The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

Considering that whites have organized the looting and rioting, the 95 percent of whites who are serious about living together in peace will begin pushing back on whites like the OP.
Since he actually went there how does he explain his races centuries old history of looting, pillaging, genocide, and murder? Mutha fucka got some serious blind spots.
This whole thing is about police brutality, not racism.
Racism caused the brutality.
Yes, but I’m not speaking of this one incident. Cops have been brutalizing Americans of all races for a long time.
Because there is always a portion of the population who are fucking criminals/animals. The cops are there to prevent these subhumans from breaking down YOUR door and raping your wife and little girls. Before they murder them. GOT IT NOW?
99% of people who have any interactions with LEO are polite and peaceful.

You keep firing up new threads to address issues in other threads. It is sort of wasteful to say the least.

The problem is that you can’t really dump all people into such categories. You can’t say that all Blacks feel this, or all Whites think that way. Because we do not all feel the same, or think the same.

To continue the thought of my earlier response in another thread. World War One. Zimmerman before the break down of diplomacy, told the American Ambassador that the United States dare not go to war against Germany. There were a million Americans of German Descent, and he promised they would all rise up and fight for Germany. The American Diplomat was astonished when he realized that Zimmerman actually believed this nonsense. He replied that we had a Million Light poles to hang them from.

The truth was, barely a handful of those people agreed with Zimmerman.

That has been the case through History, and to today. You look at local sports teams. Sure, most of the people are fans or supporters of the teams, yet there are always some who prefer another team. So arguing that everyone in Atlanta wants to see the Falcons win the Super Bowl, or the Braves win the World Series is false. Many would like to see another team win.

It is the same in Elections. Even the most outrageously partisan districts have people who vote against the party. It may be a D plus 29 district, but someone in there is voting for Republicans.

So arguing that Blacks do or do not support this or that is Ridiculous. Worse, it pigeonholes people into a category that is unsupportable.
..when you see these flash mobs rob and destroy [ when there are NO black deaths ] they are black and there are DOZENS of them--KIDS!!!!!
...when you see looting after natural disasters, there are DOZENS of blacks
etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
..this demonstrates that the black race does have a LARGER problem and we can say as a group, they have a larger problem
PLUS:
murder ate FOUR times the rate of whites
rape at TWICE the rate
hate crimes at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates
..UNDENIABLE the black race has problems and at HIGHER rates!!!!!
..I've linked all of this before with FBI/etc stats --not MSM stats

Well it is obvious someone has a problem. That is certain.

View attachment 346463
SMann--yes--you are the one who constantly says he's PERFECT--hahah
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates
UNDENIABLE --AIR TIGHT there, baby

Preposterous. Blacks are in the highest levels of the Military. Both Enlisted and Officers. To accomplish that requires twenty five or thirty years of exemplary service. That would not be possible if they were merely the barbaric savages you portray them to be.

Blacks are in the Astronaut corps. Where above average intelligence is too dumb to accept. Hardly possible if your bias which you usually deny was true.

Black Doctors are saving lives. Black teachers, Foremen of job sites. Even your beloved police are filled with Blacks. Including the highest ranks.

The only thing air tight is your prejudice and UnAmerican beliefs. For more than a Century our Constitution has stated that all citizens are entitled to equal rights and equal treatment. A Traitor would denounce this and claim some citizens are not worthy. You belong to a political party and endorse a political system. It is not American. It is Apartheid. A discredited and universally denounced system.

Of course. Atheists are like that. Seeing only the power of man instead of a Deity.

What is interesting is how often you lie about your beliefs. For days of the McMichaels discussion you kept denying a bias. I am not surprised you lied. Traitors usually do. You believe you can safely emerge from beneath your rock. You think people will support your beliefs. When they do not you will return to lying about your prejudice. Cowards always lie about such things.

I say Coward. Because if you were half as courageous as you claim. You would get your guns and head to the nearest city. But like most Cowards you need the cover of a crowd. One where you can be far in the back away from the danger. Of course those with similar beliefs would be fighting to get back there with you.

As for me being perfect. I allowed that if AA had stolen something when the McMichaels gave chase it could save them from Prison. I was and am prepared to admit my analysis was wrong. But absent that information there is little chance it is wrong.

What infuriates you is that I read and consider the facts before I comment. I do this to minimize the chances of making an ass of myself. A problem you ignore. Another difference between us in the growing list. I am willing to admit I was wrong. You never will.
''infuriates me'''-----hahahahahhahah
.....no no-SMann--you said you are PERFECT--you can do it all better
SMann would not even need a pistol in shithole areas--
..you have said many times how you would always do it perfectly
..you are full of shit

I have never said I would do anything perfectly. I’ve even said before that I’ve screwed up many times. It does infuriate you that you’re wrong. You believe it should be your way. It is why you are so outraged when the McMichaels were arrested and held without Bail. Because they did what you wish you had the Courage to do. They killed a black guy. To traitorous eyes like yours, they might appear as heroes. UnAmerican folks like you are rife with opinions you never put out there to test.

I go to the Black friends houses, and often in Black Neighborhoods. I never have a problem. I carry a gun. Not because I go to the Black Neighborhoods, I assume it is far more likely that any event which would require me to pull my pistol will be a criminal. Not White, or Black, but bad. I see people, you see colors. That your beliefs besides being UnAmerican are also an affront to God is between you and God. I won’t condemn you to Hell, or swear that you are headed that way. I’ve read the Bible and no where in there does it say I get any say where anyone else goes. I only answer for my actions, thoughts, and heart. I can do that. I can stand before the Lord and accept His Judgement. There is no hate in my heart, and unlike you, there never will be. In your heart, there is only hate. If it wasn’t the Blacks, you would find someone else to hate. You need to do so to justify your own pathetic life. It is easier to do that than apply yourself and achieve on your own.

You keep firing up new threads to address issues in other threads. It is sort of wasteful to say the least.

The problem is that you can’t really dump all people into such categories. You can’t say that all Blacks feel this, or all Whites think that way. Because we do not all feel the same, or think the same.

To continue the thought of my earlier response in another thread. World War One. Zimmerman before the break down of diplomacy, told the American Ambassador that the United States dare not go to war against Germany. There were a million Americans of German Descent, and he promised they would all rise up and fight for Germany. The American Diplomat was astonished when he realized that Zimmerman actually believed this nonsense. He replied that we had a Million Light poles to hang them from.

That has been the case through History, and to today. You look at local sports teams. Sure, most of the people are fans or supporters of the teams, yet there are always some who prefer another team. So arguing that everyone in Atlanta wants to see the Falcons win the Super Bowl, or the Braves win the World Series is false. Many would like to see another team win.

It is the same in Elections. Even the most outrageously partisan districts have people who vote against the party. It may be a D plus 29 district, but someone in there is voting for Republicans.

So arguing that Blacks do or do not support this or that is Ridiculous. Worse, it pigeonholes people into a category that is unsupportable.
..when you see these flash mobs rob and destroy [ when there are NO black deaths ] they are black and there are DOZENS of them--KIDS!!!!!
etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
..this demonstrates that the black race does have a LARGER problem and we can say as a group, they have a larger problem
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

Preposterous. Blacks are in the highest levels of the Military. Both Enlisted and Officers. To accomplish that requires twenty five or thirty years of exemplary service. That would not be possible if they were merely the barbaric savages you portray them to be.

Blacks are in the Astronaut corps. Where above average intelligence is too dumb to accept. Hardly possible if your bias which you usually deny was true.

Black Doctors are saving lives. Black teachers, Foremen of job sites. Even your beloved police are filled with Blacks. Including the highest ranks.

The only thing air tight is your prejudice and UnAmerican beliefs. For more than a Century our Constitution has stated that all citizens are entitled to equal rights and equal treatment. A Traitor would denounce this and claim some citizens are not worthy. You belong to a political party and endorse a political system. It is not American. It is Apartheid. A discredited and universally denounced system.

Of course. Atheists are like that. Seeing only the power of man instead of a Deity.

What is interesting is how often you lie about your beliefs. For days of the McMichaels discussion you kept denying a bias. I am not surprised you lied. Traitors usually do. You believe you can safely emerge from beneath your rock. You think people will support your beliefs. When they do not you will return to lying about your prejudice. Cowards always lie about such things.

I say Coward. Because if you were half as courageous as you claim. You would get your guns and head to the nearest city. But like most Cowards you need the cover of a crowd. One where you can be far in the back away from the danger. Of course those with similar beliefs would be fighting to get back there with you.

As for me being perfect. I allowed that if AA had stolen something when the McMichaels gave chase it could save them from Prison. I was and am prepared to admit my analysis was wrong. But absent that information there is little chance it is wrong.

What infuriates you is that I read and consider the facts before I comment. I do this to minimize the chances of making an ass of myself. A problem you ignore. Another difference between us in the growing list. I am willing to admit I was wrong. You never will.
..you are full of shit

I have never said I would do anything perfectly. I’ve even said before that I’ve screwed up many times. It does infuriate you that you’re wrong. You believe it should be your way. It is why you are so outraged when the McMichaels were arrested and held without Bail. Because they did what you wish you had the Courage to do. They killed a black guy. To traitorous eyes like yours, they might appear as heroes. UnAmerican folks like you are rife with opinions you never put out there to test.

I go to the Black friends houses, and often in Black Neighborhoods. I never have a problem. I carry a gun. Not because I go to the Black Neighborhoods, I assume it is far more likely that any event which would require me to pull my pistol will be a criminal. Not White, or Black, but bad. I see people, you see colors. That your beliefs besides being UnAmerican are also an affront to God is between you and God. I won’t condemn you to Hell, or swear that you are headed that way. I’ve read the Bible and no where in there does it say I get any say where anyone else goes. I only answer for my actions, thoughts, and heart. I can do that. I can stand before the Lord and accept His Judgement. There is no hate in my heart, and unlike you, there never will be. In your heart, there is only hate. If it wasn’t the Blacks, you would find someone else to hate. You need to do so to justify your own pathetic life. It is easier to do that than apply yourself and achieve on your own.
yes you did--don't lie or babble your way out of it
.....you said if you could do it perfectly as a soldier, the police should be able to do it
..SMann--the perfect soldier and policeman

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

..you are full of shit

.....you said if you could do it perfectly as a soldier, the police should be able to do it

No, I said in Iraq our unit did not kill any unarmed people. I said that the Police should be able to as well. I was commenting on the training, the draw first, fire first, and shoot often training. That training is flawed. The only way to get to that point was learning the wrong lessons.

An example of learning the wrong lesson was the Miami Shootout. Paul Harrell, former Green Beret, does a far better job than I can in explaining this.

Draw first, shoot first, shoot fast, is a flawed technique guaranteed to cause unintended, and unwarranted shooting victims. The argument is that the cop can’t wait to see the gun before he shoots. That argument is flawed. If anyone is going to use lethal force it must be warranted. For our unit in Iraq, the instructions were painfully simple. If it was an army truck, light it up. If it was an enemy carrying a weapon, light him up. If it was an unarmed soldier, do not fire.

Now, you say I am perfect. Because I followed orders? Because I did exactly what I had been trained to do? Because I followed the Regulations and Rules of War? That isn’t perfect It is the bare minimum we should expect of any Soldier. So I am a bare minimum soldier, able to follow orders. If that is your idea of perfect, it is obvious that either you were in the worst unit in the history of the Military, a group so screwed up that F Troop looked competent by comparison, or you never served. I have a hard time believing that you were in a unit where nobody followed the rules, and no Sergeant or Officer enforced them. If you were, I feel very sorry for you. Because good NCO’s make a unit, and crappy ones make a gaggle of thugs in uniform.

I have also said that this war is different. People wearing suicide belts make it a lot tougher to decide who is armed and who isn’t. However, obeying the rules, and regulations is expected even today. The Rules of Engagement may be more complicated, but they are still binding orders to be followed under penalties of Courts Martial. Again, that is the bare minimum we expect of our Servicemen and women. That isn’t perfection. That is nothing more than the Soldiers doing what the hell they are supposed to do.

Now, when did following the rules equal perfection? I took classes so I could better understand when I could draw and use my weapon legally. I designed my training scenarios around those classes. The obvious idea. I don’t want to go to Prison if I can avoid it. So how is it that I a regular civilian would go through that much trouble to find out when I can fire legally, and when I can’t, and a cop can’t? I paid for my classes, the cop was paid to go to his classes.

If you want to see real reform in the Police. It would take Just a couple little changes. First, Congress passes a law stating that Qualified Immunity is only applicable if the Officer was following Training, Policy, and Procedure as well as the law. Second and last change. All lawsuit settlements and payments must come from the Pension funds of the cops.

Imagine the situation in that case. Derek is kneeling on a neck. Another cop comes up and says. “Get off of him. I retire in two years and I am not taking a job at Walmart because you are an idiot.”

Dumb cops wouldn’t be covered up for, they would be pushed out the door. Thugs would be pushed off of the force in a minute. Every cop would call every citizen Sir or Ma’am without hesitation. Because the rest of the cops would be furious if their Retirement was cut down because of the actions of an asshole.

You say perfection. Yet Drill Sergeants do it for hours a day. They put on the act. The act of being barely restrained psychopaths who can’t wait to kill the trainees. They do it all day, from before sun up to well past sundown. Six or seven days a week. Yet, they are controlled, and no matter the provocation, they are professional. That isn’t perfect. That is what the job is. That is the job they have been assigned, and like professionals, they carry out their assignment to the best of their ability.

When did it become unreasonable to expect our representatives to do the jobs they were hired to do? When did it become unreasonable to expect people to follow the rules?

Take this case. Sacramento sheriff investigating video that shows deputy kick man during arrest

The man was surrendering. His hands were behind his head. All the cops had to do was walk up and cuff him. There were enough there if a struggle did break out to have him subdued in a minute, max.

It turns out they had the wrong guy. If they had just walked up and slapped the cuffs on him and then figured it out. A simple apology and explanation and no harm no foul. Nobody would be really all that upset.

“Sir do you have ID?” Cop takes it out of the guys pocket. Doesn’t believe that this guy is not who they are looking for. Goes to the computer to check it. Comes back in ten minutes. Unlocks cuffs and explains. “Sir, we thought you were another guy. His name is John Smith. We sincerely apologize for the mistake, and I hope we haven‘t caused you too much inconvenience today.”

Instead brutal bob the moron tried to taze him, and screwed it up, and then kicked him and started the fight. Brutal Bob is an asshole. He escalated the situation unnecessarily. Now, how is anyone supposed to feel about the cops watching that? The innocent Black Guy, he isn’t about to be a fan of the cops anytime soon is he? Why would he? Would you in that situation?

That isn’t perfection. That is common sense. The guy was surrendering. If you are winning, take the win. Don’t go for the big slam dunk. Take the win and move on. But Brutal Bob loves the Adrenalin rush. Brutal Bob should bankrupt the police pension fund Because of this. Because that will get the police acting like the professionals we expect them to be.

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

..you are full of shit

No, I said in Iraq our unit did not kill any unarmed people. I said that the Police should be able to as well. I was commenting on the training, the draw first, fire first, and shoot often training. That training is flawed. The only way to get to that point was learning the wrong lessons.

An example of learning the wrong lesson was the Miami Shootout. Paul Harrell, former Green Beret, does a far better job than I can in explaining this.

Draw first, shoot first, shoot fast, is a flawed technique guaranteed to cause unintended, and unwarranted shooting victims. The argument is that the cop can’t wait to see the gun before he shoots. That argument is flawed. If anyone is going to use lethal force it must be warranted. For our unit in Iraq, the instructions were painfully simple. If it was an army truck, light it up. If it was an enemy carrying a weapon, light him up. If it was an unarmed soldier, do not fire.

Now, you say I am perfect. Because I followed orders? Because I did exactly what I had been trained to do? Because I followed the Regulations and Rules of War? That isn’t perfect It is the bare minimum we should expect of any Soldier. So I am a bare minimum soldier, able to follow orders. If that is your idea of perfect, it is obvious that either you were in the worst unit in the history of the Military, a group so screwed up that F Troop looked competent by comparison, or you never served. I have a hard time believing that you were in a unit where nobody followed the rules, and no Sergeant or Officer enforced them. If you were, I feel very sorry for you. Because good NCO’s make a unit, and crappy ones make a gaggle of thugs in uniform.

I have also said that this war is different. People wearing suicide belts make it a lot tougher to decide who is armed and who isn’t. However, obeying the rules, and regulations is expected even today. The Rules of Engagement may be more complicated, but they are still binding orders to be followed under penalties of Courts Martial. Again, that is the bare minimum we expect of our Servicemen and women. That isn’t perfection. That is nothing more than the Soldiers doing what the hell they are supposed to do.

Now, when did following the rules equal perfection? I took classes so I could better understand when I could draw and use my weapon legally. I designed my training scenarios around those classes. The obvious idea. I don’t want to go to Prison if I can avoid it. So how is it that I a regular civilian would go through that much trouble to find out when I can fire legally, and when I can’t, and a cop can’t? I paid for my classes, the cop was paid to go to his classes.

If you want to see real reform in the Police. It would take Just a couple little changes. First, Congress passes a law stating that Qualified Immunity is only applicable if the Officer was following Training, Policy, and Procedure as well as the law. Second and last change. All lawsuit settlements and payments must come from the Pension funds of the cops.

Imagine the situation in that case. Derek is kneeling on a neck. Another cop comes up and says. “Get off of him. I retire in two years and I am not taking a job at Walmart because you are an idiot.”

Dumb cops wouldn’t be covered up for, they would be pushed out the door. Thugs would be pushed off of the force in a minute. Every cop would call every citizen Sir or Ma’am without hesitation. Because the rest of the cops would be furious if their Retirement was cut down because of the actions of an asshole.

You say perfection. Yet Drill Sergeants do it for hours a day. They put on the act. The act of being barely restrained psychopaths who can’t wait to kill the trainees. They do it all day, from before sun up to well past sundown. Six or seven days a week. Yet, they are controlled, and no matter the provocation, they are professional. That isn’t perfect. That is what the job is. That is the job they have been assigned, and like professionals, they carry out their assignment to the best of their ability.

When did it become unreasonable to expect our representatives to do the jobs they were hired to do? When did it become unreasonable to expect people to follow the rules?

Take this case. Sacramento sheriff investigating video that shows deputy kick man during arrest

The man was surrendering. His hands were behind his head. All the cops had to do was walk up and cuff him. There were enough there if a struggle did break out to have him subdued in a minute, max.

It turns out they had the wrong guy. If they had just walked up and slapped the cuffs on him and then figured it out. A simple apology and explanation and no harm no foul. Nobody would be really all that upset.

“Sir do you have ID?” Cop takes it out of the guys pocket. Doesn’t believe that this guy is not who they are looking for. Goes to the computer to check it. Comes back in ten minutes. Unlocks cuffs and explains. “Sir, we thought you were another guy. His name is John Smith. We sincerely apologize for the mistake, and I hope we haven‘t caused you too much inconvenience today.”

Instead brutal bob the moron tried to taze him, and screwed it up, and then kicked him and started the fight. Brutal Bob is an asshole. He escalated the situation unnecessarily. Now, how is anyone supposed to feel about the cops watching that? The innocent Black Guy, he isn’t about to be a fan of the cops anytime soon is he? Why would he? Would you in that situation?

That isn’t perfection. That is common sense. The guy was surrendering. If you are winning, take the win. Don’t go for the big slam dunk. Take the win and move on. But Brutal Bob loves the Adrenalin rush. Brutal Bob should bankrupt the police pension fund Because of this. Because that will get the police acting like the professionals we expect them to be.

I was a youth counselor for 15 years till the agency pulled out of town
Many under my care were quite violent. And physical means had to be used at times to stop them.
We were told over, and over, and over again in training never lay across, or your body next to theirs in a take down. Hold arms and legs with arms only and your body away from theirs.
Suffocation at youth facilities in America is more common than you would think b/c of improper techniques.

Considering that whites have organized the looting and rioting, the 95 percent of whites who are serious about living together in peace will begin pushing back on whites like the OP.
Since he actually went there how does he explain his races centuries old history of looting, pillaging, genocide, and murder? Mutha fucka got some serious blind spots.
This whole thing is about police brutality, not racism.
Racism gave birth to police brutality. The original role of the police was to protect the slave masters property. IOW catch runaway slaves.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.

Since this website is for opinions (courteously stated, of course), my opinion is that you are correct.

When Caucasians become an insignificant minority in terms of numbers, our African American citizens will not -- in my opinion -- reach their goal of equality.

I have no doubt whatsoever that there will then be similar "unpleasantness" between African Americans and the next majority ethnicity.

In short, this tragedy is intractable.

Some people used to think that this country was "exceptional." That is to say, that it would never rise and fall as every other nation has. In fact, we ARE in the midst of falling.
White racism is in the midst of falling. If all white people dropped dead right this moment life would go on unabated.

I was a youth counselor for 15 years till the agency pulled out of town
Many under my care were quite violent. And physical means had to be used at times to stop them.
We were told over, and over, and over again in training never lay across, or your body next to theirs in a take down. Hold arms and legs with arms only and your body away from theirs.
Suffocation at youth facilities in America is more common than you would think b/c of improper techniques.

It is amazing what you can accomplish when you follow the rules and the procedural training. Of course. One of our resident Racists will call you perfect in a minute.

Well whites will never be able to understand and thats ok. Just get the fuck out the way with your racism is all we are asking and dont tell us we are hallucinating.

You need to create an all black community, completely isolated from any and all white people. Don't even post on message boards withbwhities; we'd all be far better off
Fine. The whites that feel as you do can take your asses back to europe. I have absolutely no qualms about being completed isolated from whites.

Well whites will never be able to understand and thats ok. Just get the fuck out the way with your racism is all we are asking and dont tell us we are hallucinating.
Most white people have gotten out of your way. Play by the rules. Get with the program. There is no perfection. But thing will get better just by doing that. The ones who will sell you out are your supposed friends when the time comes.
No. To this day whites still use racism in an attempt to hold me back. They cant fucking stand it when they have to do as I tell them. You can see the hatred on their faces. However, I am not just speaking for myself. I mean get the fuck out of the way of all Blacks. When you see a Black person striving and being successful dont give into your first instinct of being afraid that you cant compete. Move your ass out of the way or use it as a challenge to make yourself better.

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.

You are a cuckoo bird with cuckoo bird ideas

I'm beginning to think it's possible that the Trump era, irony of ironies, may be a positive turning point in our race relations. And I'm dead serious.

Trumpism is so ugly and ignorant and blatant, that it may be causing us to more carefully and intelligently examine this situation in contrast, and (more importantly) discuss it more out in the open.

Who knows. That would be pretty fucking amazing. You never know!

And lest we forget: It's our freedom of freedom of speech and expression that allows Trumpsters to speak their minds and show the way like this. Dead serious!

We've set race relations back around 20 years, so I suppose we can only improve from here.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

Since this website is for opinions (courteously stated, of course), my opinion is that you are correct.

When Caucasians become an insignificant minority in terms of numbers, our African American citizens will not -- in my opinion -- reach their goal of equality.

I have no doubt whatsoever that there will then be similar "unpleasantness" between African Americans and the next majority ethnicity.

In short, this tragedy is intractable.

Some people used to think that this country was "exceptional." That is to say, that it would never rise and fall as every other nation has. In fact, we ARE in the midst of falling.
White racism is in the midst of falling. If all white people dropped dead right this moment life would go on unabated.
You are aware that the jackass is sterile aren't you?

Waaaaa you don't understand me!

We are really tired of being subjected to the endless demands. There was never a collection of vertebrates so convinced of their own importance.

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

..you are full of shit

no you said YOU ...do you want me to go find it??
anyway, the military kills civilians---do you want to post the examples!!!!????

Black ghettos are a shooting gallery, the bodies pile up so high the funeral homes are running non-stop with all the dead blacks they have to pull bullets out. But one cop kills one black and it's the fucking end of the world.
Didn't you state that you're a defense attorney? Do you work for the defender's office or are you in private practice and what do you do with your racism when you have to defend a black client?

I KNOW of course that there are MANY most blacks who are good, law-abiding citizens, but UNFORTUNATELY these good blacks share the same race as the bad blacks and SUFFER from unfortunate guilt by association.
This sounds familiar, sort of like how so many of you start twitching when we mention white racists and then later claim that we attributed the faults of the racists to all whites.

Wrong on both accounts.
There are White people who frankly do not like Black people for whatever reason.
Oh, you mean the racists? You think we haven't always known this?

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.
You have abused the word "racist" until it no longer stings.

What I have said is true.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.

Relax a little, racist drama queen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back