The EpiPen Alternative That Costs Just $10

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Get the best deals on auto-injectors to stop severe allergic reactions

By Ginger Skinner

Last updated: February 03, 2017

Good news: Now you can get an EpiPen alternative known as generic Adrenaclick for as little as $10 for a two-pack at CVS—and you don't need insurance to get it.

What's more, there are other alternatives such as generic EpiPen and Auvi-Q—a third competitor soon back on the market— that you can get for free, depending on your insurance and manufacturer coupons.

EpiPen's manufacturer, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, has steadily increased the price of a two-pack over several years to $600 or more—even for people with insurance. The sharply higher price shocked parents last summer when they went to buy EpiPen devices for their children for the new school year.

Just for your information. Most likely you or someone you know has a severe allergy to something.

Last edited:

By Ginger Skinner

Good news: Now you can get an EpiPen alternative known as generic Adrenaclick for as little as $10 for a two-pack at CVS—and you don't need insurance to get it.

What's more, there are other alternatives such as generic EpiPen and Auvi-Q—a third competitor soon back on the market— that you can get for free, depending on your insurance and manufacturer coupons.

EpiPen's manufacturer, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, has steadily increased the price of a two-pack over several years to $600 or more—even for people with insurance. The sharply higher price shocked parents last summer when they went to buy EpiPen devices for their children for the new school year.

Just for your information. Most likely you or someone you know has a severe allergy to something.

Can you use EBT to get them. Freeloaders everywhere want to know.

By Ginger Skinner

I really don't know, try it. Or you might want to pay 600 for the EpiPens, but if you do that would be foolish.

By Ginger Skinner

I really don't know, try it. Or you might want to pay 600 for the EpiPens, but if you do that would be foolish.

I don't use epinephrine or food stamps. Don't need the former and am willing to support myself so not to rely on the latter to do for me what I do for myself.

I'm sure the MediCAID freeloaders are curious.

I'm sure the MediCAID freeloaders are curious.

That's right, only freeloaders want to see people not die from a bee sting.

You're a disgusting person.

I don't want to see anyone die from a bee sting. However, that doesn't obligate me to offset the costs of it nor make me a disgusting person if I choose to not do so.

If you want to see disgusting, look toward all those bleeding hearts on the left that claim they care for the health of others enough to demand the rest of us be forced to pay for it. If they cared, they'd pay themselves with their money and not say a damn thing about it. Since they won't, that makes them disgusting.

I don't want to see anyone die from a bee sting. However, that doesn't obligate me to offset the costs of it nor make me a disgusting person if I choose to not do so.

If you want to see disgusting, look toward all those bleeding hearts on the left that claim they care for the health of others enough to demand the rest of us be forced to pay for it. If they cared, they'd pay themselves with their money and not say a damn thing about it. Since they won't, that makes them disgusting.

Here's the thing. We all end up paying for things we don't like.

I personally don't like paying 900 Billion a year to feed a bloated military that keeps sticking its nose in other people's business.

I promise you, if you put "What my Tax Dollars Go to" to a vote, Medicaid would get fully funded before the F-22 Raptor.

I personally don't like paying 900 Billion a year to feed a bloated military that keeps sticking its nose in other people's business.

I promise you, if you put "What my Tax Dollars Go to" to a vote, Medicaid would get fully funded before the F-22 Raptor.

Typical leftwing answer.

Here's the thing. Funding for the military can be seen as a delegated power of Congress where funding for healthcare has no such thing.

You can promise? Can you prove your claim? I can prove mine about what is and what isn't in the Constitution.

I can promise you that you bleeding hearts claims about caring are only words. I can prove it, too.

Typical leftwing answer.

Here's the thing. Funding for the military can be seen as a delegated power of Congress where funding for healthcare has no such thing.

Actually, the constitution only calls for "providing for a common defense'. George Washington actually warned against standing armies and foreign entanglements in his farewell address. spending 400 Million a copy on a plane to fight wars on the other side of the planet over how many Imam's can dance on the head of a pin is pretty much the opposite of what Washington had in mind.

Moving right along.

You can promise? Can you prove your claim? I can prove mine about what is and what isn't in the Constitution.

Well, no, you can't. you can't find magic airplanes that are invisible and can't fly in the rain ANYWHERE in the constitution.

I can promise you that you bleeding hearts claims about caring are only words. I can prove it, too.

No, you can't. You can only take people at their word.

In fact, when you say the N-word with a lot of glee, I do take you at your word that you are a racist piece of shit.

Typical leftwing answer.

Actually, the constitution only calls for "providing for a common defense'. George Washington actually warned against standing armies and foreign entanglements in his farewell address. spending 400 Million a copy on a plane to fight wars on the other side of the planet over how many Imam's can dance on the head of a pin is pretty much the opposite of what Washington had in mind.

Moving right along.

Well, no, you can't. you can't find magic airplanes that are invisible and can't fly in the rain ANYWHERE in the constitution.

No, you can't. You can only take people at their word.

In fact, when you say the N-word with a lot of glee, I do take you at your word that you are a racist piece of shit.

I can find where Congress has the authority to fund the military. You can't find one word that says healthcare.

When you pucker up to Obama's ass, I do take you by your actions that you are a NL.

Last year, Adrenaclick, cost more than a couple hundred dollars her shot. I wonder what happened to lower the price.

The generic drug costs under a dollar to produce, yet it has been very expensive because the government only allows people to buy the drug from just two different companies. This allows the companies to wink at each other and raise the price through the roof.

Of course, you can't really get it for $10. No doubt CVS has already raised the price and the $100 coupon has expired.

I can find where Congress has the authority to fund the military. You can't find one word that says healthcare.

It says "common defense" and "militia". It says nothing about standing armies.

When you pucker up to Obama's ass, I do take you by your actions that you are a NL.

Guy, your weird gay fantasies about your the president aside, you are kind of racist.

So what did the bad black man do you?

It says "common defense" and "militia". It says nothing about standing armies.

Guy, your weird gay fantasies about your the president aside, you are kind of racist.

So what did the bad black man do you?

It says "raise and support Armies" and "provide and MAINTAIN a Navy".

Not my fault you do that to Obama. Why can't you admit what you do, BOY?

It's the politicians telling the military to stick its nose in other peoples' business

I find it funny that you like to stick your nose in other peoples' business yet you don't like government doing it

Who needs an epi pen when you can get liquid epinephrine and use a syringe?

It's really cheap that way. Fill a couple syringes and carry them with you.

It's the politicians telling the military to stick its nose in other peoples' business

I find it funny that you like to stick your nose in other peoples' business yet you don't like government doing it

I think it depends on the circumstances... but never mind. Go back ot the Libertarian Kiddy Table, the grownups are talking.

You still don't seem to understand that I am not a libertarian because you are unable to think beyond labels.

You are too dense to see the irony of a control freak like you complaining about the government sticking its nose in other peoples' business when that is all you ever do

Who needs an epi pen when you can get liquid epinephrine and use a syringe?

It's really cheap that way. Fill a couple syringes and carry them with you.

Yeah, because most people are competent to administer an intervenous injection in the correct does while having a severe allergic attack.

It's not administered intravenously you idiot. You jab it into your thigh muscle (intramuscular)

Maybe you should actually learn about what you're talking about for once

Forum List

Back