The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

You keep firing up new threads to address issues in other threads. It is sort of wasteful to say the least.

The problem is that you can’t really dump all people into such categories. You can’t say that all Blacks feel this, or all Whites think that way. Because we do not all feel the same, or think the same.

To continue the thought of my earlier response in another thread. World War One. Zimmerman before the break down of diplomacy, told the American Ambassador that the United States dare not go to war against Germany. There were a million Americans of German Descent, and he promised they would all rise up and fight for Germany. The American Diplomat was astonished when he realized that Zimmerman actually believed this nonsense. He replied that we had a Million Light poles to hang them from.

The truth was, barely a handful of those people agreed with Zimmerman.

That has been the case through History, and to today. You look at local sports teams. Sure, most of the people are fans or supporters of the teams, yet there are always some who prefer another team. So arguing that everyone in Atlanta wants to see the Falcons win the Super Bowl, or the Braves win the World Series is false. Many would like to see another team win.

It is the same in Elections. Even the most outrageously partisan districts have people who vote against the party. It may be a D plus 29 district, but someone in there is voting for Republicans.

So arguing that Blacks do or do not support this or that is Ridiculous. Worse, it pigeonholes people into a category that is unsupportable.
..when you see these flash mobs rob and destroy [ when there are NO black deaths ] they are black and there are DOZENS of them--KIDS!!!!!
...when you see looting after natural disasters, there are DOZENS of blacks
etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
..this demonstrates that the black race does have a LARGER problem and we can say as a group, they have a larger problem
PLUS:
murder ate FOUR times the rate of whites
rape at TWICE the rate
hate crimes at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates
..UNDENIABLE the black race has problems and at HIGHER rates!!!!!
..I've linked all of this before with FBI/etc stats --not MSM stats

Well it is obvious someone has a problem. That is certain.

3A067D93-F1A6-4A38-9D70-108E69259D75.jpeg

Kind of ironic that those rioting and looting are against judging an entire group of people based on their skin color but are doing exactly the same by judging all police by the actions of the very few. They want to shut down all police departments because literally, a few(not a few hundred, but a FEW) unarmed black men/women have died at the hands of a few police in the last year. If you listen to the MSM and folks like Al Sharpton at Floyd's funeral, you would think it happens "every day in America" because that is what he said. In fact, that is a bold faced lie. Anyone, black or white, in this country is far more likely to get hit by a bus than killed by a cop, particularly if they don't attack a cop. The odds go up a bit when they rob a bank with a gun and start shooting...go figure. The media has gotten to the point where they can flat out lie and get away with it because most who watch/read don't bother to do any further research. They absorb the info and take it at face value when it feeds the ideology they so desperately want to be true.

What I find amusing is you nutbags on the right have flooded the street with guns, and then whine when the police get into gun fights with bad guys.

1000 people are shot and killed by police every year... this is hardly "isolated".

Yes, there are more egregious cases like George Floyd that cause outrage because they are so outrageous.

Meanwhile, in the UK, in 2019, All of three people were killed by the police.

In 2018, it was only one

2017 they got up to a whopping 7, but only because of a terrorist incident involving three dead suspects.

We are forced to spend valuable tax dollars for police to act as zookeepers in these ghetto slums, to keep the blacks from going totally ape-shit crazy, but keeping crime down to the level where only a few score blacks are murdered on a typical weekend.

Wow, a religious nutter who is also a racist. Why am I not shocked.

Then again, I grew up in a racist Catholic neighborhood, so I'm not shocked at all.

Well whites will never be able to understand and thats ok. Just get the fuck out the way with your racism is all we are asking and dont tell us we are hallucinating.
Most white people have gotten out of your way. Play by the rules. Get with the program. There is no perfection. But thing will get better just by doing that. The ones who will sell you out are your supposed friends when the time comes.

Sorry, but those of us working and making a good living aren't "taking it up the butt" from anybody. It is your loser, woe is me, nothing is my fault ideology that has taken hold. It can't be because YOU just aren't making it . It has to be because someone is keeping you from making it and holding you back. Too much time in the big city.

Guy, while I'm sure that you are very happy living in the best Double Wide in the Trailer Park, the reality is most Americans aren't doing well. Trump didn't run on the "You are happy" platform, he ran on the "you are miserable because the Mexicans and Chinese are taking your jobs" platform. But the Mexicans and Chinese are actually worse off than you are.

Um, isn't that racist? Are most black folks prejudiced in some way too? White Liberals are the most racist of all. They suffer from white guilt because deep down they likely harbor some racism that tweaks their conscience.

Or that we realize we live in a country that is racist to it's very core..

I am not a racist

and I do no suffer from any guilt because I have nothing to be guilty for.

Or you just have no fucking conscience. Actually, I'm going with that, because you seem to have no compassion for anyone in general.

I actually feel bad for the dumb-ass white trash whose been so fucked by the One Percent that they thought voting for Trump was a good option. I understand how life has dealt him a shitty hand. I just don't respect his inability to put the blame where it belongs.

I already know your reply. You will say I live in a trailer in the South, have 2 teeth and am uneducated, because, well, that is the way all of us Southerners are, especially those that don't agree with the enlightened big city liberal folks.

Yup, pretty much. You live in a third world country that happens to be attached and subsidized by a more advanced one.

We are forced to spend valuable tax dollars for police to act as zookeepers in these ghetto slums, to keep the blacks from going totally ape-shit crazy, but keeping crime down to the level where only a few score blacks are murdered on a typical weekend.

Wow, a religious nutter who is also a racist. Why am I not shocked.

Then again, I grew up in a racist Catholic neighborhood, so I'm not shocked at all.
Catholic neighborhoods helped people no matter any of their views. When people were tithing back in the 1960's and before, a lot of that money went to poor people and free education was given to a percentage of them. Progs have "It Takes a Village" as a moniker. Catholic neighborhoods like many others, did that more then neighborhoods where the proverb came from. But there were bigots. Just like many of the Progs are the same.

You keep firing up new threads to address issues in other threads. It is sort of wasteful to say the least.

The problem is that you can’t really dump all people into such categories. You can’t say that all Blacks feel this, or all Whites think that way. Because we do not all feel the same, or think the same.

To continue the thought of my earlier response in another thread. World War One. Zimmerman before the break down of diplomacy, told the American Ambassador that the United States dare not go to war against Germany. There were a million Americans of German Descent, and he promised they would all rise up and fight for Germany. The American Diplomat was astonished when he realized that Zimmerman actually believed this nonsense. He replied that we had a Million Light poles to hang them from.

That has been the case through History, and to today. You look at local sports teams. Sure, most of the people are fans or supporters of the teams, yet there are always some who prefer another team. So arguing that everyone in Atlanta wants to see the Falcons win the Super Bowl, or the Braves win the World Series is false. Many would like to see another team win.

It is the same in Elections. Even the most outrageously partisan districts have people who vote against the party. It may be a D plus 29 district, but someone in there is voting for Republicans.

So arguing that Blacks do or do not support this or that is Ridiculous. Worse, it pigeonholes people into a category that is unsupportable.
..when you see these flash mobs rob and destroy [ when there are NO black deaths ] they are black and there are DOZENS of them--KIDS!!!!!
etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
..this demonstrates that the black race does have a LARGER problem and we can say as a group, they have a larger problem
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
SMann--yes--you are the one who constantly says he's PERFECT--hahah
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates
UNDENIABLE --AIR TIGHT there, baby

Let's just face facts.

There are plenty of blacks who have made a success of their lives and live in middle-class neighborhoods and even talk like white people.

But, here's the hard part, the majority of them are in a wretched state in the ghettos and there's really not much anyone can do for them.

We ask the police to do this impossible and thankless task and their reward for their job is to be hassled all day by people who are ungrateful for the protection they are getting.

Once in a while a cop kills a black in the line of duty and then it's off to the races while politicians and media and Hollywood stars line up to take that cop down.

The whole stupid thing is so insane and I'm not sure why anyone in his right mind would ever want to be a cop.
DITTO --WINNER !!

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Racists have always hated black people. That is nothing new.

The way things will be negotiated moving forward, that's what's changed thanks in part to everyone having a video recorder in their pocket or purse.
Racists hating black people is only part of the problem. The other part is that so many blacks make it easy to hate them.

I understand that millions of blacks have achieved success and have jobs and pay taxes and all the rest. I'm not talking about them.

I'm talking about the blacks who have given up on life and don't make an effort to succeed because they think whitey conspires to keep them down.

And, I'm afraid, this loser mentality is encouraged by "black leaders" and white liberals who profit by keeping black people down.

And now -- one black man is killed by a cop and the "black leaders" and white liberals stir the shit up again and people die.

The sheer stupidity of it baffles me.
You believe a bunch of bullshit about blacks. You have not lived daily with racism on your back. Until you do, you are not qualified to talk about what you think blacks are doing. There is nobody keeping blacks down but you racists. You are too dumb and too much of a racist the think about how bad things must be for a person to give up hope. You just talk your ignorant white bullshit trying to give us your reasons for being a racist.

Considering that whites have organized the looting and rioting, the 95 percent of whites who are serious about living together in peace will begin pushing back on whites like the OP.
Since he actually went there how does he explain his races centuries old history of looting, pillaging, genocide, and murder? Mutha fucka got some serious blind spots.
This whole thing is about police brutality, not racism.
Racism caused the brutality.

Considering that whites have organized the looting and rioting, the 95 percent of whites who are serious about living together in peace will begin pushing back on whites like the OP.
Since he actually went there how does he explain his races centuries old history of looting, pillaging, genocide, and murder? Mutha fucka got some serious blind spots.
This whole thing is about police brutality, not racism.
Racism caused the brutality.
Yes, but I’m not speaking of this one incident. Cops have been brutalizing Americans of all races for a long time.

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

Preposterous. Blacks are in the highest levels of the Military. Both Enlisted and Officers. To accomplish that requires twenty five or thirty years of exemplary service. That would not be possible if they were merely the barbaric savages you portray them to be.

Blacks are in the Astronaut corps. Where above average intelligence is too dumb to accept. Hardly possible if your bias which you usually deny was true.

Black Doctors are saving lives. Black teachers, Foremen of job sites. Even your beloved police are filled with Blacks. Including the highest ranks.

The only thing air tight is your prejudice and UnAmerican beliefs. For more than a Century our Constitution has stated that all citizens are entitled to equal rights and equal treatment. A Traitor would denounce this and claim some citizens are not worthy. You belong to a political party and endorse a political system. It is not American. It is Apartheid. A discredited and universally denounced system.

Of course. Atheists are like that. Seeing only the power of man instead of a Deity.

What is interesting is how often you lie about your beliefs. For days of the McMichaels discussion you kept denying a bias. I am not surprised you lied. Traitors usually do. You believe you can safely emerge from beneath your rock. You think people will support your beliefs. When they do not you will return to lying about your prejudice. Cowards always lie about such things.

I say Coward. Because if you were half as courageous as you claim. You would get your guns and head to the nearest city. But like most Cowards you need the cover of a crowd. One where you can be far in the back away from the danger. Of course those with similar beliefs would be fighting to get back there with you.

As for me being perfect. I allowed that if AA had stolen something when the McMichaels gave chase it could save them from Prison. I was and am prepared to admit my analysis was wrong. But absent that information there is little chance it is wrong.

What infuriates you is that I read and consider the facts before I comment. I do this to minimize the chances of making an ass of myself. A problem you ignore. Another difference between us in the growing list. I am willing to admit I was wrong. You never will.

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

Preposterous. Blacks are in the highest levels of the Military. Both Enlisted and Officers. To accomplish that requires twenty five or thirty years of exemplary service. That would not be possible if they were merely the barbaric savages you portray them to be.

Blacks are in the Astronaut corps. Where above average intelligence is too dumb to accept. Hardly possible if your bias which you usually deny was true.

Black Doctors are saving lives. Black teachers, Foremen of job sites. Even your beloved police are filled with Blacks. Including the highest ranks.

The only thing air tight is your prejudice and UnAmerican beliefs. For more than a Century our Constitution has stated that all citizens are entitled to equal rights and equal treatment. A Traitor would denounce this and claim some citizens are not worthy. You belong to a political party and endorse a political system. It is not American. It is Apartheid. A discredited and universally denounced system.

Of course. Atheists are like that. Seeing only the power of man instead of a Deity.

What is interesting is how often you lie about your beliefs. For days of the McMichaels discussion you kept denying a bias. I am not surprised you lied. Traitors usually do. You believe you can safely emerge from beneath your rock. You think people will support your beliefs. When they do not you will return to lying about your prejudice. Cowards always lie about such things.

I say Coward. Because if you were half as courageous as you claim. You would get your guns and head to the nearest city. But like most Cowards you need the cover of a crowd. One where you can be far in the back away from the danger. Of course those with similar beliefs would be fighting to get back there with you.

As for me being perfect. I allowed that if AA had stolen something when the McMichaels gave chase it could save them from Prison. I was and am prepared to admit my analysis was wrong. But absent that information there is little chance it is wrong.

What infuriates you is that I read and consider the facts before I comment. I do this to minimize the chances of making an ass of myself. A problem you ignore. Another difference between us in the growing list. I am willing to admit I was wrong. You never will.
hahhahahahah
it is a very SMALL percentage that are in Military upper ranks!!! hahahahah
AND you don't have proof of what you say--but I do -hahahhahah
1591450629436.png

I KNOW of course that there are MANY most blacks who are good, law-abiding citizens, but UNFORTUNATELY these good blacks share the same race as the bad blacks and SUFFER from unfortunate guilt by association.
This sounds familiar, sort of like how so many of you start twitching when we mention white racists and then later claim that we attributed the faults of the racists to all whites.

Wrong on both accounts.
There are White people who frankly do not like Black people for whatever reason.
The way some Blacks are acting now only increases that number.
If I were in charge of the police force in LA or NYC I'd order every LEO to take a month furlo. Then we'd see what those shitholes would look like.

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

here it is

etc
not 1 or 2 or 5
PLUS:
rape at TWICE the rate
graduate at lower rates

View attachment 346463
..you can do no wrong
let's review:
blacks:
4 times the murder rate
2 times rape rate
crime higher rate
graduation lower rates

''infuriates me'''-----hahahahahhahah
.....no no-SMann--you said you are PERFECT--you can do it all better
SMann would not even need a pistol in shithole areas--
..you have said many times how you would always do it perfectly
..you are full of shit

I KNOW of course that there are MANY most blacks who are good, law-abiding citizens, but UNFORTUNATELY these good blacks share the same race as the bad blacks and SUFFER from unfortunate guilt by association.
This sounds familiar, sort of like how so many of you start twitching when we mention white racists and then later claim that we attributed the faults of the racists to all whites.

Wrong on both accounts.
There are White people who frankly do not like Black people for whatever reason.
The way some Blacks are acting now only increases that number.
If I were in charge of the police force in LA or NYC I'd order every LEO to take a month furlo. Then we'd see what those shitholes would look like.
--yes --true..
but also, a lot of whites are not racist--it's NOT the skin color they ''hate''--but the LOOTING/crime/burning/stealing/IDIOCY of their argument/etc

I'm beginning to think it's possible that the Trump era, irony of ironies, may be a positive turning point in our race relations. And I'm dead serious.

Trumpism is so ugly and ignorant and blatant, that it may be causing us to more carefully and intelligently examine this situation in contrast, and (more importantly) discuss it more out in the open.

Who knows. That would be pretty fucking amazing. You never know!

And lest we forget: It's our freedom of freedom of speech and expression that allows Trumpsters to speak their minds and show the way like this. Dead serious!
It's all a moot point pal. At the rate negroes are aborting their babies and murdering eachother over a pair of sneakers, in fifty years the negro poulation will be like 3%.

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Racists have always hated black people. That is nothing new.

The way things will be negotiated moving forward, that's what's changed thanks in part to everyone having a video recorder in their pocket or purse.
Racists hating black people is only part of the problem. The other part is that so many blacks make it easy to hate them.

I understand that millions of blacks have achieved success and have jobs and pay taxes and all the rest. I'm not talking about them.

I'm talking about the blacks who have given up on life and don't make an effort to succeed because they think whitey conspires to keep them down.

And, I'm afraid, this loser mentality is encouraged by "black leaders" and white liberals who profit by keeping black people down.

And now -- one black man is killed by a cop and the "black leaders" and white liberals stir the shit up again and people die.

The sheer stupidity of it baffles me.
You believe a bunch of bullshit about blacks. You have not lived daily with racism on your back. Until you do, you are not qualified to talk about what you think blacks are doing. There is nobody keeping blacks down but you racists. You are too dumb and too much of a racist the think about how bad things must be for a person to give up hope. You just talk your ignorant white bullshit trying to give us your reasons for being a racist.
If you believe white racists are to blame for all your problems go ahead and believe it. No skin off my nose.

I have my own problems. Unlike you, I solve my problems because I understand they are my problems to solve, and I don't blame them on other people.

Forum List

Back