT Poland like other EE Countries were given enormous economical help from the EU. As far as I can gather we are having this war with Russia because Ukraine wants to get some of that too.

Europe was always at war. The EU was set up to change that and it did. Then the Warsaw Pact ended and the US wanted East Europe in the EU which certainly imo resulted in the EU deteriorating. Then Ukraine came on the scene and wanted some of what the other East European countries were getting. Then we had Western Europe particularly Germany harassed to join this war against Russia and to be prepared to give up its energy supply.. Now we have Poland trying to tell Germany it is better than it and demanding money for a war 77 years ago....and now it is not impossible to imagine Europe itself at war. Poland on the US side of course.

I think everyone is aware that the EU was a fool getting into a proxy war with Russia. Do people think as I do that it was also a fool letting these East Europeans into the EU which they appear to be wanting to destroy.

The war between EU and Russia is unavoidable, unfortunately
Sooner or later run by commies Germany will pay all reparations Poland demands

The war between EU and Russia is unavoidable, unfortunately
It is already happening.

Sooner or later run by commies Germany will pay all reparations Poland demands
Germany has refused so far. Hey have you missed that Putin apparently wants Poland to annex Ukraine.

I have read others which simply say he or his people think Poland will. ;)

I would imagine the benefit would be that it suited what it wanted which from what I was told was to get East Europeans into the EU so they wouldn't move back towards Russia. I think you are wrong about the reason for the EU forming. That may be what it is developing now but at the time it was the belief that having the first 6 members in an economic Union would make it far less likely that they would get into another war..

That is naive at best. The only motives any government has for doing anything are financial. PERIOD. That is what wars are fought over.

That is naive at best. The only motives any government has for doing anything are financial. PERIOD. That is what wars are fought over.
OK well I did not embarrass you and thought you had chosen to leave it. These countries did not have two ha'pennies to rub together at the time. They were hardly in a position to think of going into competition with anyone never mind the new richest country in the world. I have told you and provided a source that the idea for the EU was to get people interlinked economically which hopefully would make them less likely not to go to war. However a certain man called Mr Trump told you differently but he was telling porkies.

P.S. in case you don't get it, it is recognising your belief that war is caused by economics.

Last edited:
OK well I did not embarrass you and thought you had chosen to leave it. These countries did not have two ha'pennies to rub together at the time. They were hardly in a position to think of going into competition with anyone never mind the new richest country in the world. I have told you and provided a source that the idea for the EU was to get people interlinked economically which hopefully would make them less likely not to go to war. However a certain man called Mr Trump told you differently but he was telling porkies.

I was civil moron. I didn't make a mention of politics other than your idiotic idea that the EU was designed to prevent war. Follow the money dumbass. Even your post states "the idea for the EU was to get people interlinked economically" The war aspect was no more than "politics as usual" to placate you ill-informed leftist morons. Run along yourself--you've been brainwashed.

I was civil moron.

You refer to yourself as a Moron. Heck I am remembering you have a habit of trailing behind people being rude even after they have you on ignore.
I didn't make a mention of politics other than your idiotic idea that the EU was designed to prevent war. Follow the money dumbass. Even your post states "the idea for the EU was to get people interlinked economically" The war aspect was no more than "politics as usual" to placate you ill-informed leftist morons. Run along yourself--you've been brainwashed.
As I think that article says the US was for a long time strongly in support of the EU. It is only in recent years that the US seems to have started to see the EU as competition and no one before Trump has come up with your idea because it is both untrue and insane. These people were totally broke. They had nothing. Hardly even enough basic food while they tried to rebuild some homes. They were on the Marshal Plan. The US was supporting them.

As I pointed out and provided proof from the EU the idea was to get people together economically with the belief that by so doing they would not feel in competition economically and go to war. It is you who is making this political by trying to argue Trump's fantasy but at least now I know where you are coming from. I didn't before. I don't see any point in going round in circles repeating it. Why do you not try to find some fake information saying your argument is true.

It is only in recent years that the US seems to have started to see the EU as competition
The only purpose that the EU ever had was economic. It is only in your own myopic view that you failed to see that. Anyone with two brain cells was aware of the justification the moment the EU was proposed. Pardon me for over-estimating your abilities.
These people were totally broke.
Who are "these people" you are referring to? The UK, Germany, France? Or just Greece and Ireland?
the idea was to get people together economically with the belief that by so doing they would not feel in competition economically
I believe that if you review my post #3, that is EXACTLY what I said. Please keep up.
It is you who is making this political by trying to argue Trump's fantasy
You have a problem with Trump and you are trying to drag anyone who disagrees with you into your TDS. NOWHERE in this thread has anyone mentioned a political figure except YOU. You have a serious misconception about the purpose of the EU. It is your problem. Please broaden you understanding to include reality and not some BS that EU proponents have fed you.

The only purpose that the EU ever had was economic.
No. I think you would need to be speaking about the EEC to say that. However as the EU itself said and as I not only told you myself but provided you with a source from the EU saying it, the motivation was to prevent another European war

Peace in Europe and the beginnings of cooperation​

With the aim of ending the frequent and bloody conflicts that culminated in the Second World War, European politicians begin the process of building what we know today as the European Union.
The European Coal and Steel Community, founded in 1951, is the first step in securing a lasting peace. In 1957, the Treaty of Rome establishes the European Economic Community (EEC) and a new era of ever-closer cooperation in Europe.

The motivation was not as Trump has falsely claimed and as you wrongly believed 'to take advantage of the US on Trade. You have been told all this before in this thread.

It is only in your own myopic view that you failed to see that.
Nothing to do with me and you have already been shown that but if your memory is that short let me show you again.

Peace in Europe and the beginnings of cooperation​

With the aim of ending the frequent and bloody conflicts that culminated in the Second World War, European politicians begin the process of building what we know today as the European Union.
The European Coal and Steel Community, founded in 1951, is the first step in securing a lasting peace. In 1957, the Treaty of Rome establishes the European Economic Community (EEC) and a new era of ever-closer cooperation in Europe.

The motivation was not as Trump has falsly claimed and as you wrongly believed 'to take advantage of the US on Trade. You have been told all this before in this thread.

Anyone with two brain cells was aware of the justification the moment the EU was proposed. Pardon me for over-estimating your abilities.
I guess you are like Trump. You say white is black regardless of how many times it is shown otherwise.
Who are "these people" you are referring to? The UK, Germany, France? Or just Greece and Ireland?

I believe that if you review my post #3, that is EXACTLY what I said. Please keep up.

You have a problem with Trump and you are trying to drag anyone who disagrees with you into your TDS. NOWHERE in this thread has anyone mentioned a political figure except YOU. You have a serious misconception about the purpose of the EU. It is your problem. Please broaden you understanding to include reality and not some BS that EU proponents have fed you.

You are the one with a problem with Trump. Because he invented some lie about the EU you are unable to accept when shown clear evidence that what you are saying is wrong. You like him believe that if you say something often enough and add sufficient unwarranted insults, people will start to believe you. With somethings maybe that might work but there is clear evidence this is not the case here and you have been shown that and are unable to provide anything to suggest that is untrue, it won't work. That is something I will remember about you but if we come in contact too often I think you might get the first place on my ignore list as you are just wasting time.

Last edited:
The admission of Hungary, and to a lesser extent Poland, illustrates the danger of allowing backward countries into a bastion of western european civilisation.
They should never give money to countries that oppress minorities.

source from the EU
The EU sold you a phony bill of goods and you actually want to use it as a source. Try again. I take it you opposed Brexit too. LMAO. The Swiss had it right when they stayed out of the EU. Did you like bailing Greece and Ireland out?
You are the one with a problem with Trump.
Listen, you stupid bitch, I haven't said one fucking word about Trump. He lives in your empty head. Run along, I haven't got time for morons that are so hung up on one person that has ABSOLUTELY NO POWER to do anything beyond instilling fear in idiots that believe in boogiemen. Better look under your bed when you retire for the night--Trump is waiting there. SMFH.

Forum List

Back