The Epoch Times

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Well it continues, the Propaganda landed in my mailbox today with a copy of the Epoch Times. The RED SCARE is the theme which Trump and his far right kooks will run on to cover for his incompetency and inept response to the Covit-19 Pandemic.

• Facebook and Twitter are said to have dismantled thousands of accounts and pages identified as being part of a global network seeking to push misleading pro-Trump messaging.
  • NBC News reported that the Facebook accounts, which it said used fake identities run by people in Vietnam, had been linked to The Epoch Times, a pro-Trump conspiracy website.
  • The Epoch Times was second only to the Trump campaign in pro-Trump ad spending on Facebook with $1.5 million before it was banned in August.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
From the link below:

Facebook is said to have removed more than 600 fake accounts linked to a website known to have pushed conspiracy theories in support of President Donald Trump.

NBC News reported Friday that The Epoch Times spent millions of dollars to run ads through the network of fake accounts, which apparently were created using artificial intelligence and were run by Vietnamese users pretending to be Americans. NBC News said the network also included 89 pages, 156 groups, and 72 Instagram accounts and amassed over 55 million followers on Facebook.

Oh, and food for thought:

and,

And all you trumpsters who won't read these links are now free to attack the messenger (even when you won't read these links).

• Banned
Some food for thought by those on a diet:

I know, I know, these are all FAKE NEWS.

Yep, willful ignorance. As expected.
LOL... yeah, coming from a mindless bed wetter who believes his meat puppet faggot messiah was a competent Chief Executive. If anyone is deliberately ignorant it's you, ya fuckin parasite. No one cares to read leftist agitprop, that doesn't make anyone "willfully ignorant", it just means they're not going to let communist apparatchiks blow smoke up their ass.

• Banned
60 views, one like and
Yep, willful ignorance. As expected.

Of course, a typical comment from you...as I would expect.

Well, I gave you some credit, most people on the Far Right (I infer you are not on the left, and the left and the middle ground has been tossed under the bus by the far right) are ignorant; weaned by character flaws; along with mental imperfections, i.e. they are biddable fools.

Rational people understand Trump is a damn liar and has put his base into harms way with his narcissistic pretense of knowledge of infectious disease - only one of his belief that he is a know-it-all.

BTW, trump is not the only one, see:

Packing the Courts of America has upset the balance once admired by the world as the image of Lady Justice, since the Right Wing has used a litmus test, as seen in this opinion piece above.

Packing the Courts of America has upset the balance once admired by the world as the image of Lady Justice, since the Right Wing has used a litmus test, as seen in this opinion piece above.

Once "admired by the world"?

Are you asserting countries like China, North Korea, Russia, Syria...

Fuck lets just use continents...

Africa, the Middle East, South American despotic regimes, SE Asian Regimes, Central American regimes, or the Caribbean islands.

Let's just PRETEND any of those places gave a fruit fly's FUCK about "Lady Justice" or admire how we administer justice within our borders.

Look at the countries that have been part of the UN "Human Rights Counsel".

It offends me every time you manage to steal some oxygen with every breath you take. The trees should not be abused by parasites like you.

One more little bit of data for those who want to understand realty:

"State lawmakers in Georgia and 13 other states have declined to expand Medicaid eligibility to patients like Kinsell’s under the federal Affordable Care Act. The decision stymies those patients’ access to medical care and leaves rural hospitals to foot the bill for millions in uncompensated costs when the uninsured seek treatment in their clinics and emergency rooms."

Link: Rural communities without a hospital struggle to fight rising coronavirus cases, deaths

Once "admired by the world"?

Are you asserting countries like China, North Korea, Russia, Syria...

Fuck lets just use continents...

Africa, the Middle East, South American despotic regimes, SE Asian Regimes, Central American regimes, or the Caribbean islands.

Let's just PRETEND any of those places gave a fruit fly's FUCK about "Lady Justice" or admire how we administer justice within our borders.

Look at the countries that have been part of the UN "Human Rights Counsel".

It offends me every time you manage to steal some oxygen with every breath you take. The trees should not be abused by parasites like you.

Nice try dopey, the world does not necessarily mean leaders of nations around the world, your biases keep you in the dark. Why do people from all of the countries you mention seek to come to the US? Of course that was before Trump took the bully pulpit to spew hate and fear for migrants.

Nice try dopey, the world does not necessarily mean leaders of nations around the world, your biases keep you in the dark. Why do people from all of the countries you mention seek to come to the US? Of course that was before Trump took the bully pulpit to spew hate and fear for migrants.

Are you implying these same people aren't still trying to get in or that any of them are leaving?

Thanks for proving me right when I assert just how fuckin stupid you are.

:dig:

Are you implying these same people aren't still trying to get in or that any of them are leaving?

Thanks for proving me right when I assert just how fuckin stupid you are.

:dig:

Are you suggesting the United States has opened our arms to migrants, or that some aliens who have lived here (in fear that last three years) have left? Neither one of us have the facts on this issue to prove our opinions, and yet your claim is very weak especially when stated in concert with a vile ad hominem, and the reality of the hate and fear rhetoric of the asshole who is now President and his inhuman and callous disregard for people.

I don't call you stupid, I consider you to be a callous conservative, that is someone who lacks empathy. A lack of Empathy is seen in those with an impaired moral conscience and make decisions driven purely by their own desires without considering the needs or negative effects of their actions on others.

That definition and the behavior described fits Donald Trump, and callous conservatives. The reader ought to read the DSM 5 definition here, for a complete picture of ASP Disorder:

Antisocial Personality Disorder) is a DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition),

Now that the Idiot-Fringe has had their say, personal attacks and no response on topic, and ignoring The RED SCARE, maybe we can get on topic, which is the reality of the Trump Administration and its lack of honesty.

Last edited:
Now that the Idiot-Fringe has had their say, personal attacks and no response on topic, and ignored The RED SCARE maybe we can get on topic, which is the reality of the Trump Administration and its lack of honesty.

Not that you've made that argument in any way shape, form, or fashion.

Now that the Idiot-Fringe has had their say, personal attacks and no response on topic, and ignored The RED SCARE maybe we can get on topic, which is the reality of the Trump Administration and its lack of honesty.

Not that you've made that argument in any way shape, form, or fashion.

You really have no cause to insult me, you are one of the biddable fools whose genre is limited to calling me and other patriots suffering from some made up mental illness, TDS.

Reality smacks you in the face, thus you cannot post anything supportive on Trump's responses to that 3 am phone call, something which will be known as a complete Fuck up by him and his administration. In fact chaos came to the White House with Trump&Co. in Jan 2017; the new normal has been and continues to be one large FUBAR.

Are you suggesting the United States has opened our arms to migrants, or that some aliens who have lived here (in fear that last three years) have left? Neither one of us have the facts on this issue to prove our opinions, and yet your claim is very weak especially when stated in concert with a vile ad hominem, and the reality of the hate and fear rhetoric of the asshole who is now President and his inhuman and callous disregard for people.

I don't call you stupid, I consider you to be a callous conservative, that is someone who lacks empathy. A lack of Empathy is seen in those with an impaired moral conscience and make decisions driven purely by their own desires without considering the needs or negative effects of their actions on others.

That definition and the behavior described fits Donald Trump, and callous conservatives. The reader ought to read the DSM 5 definition here, for a complete picture of ASP Disorder:

Antisocial Personality Disorder) is a DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition),

Opened our arms to migrants? Show me one JUST FUCKIN ONE country that admits nearly as many in legally as we do, with zero requirements that they BRING MONEY or accept the fact that they will not be allowed to own property or ever enjoy full citizenship of said country. No other country has the leniency or acceptance of immigrants we do, and NONE of them tolerate the illegal status of migrants or even people who overstay visas. I have the facts on the issue, they're the fuckin laws.

Sorry if I hurt your widdew feewings bed wetter, but you should be embarrassed to post the insipid drivel you cut and paste from moonbat web sites. Who exactly is callous and has disregard for human beings? Trump? Seriously? The guy is fighting you parasites tooth and nail to stop human trafficking and the exploitation of people by cartels. You want women raped along the Rio Grande by traffickers I suppose, the rest of us are sick of the lawlessness and the devastation of the region. The rest of us are sick of people here legally having to compete with illegal unskilled laborers from around the world who make it in and get exploited.

So spare me the pseudo intellectual bullshit you vacuous parasite, you promote the agenda of Stalin, Hitler and Mao, YOU cling to cults of personality like that meat puppet faggot and refuse to acknowledge what a complete and utter disaster his regime was. You want the people of this country disarmed so that the sociopaths you vote for can rule with an iron fist. I can't articulate the depth of my contempt for malignant parasites like you without breaking a law.

Opened our arms to migrants? Show me one JUST FUCKIN ONE country that admits nearly as many in legally as we do, with zero requirements that they BRING MONEY or accept the fact that they will not be allowed to own property or ever enjoy full citizenship of said country. No other country has the leniency or acceptance of immigrants we do, and NONE of them tolerate the illegal status of migrants or even people who overstay visas. I have the facts on the issue, they're the fuckin laws.

Sorry if I hurt your widdew feewings bed wetter, but you should be embarrassed to post the insipid drivel you cut and paste from moonbat web sites. Who exactly is callous and has disregard for human beings? Trump? Seriously? The guy is fighting you parasites tooth and nail to stop human trafficking and the exploitation of people by cartels. You want women raped along the Rio Grande by traffickers I suppose, the rest of us are sick of the lawlessness and the devastation of the region. The rest of us are sick of people here legally having to compete with illegal unskilled laborers from around the world who make it in and get exploited.

So spare me the pseudo intellectual bullshit you vacuous parasite, you promote the agenda of Stalin, Hitler and Mao, YOU cling to cults of personality like that meat puppet faggot and refuse to acknowledge what a complete and utter disaster his regime was. You want the people of this country disarmed so that the sociopaths you vote for can rule with an iron fist. I can't articulate the depth of my contempt for malignant parasites like you without breaking a law.

You are pissed off since you lack the ability to write anything of substance and continue to make personal attacks; this comment strongly suggests I hit the button on the head when I called you out as a callous conservative., and potentially suffer from a personality disorder. That truth must have hurt you deeply.

Q. Why do you obsess in calling others bed wetters?​
A. My guess is you wet your bed well into your teens!​

You are pissed off since you lack the ability to write anything of substance and continue to make personal attacks; this comment strongly suggests I hit the button on the head when I called you out as a callous conservative., and potentially suffer from a personality disorder. That truth must have hurt you deeply.

Q. Why do you obsess in calling others bed wetters?​
A. My guess is you wet your bed well into your teens!​

What a sniveling jerkoff you are.

I just eviscerated your entire post with substantive facts. I pointed out that YOU are the callous ignorant piece of shit, not me, not Trump, not any "conservative". It's YOU that has no concern about anyone else's lives, it's all about pushing a treasonous leftist agenda to you. You're a sociopath, and you can't respond with anything but "
You're a meanie!!" when confronted with facts.

It's you that posts NOTHING of substance. All your posts are nothing more than plagiarized leftist agitprop with some asinine commentary that's too stupid to even read.

BTW, I only call pathetic man bun wearing soyboy beta male douchebag libturds like you "bed wetters" because it's quite clear you're terrified of not having a nanny state there to provide for you. It's easy to envision you waking up regularly in your own piss because you have nightmares that you might have to subsidize your own malignant life someday.

Now go get your fudge packed you vacuous piece of shit.

Last edited:
The Epoch Times and its entire sprawling international Media Group is indeed a Falun Gong cult-related propaganda network, now deeply involved not just in anti-CCP campaigns, but in pro-Trump campaigning. In Europe it is pro-extreme right, including even allying with anti-U.S. groups in Germany. It will probably be around for a long time as it tries to carve out a more “respectable” anti-Communist conservative posture in U.S. society. The best overall article on its history and present influence is the well-anotated Wikipedia article: The Epoch Times - Wikipedia

I have followed it on and off for years. Falun Gong holds regular, usually silent picket line protests outside Chinese embassies and consular offices all over the world, recruiting from the large Chinese diaspora. It still does have supporters inside China. Needless to say, its reporting on China usually lacks any subtlety, but still has a real Chinese cultural “feel” (reporting on Chinese food, tradition, art, etc). It is sort of a one-dimensional bizarro mirror-image of Chinese Communist Party propaganda. It also regularly engages in outright lies, misrepresentations, spreading false conspiracy claims, et al.

In some ways it is evolving like the Moonies’ media empire did in the 1980s. The Washington Times newspaper was financed generously by a billionaire South Korean industrialist and lunatic cultist and became the favorite newspaper read daily by Ronald Reagan. But because the Epoch Times internet empire is placing itself at the vanguard of Trump’s anti-China (really just anti-CCP) new Cold War initiative, it can prove far more influential and more dangerous, molding American public opinion in terrible ways.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back