The English language is important

2. It shows that those liberals do not expect new citizens to show respect for their new country by voting in English. ...

What language in which one may best understand what they are voting for is not a matter of "respect," it is a matter of practicality.

1606814514677.png

1606814556116.png

English is the hardest language to learn...along with Chinese (which you better learn since they will own us soon). The above examples show a few reasons why its so hard.

All the best movies are in English and the best music is in English.
We win.

I watch a lot of foreign films and read the english translations at the bottom of the screen. There are some really great movies you are missing. However, I have to read the description really well before watching it mainly due to the reason foreign films don't have the ASPCA watching animals used in movies and will kill them just for a scene. So to combat that, I keep the remote handy to turn it off if I have to.

My thought is no HS diploma or college entrance exam be given to anyone who isn't fluent in 3 languages. THAT will decrease the Idiocracy and better supply the military with meatheads.
Da PoPo only need 2. Ebonics and English.

Forum List

Back