The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.
You have abused the word "racist" until it no longer stings.

What I have said is true.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.

Relax a little, racist drama queen.
You shut up dripping poo.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The word "racist" is bandied about a lot in this discussion.

All you is increase the hatred and division between people.

But, you Democrats know that -- it is your goal to sow hatred and division.

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.
You have abused the word "racist" until it no longer stings.

What I have said is true.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.

Relax a little, racist drama queen.
You shut up dripping poo.
You're another racist drama queen, Jitler.

I wish to say at this point that after listening to white liberals discuss the situation while at writer's group, and perceiving that despite their words of concern they really don't care all that much, I am adopting the same attitude myself.

I now take back all my words, which were an expression of actually caring about the situation, and thinking that this was a problem that was somehow relevant to me.

The fact is, blacks have rioted before, many times, and no doubt they will riot again in the future. This riot, I must admit at this point, isn't the end of the world. It is simply something that happens from time to time and the only thing we whites can do is let the blacks blow off steam until it's out of their system.

When the smoke clears, it will not be my problem whether any of these burned stores are rebuilt. If blacks must now take a bus to some other neighborhood to buy food, that is a situation they created for themselves when they burned down their local grocery store.

Those who believe they can somehow gain advantage from the situation will soon realize that things won't really change that much. Blacks will still be committing crime, and cops will still have to arrest them. Occasionally, a cop will use excessive force and a black person will die. That's just the way it is.

My new attitude of indifference is putting me in a peaceful mood and I am now much more relaxed and calm. It's almost like taking a yoga class or doing a Buddhist meditation.

I wish to say at this point that after listening to white liberals discuss the situation while at writer's group, and perceiving that despite their words of concern they really don't care all that much, I am adopting the same attitude myself.

I now take back all my words, which were an expression of actually caring about the situation, and thinking that this was a problem that was somehow relevant to me.

The fact is, blacks have rioted before, many times, and no doubt they will riot again in the future. This riot, I must admit at this point, isn't the end of the world. It is simply something that happens from time to time and the only thing we whites can do is let the blacks blow off steam until it's out of their system.

When the smoke clears, it will not be my problem whether any of these burned stores are rebuilt. If blacks must now take a bus to some other neighborhood to buy food, that is a situation they created for themselves when they burned down their local grocery store.

Those who believe they can somehow gain advantage from the situation will soon realize that things won't really change that much. Blacks will still be committing crime, and cops will still have to arrest them. Occasionally, a cop will use excessive force and a black person will die. That's just the way it is.

My new attitude of indifference is putting me in a peaceful mood and I am now much more relaxed and calm. It's almost like taking a yoga class or doing a Buddhist meditation.
Whites have rioted more and have committed more crime. Whites have been burning and looting during these protests, what you don't care about is irrelevant because you didn't give a damn to begin with and when such a small number of people are committing the act and the majority of them being white, the fact that your racist ass continues running your mouth about riots shows that you are mentally disabled.

Whites have rioted more and have committed more crime. Whites have been burning and looting during these protests, what you don't care about is irrelevant because you didn't give a damn to begin with and when such a small number of people are committing the act and the majority of them being white, the fact that your racist ass continues running your mouth about riots shows that you are mentally disabled.
If you say so, IM2.

I am too indifferent to put up an argument.

I admit I don't care about black people's problems but don't feel bad I don't care about anyone's problems but my own.

Catholic neighborhoods helped people no matter any of their views. When people were tithing back in the 1960's and before, a lot of that money went to poor people and free education was given to a percentage of them. Progs have "It Takes a Village" as a moniker. Catholic neighborhoods like many others, did that more then neighborhoods where the proverb came from. But there were bigots. Just like many of the Progs are the same.

Again, the Catholic Church has never done anything good in it's entire fucking perverted existence, not once, not even by accident.

• Thanks

I would hate to have you as my attorney, that's for damn sure.

I hate nothing at all, it is a wasteful expenditure of effort.

Catholic neighborhoods helped people no matter any of their views. When people were tithing back in the 1960's and before, a lot of that money went to poor people and free education was given to a percentage of them. Progs have "It Takes a Village" as a moniker. Catholic neighborhoods like many others, did that more then neighborhoods where the proverb came from. But there were bigots. Just like many of the Progs are the same.

Again, the Catholic Church has never done anything good in it's entire fucking perverted existence, not once, not even by accident.
How about Catholic school girl uniforms?
Conservatives like Drumpf seem to like school girls. Whats up with that?

• Love

It's an expression, ever heard of one?
How about this?
" I would be extremely dismayed to find myself in need of a defense attorney, however to discover that I would be represented by you would be beyond devastating ('kill me now')"

Better?

Last edited:

If you say so, IM2.

I am too indifferent to put up an argument.

I admit I don't care about black people's problems but don't feel bad I don't care about anyone's problems but my own.
I don't feel anything but disgust because were living in 2020 with a bunch of whites talking like whites did in 1920 while simultaneously telling us how white racism is a thing of the past.

That's a lie.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.

Eventually it will come down to a genocide
The 15 % will win or be eradicated.
My money is not on the 15%.

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Keep lying to yourself and watch trump lose.
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore to me who wins elections.

As Mao said: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Our side is extremely well armed and knows how to shoot.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

My money is that 25% or more of the majority will bleed out and the other 50% of that majority will be helping the 15%

• Thanks

My money is that 35% or more of the majority will bleed out and the other 50% of that majority will be helping the 15%

You will have a few wiggers that will need taken out, not really a problem.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Yep. As they say. Nothing but air and opportunity oh recessive one.

• Thanks

My money is that 35% or more of the majority will bleed out and the other 50% of that majority will be helping the 15%

You will have a few wiggers that will need taken out, not really a problem.
Stop stalling and come get it.

• Thanks

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.

Forum List

Back