The End of White America?

&

☭proletarian☭

As white men of comfort and privilege living in an age of limited social mobility, of course, Stoddard and the Buchanans in his audience had nothing literal to fear. Their sense of dread hovered somewhere above the concerns of everyday life. It was linked less to any immediate danger to their class’s political and cultural power than to the perceived fraying of the fixed, monolithic identity of whiteness that sewed together the fortunes of the fair-skinned
There’s no better example of the era’s insecurities than the 1923 Supreme Court case United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, in which an Indian American veteran of World War I sought to become a naturalized citizen by proving that he was Caucasian. The Court considered new anthropological studies that expanded the definition of the Caucasian race to include Indians, and the justices even agreed that traces of “Aryan blood” coursed through Thind’s body. But these technicalities availed him little. The Court determined that Thind was not white “in accordance with the understanding of the common man” and therefore could be excluded from the “statutory category” of whiteness.

The End of White America? - The Atlantic (January/February 2009)

☭proletarian☭;1834203 said:
As white men of comfort and privilege living in an age of limited social mobility, of course, Stoddard and the Buchanans in his audience had nothing literal to fear. Their sense of dread hovered somewhere above the concerns of everyday life. It was linked less to any immediate danger to their class’s political and cultural power than to the perceived fraying of the fixed, monolithic identity of whiteness that sewed together the fortunes of the fair-skinned
There’s no better example of the era’s insecurities than the 1923 Supreme Court case United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, in which an Indian American veteran of World War I sought to become a naturalized citizen by proving that he was Caucasian. The Court considered new anthropological studies that expanded the definition of the Caucasian race to include Indians, and the justices even agreed that traces of “Aryan blood” coursed through Thind’s body. But these technicalities availed him little. The Court determined that Thind was not white “in accordance with the understanding of the common man” and therefore could be excluded from the “statutory category” of whiteness.

The End of White America? - The Atlantic (January/February 2009)

The Caucasian race seems to be making them selves become extinct, with their acceptance of homosexuality, and all kinds of other behavior that affects their
reproduction.

It is fact that many White females are infertile, so given these other additional factors,
Caucasians seem to be increasing this pattern of extinction upon themselves.

The Caucasian race seems to be making them selves become extinct, with their acceptance of homosexuality, and all kinds of other behavior that affects their
reproduction.

It is fact that many White females are infertile, so given these other additional factors,

First race to ever volunteer for its own genocide... sometimes I wonder if it's even worth bothering with. Maybe I should just become a "civil rights" attorney with the Jews and cash in on my race's death. Whites can be so fucking stupid it makes me ill.

reproduction.

First race to ever volunteer for its own genocide... sometimes I wonder if it's even worth bothering with. Maybe I should just become a "civil rights" attorney with the Jews and cash in on my race's death. Whites can be so fucking stupid it makes me ill.

The insane thing about what whites have done, is that they also have
the entire world held hostage now with their nuclear weapons.And other weapons of mass destruction.

Forum List

Back