The essential difference between liberal and conservative regulation

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
.Conservatives regulate much more harshly with 310 million regulators(citizens) regulating with their purchasing power. They are so harsh that they send 10,000 companies a year into bankruptcy merely because they don't have the best products in the world at the lowest prices in the world..

Liberals, conversely, rely on very few regulators in Washington who have no idea what's going on in each industry around the world so must make timid guesses for the most part which rarely result in even one bankruptcy.

Last edited:
You must realize that neither one of your assertions makes any sense. I mean hey are just logically nonsense. I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that what you have written is just gibberish, it can not be read in any way that makes it sensible. Fix that and maybe a discussion can be had, or maybe not.

.Conservatives regulate much more harshly with 310 million regulators(citizens) regulating with their purchasing power. They are so harsh that they send 10,000 companies a year into bankruptcy merely because they don't have the best products in the world at the lowest prices in the world..

Liberals, conversely, rely on very few regulators in Washington who have no idea what's going on in each industry around the world so must make timid guesses for the most part which rarely result in even one bankruptcy.

Well, you hit on the problem with purely market regulation. Many average consumers are purely price driven... which is not always the best metric when there are safety issues involved.

Remember the Chinese products with lead or other contaminants?

You must realize that neither one of your assertions makes any sense. I mean hey are just logically nonsense. I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that what you have written is just gibberish, it can not be read in any way that makes it sensible. Fix that and maybe a discussion can be had, or maybe not.
English as a second language?

Conservatives regulate much more harshly with 310 million regulators(citizens) regulating with their purchasing power. They are so harsh that they send 10,000 companies a year into bankruptcy merely because they don't have the best products in the world at the lowest prices in the world..

Liberals, conversely, rely on very few regulators in Washington who have no idea what's going on in each industry around the world so must make timid guesses for the most part which rarely result in even one bankruptcy.[/quote]

[
Well, you hit on the problem with purely market regulation. Many average consumers are purely price driven... which is not always the best metric when there are safety issues involved.

would you rather rely on a few crony capitalist liberals in DC to protect you from everything you buy or 300 million consumers?

English as a second language?

Dante?
Is that really you?
Don't forget that you're my friend, or I'm your friend.....uhhh.....can't remember which!

You show me 310 Million conservative regulators in this country and I'll kiss your ass. There may be 310 Million people in this country but you can bet everything you own that they are not all Conservatives. Everything you said after that was just jingoistic nonsense, even your number of 10,000 bankrupcies is just something you pulled out of your ass.

Then there is the second paragraph, or whatever it is. There you just do not make any sense. You are just gargling saltwater as far as I can tell, there is not one coherent thread of thought in it. Makes me wonder just what kind of person you are.

It's almost like you think there is fair competition in the American marketplace but no one is that stupid.

The essential difference between liberal and conservative regulation
It appears Teabaggers have infiltrated the regulation-process......before understanding what it's (actually) supposed to do.

eusa_doh.gif

Oklahoma Republican
Bans Aborted Fetuses In Food Products

cream_of_fetus_soup.jpg

"I don't know if it is happening in Oklahoma, it may be, it may not be. What I am saying is that if it does happen then we are not going to allow it to manufacture here."​

897.gif

(Hmmmmmm......State Sen. Ralph Shortey. Sounds like a Glenn Beck alias, to me.)

Last edited:
You show me 310 Million conservative regulators in this country and I'll kiss your ass. There may be 310 Million people in this country but you can bet everything you own that they are not all Conservatives.

When Americans shop they are acting as conservative regulators. They buy what they feel will improve their standard of living. Its in effect a very very harsh form of regulation as it drives 10,000 companies a year into bankruptcy because they don't offer products and prices that improve the standard of living.

Liberal regulation is not nearly so harsh and so does not improve our standard of living at all and in fact degrades it.

Now you can understand why Communist China switched to capitalist regulation in order to rescue 10's of million from liberal regulation and en masse starvation.

Exactly, if China gets a reputation for lead, for example, no one will trust them and their economic miracle will die. Imagine if we had one liberal regulator in DC who said all Chinese products are safe. If he was mistaken or corrupt all of America could be contaminated and have cancer before we knew it.

Its far safer to have very broad Republican capitalist regulation with companies living and dying based on reputation rather than approval from a liberal regulator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back