The Enemy Of My Enemy….

Did you know that Trump ordered that the virus has to leave the US on Easter?

I would love to see the germs march into the sea on Trump's order before Easter!

That's almost as awesome as Jesus walking on water.
Good for him that when he will declare the victory over Corona, you all will believe and praise him. Bad for you that probably thousands or way more will die so he can get his early victory. Good for him, that those who died won´t vote.

I doubt what you are saying is anywhere near reality.

What will happen is that we will start back to work in some form (many school districts plan to reopen in early April and have from the start).

If they don't take precautions, shame on them.

If the elderly decide to go have a massive party and get each other sick...that would be stupid.

But you can stop hiding.

I realize that flys in the face of Bill Gates, but since we are not talking hard drives....who cares ?
You should. In his SARS simulation "Event 201", 65 million died.

Link please.
Here:

I had scanned it.

This is what I had picked up....

The center further stated that the results of the scenario cannot be used to project for the COVID-19 outbreak because “the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.”

The origins and severity of the fictional pandemic differ from the current outbreak, as do the reactions of national governments and civic institutions. The disease in the scenario was "modeled largely on SARS" according to recaps of the program.

I feel if we really ramp up the blame on China as much as possible over the coming week or two -- we can pretty much wipe out what little is left of this virus by the middle of April

For your education:

This is from the Liberal Axios

Axios has put together a detailed timeline that clearly demonstrates China’s early actions led to the virus spreading around the globe. Some of the dates cited:

Dec. 10: Wei Guixian, one of the earliest known coronavirus patients, starts feeling ill.

Dec. 27: Wuhan health officials are told that a new coronavirus is causing the illness.

Jan. 1: Wuhan Public Security Bureau brings in for questioning eight doctors who had posted information about the illness on WeChat.

Jan. 11–17: Important prescheduled CCP meeting held in Wuhan. During that time, the Wuhan Health Commission insists there are no new cases.

Jan. 18: Annual Wuhan Lunar New Year banquet. Tens of thousands of people gathered for a potluck.

Biff, Biff, Biff...

The back-up is my experience as a businessman for 30 years. I don't know what you do for money--do you get a paycheck every week or do you withdraw from your bank account and issue payroll checks every week? If you fall into the former category, you have no clue since you have not experienced the experience.

My backup is my mama.

See how that works?

It doesn't

you fail again

Your back-up is your mama? Oh.

My backup is my mama.

See how that works?

It doesn't

you fail again

lol!

You must be very new to trolling or you would have totally understood what I posted and why.

…is my friend. Of, why the Liberal media blames Trump rather than China.

1.This is the doctrine that the Democrats and their allies in the media are following. So, just as we saw them rally around Solemani and Iran, now they are all about their pals, the Chinese Communists.

Notice….the American people are not a part of the equation in any way.

2. Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic,....
It's corporate media.
The Democrats are not true liberals...more like Republicans.
Obama was the quintessential example of that.

I can save you a great deal of time and effort.

Jot this down: it is not necessary for you to prove yourself an imbecile each and every day.

Readers tend to remember who the imbeciles are, and your avi serves the purpose.

Now, you can go back to that 24-Hour All-Cartoon-Network.
wtf are you babbling on about
twisted sister ?

There is no such thing as a liberal media in the USA.
Tucker Carlson's the most liberal of all the MSM news commentators
and he's on Fox -- how do you explain that away ?

( In your ignorance and arrogance, I'm sure you'll try, though )

Last edited:

1.This is the doctrine that the Democrats and their allies in the media are following. So, just as we saw them rally around Solemani and Iran, now they are all about their pals, the Chinese Communists.

It's corporate media.

Jot this down: it is not necessary for you to prove yourself an imbecile each and every day.

Readers tend to remember who the imbeciles are, and your avi serves the purpose.

twisted sister ?

Tucker Carlson's the most liberal of all the MSM news commentators.

You know why people take an instant dislike to you? ‘Cause it saves time.

Just go away.

It's corporate media.

twisted sister ?

Just go away.

Personal insults so early in the morning ?

Nothing shows character like not being able to admit when you're wrong.

You know what that usually means .... :heehee:

Last edited:

It's corporate media.

twisted sister ?

Just go away.

Personal insults so early in the morning ?

Nothing shows character like not being able to admit when you're wrong.

You know what that usually means .... :heehee:

Let me repeat that for the hard-of-thinking:
Find someone else to haunt.

I feel if we really ramp up the blame on China as much as possible over the coming week or two -- we can pretty much wipe out what little is left of this virus by the middle of April

For your education:

This is from the Liberal Axios

Axios has put together a detailed timeline that clearly demonstrates China’s early actions led to the virus spreading around the globe. Some of the dates cited:

Dec. 10: Wei Guixian, one of the earliest known coronavirus patients, starts feeling ill.

Dec. 27: Wuhan health officials are told that a new coronavirus is causing the illness.

Jan. 1: Wuhan Public Security Bureau brings in for questioning eight doctors who had posted information about the illness on WeChat.

Jan. 11–17: Important prescheduled CCP meeting held in Wuhan. During that time, the Wuhan Health Commission insists there are no new cases.

Jan. 18: Annual Wuhan Lunar New Year banquet. Tens of thousands of people gathered for a potluck.

Your president said yesterday that it was not China's fault. He said that it was nobodies fault and said that it originated there just like lime disease originated in Connecticut.
The back-up is my experience as a businessman for 30 years. I don't know what you do for money--do you get a paycheck every week or do you withdraw from your bank account and issue payroll checks every week? If you fall into the former category, you have no clue since you have not experienced the experience.

My backup is my mama.

See how that works?

It doesn't

you fail again

Your back-up is your mama? Oh.

My backup is my mama.

See how that works?

It doesn't

you fail again

lol!

You must be very new to trolling or you would have totally understood what I posted and why.

You are kind of dopey, yes?

2. Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Did any of the Marxist media mention that it took their god, Obama, 6 months from the outbreak of H1N1, and 1,000 American deaths, to declare a similar emergency?

3. Now….the origin of the epidemic….

Dec 10, 2019
Chinese woman came down with some sickness

The 48-year-old woman, surnamed Yin, had suffered from diabetes and had also had a stroke. She first had a fever, aches and pains on December 10 and her condition slowly deteriorated. She was treated at two hospitals in Wuhan before she died on Monday. Virus killing mostly the elderly, those with previous health problems

Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by Chines Communist government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

In late December, several genomics companies tested samples from sick patients in Wuhan — the center of the coronavirus outbreak — and noticed alarming similarities between their illnesses and the 2002 SARS virus, the Sunday Times of London reported, citing Chinese business news site Caixin Global.

The researchers alerted Beijing of their findings — and on Jan. 3, received a gag order from China’s National Health Commission, with instructions to destroy the samples.

The alleged cover-up continued when representatives from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Jan. 8 visited Wuhan, where officials intentionally withheld information that hospital workers had been infected by patients — a telltale sign of contagion.

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20. Wuhan was locked down and a mass quarantine ordered three days later."
China officials knew of coronavirus in December, ordered cover-up, report says

Those are the ‘when’ and the ‘where’ facts of Coronavirus.

“In reality, President Trump is doing a phenomenal job and is the right person to be handling the situation.”
CCP knew about the Wuhan Coronavirus for 36 days before allowing media to mention it

The Democrats are not buddies when it comes to China. They are realists when it comes to China. A big difference. Trump plays to people's fears and that is the way of the grifter.
Trump's first response was that he doubted that the disease would engulf the U.S. and that he had the situation under control since he had shut the borders in spite of the fact that the medical profession had issued dire warnings. The problem and warnings were in existence long before the "11" days. Trump is surrounded by weak people, those who tell him what he wants to hear instead of those who tell him what he needs to hear. He disbanded the medical professional group that had been formed to prepare us for a medical calamity, saying that he was a businessman and didn't need people who were just standing around and then, of course, denied it
and said that he knew nothing about it. He takes responsibility for nothing that is irresponsible and appoints 2 hacks to head the response team instead of medical professionals.

"The Democrats are not buddies when it comes to China."

You must be a government school grad, huh?

"Under Obama, American security was damaged by ignoring and then covering up China's massive theft of American technology. Abroad, inaction by Obama facilitated the Chinese domination over the strategic South China Sea. After claiming 3,200 acres of new islands, China deployed advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles on the island in what the CIA described as China's Crimea, a stealth take-over similar to the Russian annexation of Ukraine's peninsula in 2014."
Bill Gertz, “Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China's Drive for Global Supremacy,” p. 6

Here's your homework:

41lYVBZyTnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If he were a Democrat, they'd be having ticker-tape parades for Trump.

Take off the blinders, dunce.

China doesn't have to drive far because Trump has chased our trading partners right into China's lap.

2. Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Did any of the Marxist media mention that it took their god, Obama, 6 months from the outbreak of H1N1, and 1,000 American deaths, to declare a similar emergency?

Dec 10, 2019

The 48-year-old woman, surnamed Yin, had suffered from diabetes and had also had a stroke. She first had a fever, aches and pains on December 10 and her condition slowly deteriorated. She was treated at two hospitals in Wuhan before she died on Monday. Virus killing mostly the elderly, those with previous health problems

Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by Chines Communist government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

In late December, several genomics companies tested samples from sick patients in Wuhan — the center of the coronavirus outbreak — and noticed alarming similarities between their illnesses and the 2002 SARS virus, the Sunday Times of London reported, citing Chinese business news site Caixin Global.

The researchers alerted Beijing of their findings — and on Jan. 3, received a gag order from China’s National Health Commission, with instructions to destroy the samples.

The alleged cover-up continued when representatives from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Jan. 8 visited Wuhan, where officials intentionally withheld information that hospital workers had been infected by patients — a telltale sign of contagion.

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20. Wuhan was locked down and a mass quarantine ordered three days later."

“In reality, President Trump is doing a phenomenal job and is the right person to be handling the situation.”
CCP knew about the Wuhan Coronavirus for 36 days before allowing media to mention it

1585926820041.png

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

More media carrying the water for Communist China.

"Nolte: NBC News Uncritically Spreads Chinese Coronavirus Death Toll Figures

Far-left NBC News — a fake news outlet that hires bigots, engages in blacklisting, practices McCarthyism, spreads conspiracy theories, suppresses inconvenient news, engages in cover ups, and deliberately misleads the public — is now publishing Chinese propaganda about the coronavirus death counts.

An NBC News tweet says, “U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours. Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new coronavirus death was reported.”

(Note: In an effort to stop the spread of misinformation, I will not link to NBC’s tweet or its accompanying story. If you want to be lied to, feel free to Google it.)

The story linked in the tweet is even worse. Without evidence or even a hint of skepticism, NBC seems proud to act as a stenographer for the Communist Chinese Party: [emphasis mine throughout]

The virus killed 1,264 over 24 hours in the U.S. as of 2:05 am ET on Tuesday, according to NBC New’s tracker. A total of 10,906 have been recorded killed by COVID-19.
Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new death was reported, and the city of Wuhan in Hubei province, where the new virus was first identified, prepared for lockdown measures to be lifted.
Later in the story, and again without evidence or skepticism, NBC passes along these obvious lies:

Health officials reported 32 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus in mainland China on Monday, all of them imported, bringing the total to 81,740.
The former epicenter of the epidemic, Wuhan, reported only two new confirmed cases in the past 14 days.

The city has been showing signs of going back to normal since last week. With its subway and train service resuming last weekend, some businesses, supermarkets and shopping malls have also re-opened their doors.
Photos shared by state media in the past few days showed people venturing out into the streets, walking their dogs, buying food in the street markets and even relaxing on the banks of the Yangtze River — with many still wearing masks."

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

Far-left NBC News — a fake news outlet that hires bigots, engages in blacklisting, practices McCarthyism, spreads conspiracy theories, suppresses inconvenient news, engages in cover ups, and deliberately misleads the public — is now publishing Chinese propaganda about the coronavirus death counts.

An NBC News tweet says, “U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours. Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new coronavirus death was reported.”

(Note: In an effort to stop the spread of misinformation, I will not link to NBC’s tweet or its accompanying story. If you want to be lied to, feel free to Google it.)

The story linked in the tweet is even worse. Without evidence or even a hint of skepticism, NBC seems proud to act as a stenographer for the Communist Chinese Party: [emphasis mine throughout]

The virus killed 1,264 over 24 hours in the U.S. as of 2:05 am ET on Tuesday, according to NBC New’s tracker. A total of 10,906 have been recorded killed by COVID-19.
Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new death was reported, and the city of Wuhan in Hubei province, where the new virus was first identified, prepared for lockdown measures to be lifted.
Later in the story, and again without evidence or skepticism, NBC passes along these obvious lies:

Health officials reported 32 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus in mainland China on Monday, all of them imported, bringing the total to 81,740.
The former epicenter of the epidemic, Wuhan, reported only two new confirmed cases in the past 14 days.

The city has been showing signs of going back to normal since last week. With its subway and train service resuming last weekend, some businesses, supermarkets and shopping malls have also re-opened their doors.
Photos shared by state media in the past few days showed people venturing out into the streets, walking their dogs, buying food in the street markets and even relaxing on the banks of the Yangtze River — with many still wearing masks."

The media is criticizing Trump for his sloppy handling of the pandemic response. Rather than letting the medical and science experts run the show, Trump has put 2 inexperienced hacks in charge. If Fauci doesn't agree with that guy, he gets cut off. Anybody with half a brain knows that the Dems do not support China, but they recognize that China is an important player in the world scene and that we have to deal with them. Many of our trading partners have begun to do business with China, thanks to Trump's miserable diplomatic approach and insulting manner.
Of course, trump knew about the pandemic long before the public was brought up to speed. He spent 2 months in denial and blamed the Democrats for a "hoax". 2 months and 11 days. While some other countries tackled the issue, Trump fiddled away the time.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

The media is criticizing Trump for his sloppy handling of the pandemic response. Rather than letting the medical and science experts run the show, Trump has put 2 inexperienced hacks in charge. If Fauci doesn't agree with that guy, he gets cut off. Anybody with half a brain knows that the Dems do not support China, but they recognize that China is an important player in the world scene and that we have to deal with them. Many of our trading partners have begun to do business with China, thanks to Trump's miserable diplomatic approach and insulting manner.
Of course, trump knew about the pandemic long before the public was brought up to speed. He spent 2 months in denial and blamed the Democrats for a "hoax". 2 months and 11 days. While some other countries tackled the issue, Trump fiddled away the time.

"The media is criticizing Trump for his sloppy handling of the pandemic response."

No, you lying windbag.

The 'media' is no more than DNC apparatchiks with press passes.

Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

Eleven days….

See if you can pull your head out of that dark and remote region.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

"The media is criticizing Trump for his sloppy handling of the pandemic response."

No, you lying windbag.

Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

Eleven days….

11 days my ass. You are being conned by a feckless grifter and an expert con-man. Take your head out of your ass and see the forest for the trees. Trump has been conning gullible people like you his whole life.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

No, you lying windbag.

Eleven days….

11 days my ass. You are being conned by a feckless grifter and an expert con-man. Take your head out of your ass and see the forest for the trees. Trump has been conning gullible people like you his whole life.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

Here is that silver lining that we’ve been told that every dark cloud has….the empty space in your brain that, in normal people, contains honesty and intelligence….well, you could use it to carry pocket change, and all sorts of effluvia.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

No, you lying windbag.

Eleven days….

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

Here is that silver lining that we’ve been told that every dark cloud has….the empty space in your brain that, in normal people, contains honesty and intelligence….well, you could use it to carry pocket change, and all sorts of effluvia.

You got it linked as to when Trump knew about the pandemic? Wow, ain't you smart, yes? Look at Trump's past life as
seedy as it is. A tiger doesn't change its stripes. Once a grifter, always a grifter. You are a sucker for a pretty face.

Eleven days….

Dec 10, 2019

1595950333299.png

Forum List

Back