The enthusiasm for Trump vs Biden

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
How can anyone think Biden has a chance of beating Trump?

1603621701956.jpeg

:laugh:

While thousands of people routinely attend Trump rallies, Biden struggles to get more than a dozen. It‘s one of the many reasons why I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term.
:)

Attachments

• 1603621571187.jpeg
    1603621571187.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 17
Yes there is no doubt, but it wont stop the bleeding heart liberals from crying.
These politically correct people have almost completely destroyed our countries culture and heritage.
We must have several generations being raised who are taught to love and respect out great country.
I hope we can elect another great president after Trump serves his next 4 years.

Crowd size is not a factor. These over-weight white folks in trump shirts and shorts might come to these "rallies" to scream "lock her up!" but they don't represent anything but themselves.
I'm a white person voting Biden. Please note that the candidates both are white men supposedly of the Christian faith.

Crowd size is not a factor. These over-weight white folks in trump shirts and shorts might come to these "rallies" to scream "lock her up!" but they don't represent anything but themselves.
I'm a white person voting Biden. Please note that the candidates both are white men supposedly of the Christian faith.
You're voting the guy who keeps forgetting where he is and what office he's running for?? lol

You're voting the guy who keeps forgetting where he is and what office he's running for?? lol
Yes. Consider the one who has a record of the last four years.

Yes. Consider the one who has a record of the last four years.
I have. It's why I'm voting for him again. :)

A sleeping giant, deciding it's time to create their own world instead of having a pile of crap handed to them?

We'll see.

ElDwGNMXEAAax4k
Those record early voter turnouts have been analyzed by several firms and they all seem to have it at around 55-56% Dems and only 36% Reps, the Rest Indies.

We might be, hopefully, about to give this orange tard the biggest fuck you that we possibly could in this climate of fan worship that he's got with his followers. Cults are hard to overcome because of the enthusiasm for their dear leader...but it seems like the opposite has quite a lot of enthusiasm as well, and Biden's just the benefactor by proxy.

Well.....the problem with that is Biden isn't a believer in his own faith.
No real Catholic believes in abortion.
And when it comes to Christians....I've discovered that Catholics can be some of the biggest whorehounds on the planet....and that includes Muslims.
Course I've discovered there are 3 types of Catholics:
  • Practicing Catholics
  • Catholics in name only
  • Ex-Catholics

Have you considered the record of Biden' 47 years, Lysistrata? Even obama said we shouldn't underestimate his ability to fuck things up. lol
I have seen the filth of the the trump administration over the last four years. I've had more than enough of it. I never would have imagined that government in the US would stoop so low as to cover itself in feces.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
No wonder you morons don’t follow science. You’re retarded. Trump is having mass infection parties that has now claimed Pence and Biden is having people sign up for limited spots socially distanced. Regardless. How many votes did McGovern win by with this record breaking and unmatched 100,000 person rally? Oh yea, he lost by historic margins.

8FB7F7C4-600C-4C0A-9761-99D098DFF964.jpeg

Well.....the problem with that is Biden isn't a believer in his own faith.
No real Catholic believes in abortion.
And when it comes to Christians....I've discovered that Catholics can be some of the biggest whorehounds on the planet....and that includes Muslims.
Course I've discovered there are 3 types of Catholics:
  • Practicing Catholics
  • Catholics in name only
  • Ex-Catholics

Forum List

Back